Sm Town Official Thread

Guest saltnpepper

Guest --hearts.

It's going to be insane to figure out how they are going to do another SM Town album. There was 38[?] in SM Town before...now add nine more. With The Grace's album, Super Junior's album, Jang Ri In's album, Girl's Generation's album, and AnyBand all running around, getting people together is going to be hard. Kangta will be leaving for the military early 2008 [with what it seems like the rest of the Kpop world.] It doesn't seem worth it to release a winter album at this point. Maybe a summer one.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mujisan

I have a question: in the "여행을 떠나요" MV there's a guy in a white hoodie that was singing, but I have no idea who he is. Does anybody know?

I think that LSM has really think it clearly when he promoted the girls' generation.

first their debut with their singleand then their album and another single.

He may want all of his artist on the MKMF and the golden disk. Not just that but

the girls have also been training for many years too. And they got a lot of antis and then attention with nine members in the group too.

For Jang Ri in, I'ven't heard much of her lately. she has like disappeared after the golden disk last year? even thought she has been singing for the CF and stuff. Also she's the CHINESE boa and SM's biggest secrets. It's time for her to gain more fame/fans. He can't just hide her away and make her disapperead. I'm not really bashing him, but saying the truth about how he should have let her be out more on stage, train her better of scene fear. She did really have grown a lot since the last time she debuted.. lol And then they failed by promising her album by october or it was just a rumour?

and now her album and her new single wont come into next year. Still if it wasn't for her great amazing voice/talents, it wouldn't be worth to wait that long. But this is!!!!

btw I heard that when BoA's contract is expired by 2012 she would own some part of the company is it because she has gain a lot of popularity and then money for the company or?

I wonder what's going to be on the SMtown winter cd this year. This is really interesting.

Guest Bethany

^^^LOL, BoA is already owning part of SM. She has shares. I think she has more than the reported 300,000

shares.

I actually think that there is going to be a Winter album, but with a crappy MV...sort of like a cut and paste mv, like the one for the summer album.

Li Yin said it herself that her album would be released in September/October, but SM had other

plans, so it wasn't a rumor.

Guest AMELIA★TENSAI

^yeah. i heard boa and kangta each have 5% of the company's shares.

its alot neh?

i hope they would release a winter album.

but they won't have time to prepare it neh?

alot of them just released their albums while boa and tvxq's still in japan ;) .

and yar!

alot of k-pop artistse are leaving for army next yr eh?

a whole bunch of them. like almost the whole shinhwa other than hye sung?(i think its becos of his knee injury=/)

Dang man! We don't even know if they're gonna have a Winter Album or not... I have like a feeling they won't have so much for us.

TVXQ still in Japan. Same goes for BoA. And CSJH promoting their 1st japanese album in Japan as well.

Girls' Generation still new.

Super Junior having a ton of comebacks.

Kangta heading off to the army early next year. I think he said April 2008.

Wow i didnt know kangta was heading off to the army! isnt he a little old for that already? did he like push it all the way til now or something?

and yeah i did read in the snsd and csjh thread that there's gonna be an all girls winter album, and i was so so so so so happy!!! SERIOUSLY OMG IF THAT HAPPENS, it'll be the BEST thing ever!! but now reading all the comments, yeah, im feeling kinda pessimistic. seems like everyone's so busy! having a cut-and-paste mv is just as bad as not having any at all. ok maybe just a teensy bit better. but i really think chances are slim now :( darn winter will not be the same without an sm album

Guest koreanishballet

i read about how it was going to be an all-girls winter album :( that makes me disappointed, bcos if thats the case, i rather them not release anything at all. SM Family wouldnt be complete then!

well, the very least they can do is to put the entire SM town on the cover of dec smag- that will make me really happy too

Well, for now, congrats to all the SM winners at MKMF. must say that the CSJH girls looked gorgeous on the red carpet

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I don't understand where the rumor about an 'all-girls' album came from

I haven't read any news about it, can someone post up a source?

i read about how it was going to be an all-girls winter album :( that makes me disappointed, bcos if thats the case, i rather them not release anything at all. SM Family wouldnt be complete then!

Agree.

Dang... SM Town has pretty much gone kinda down hill a bit.

Kangta have announce that he will be joining the army in early 2008. He will be joining the army for 2 years.

===============

And IF that rumor about the all girls album IS maybe true then ehh... It's gonna pretty boring. I wanna hear our Dong Bang Boys and SuJu boys too

I remember Boa only sung her part in the snow dream mv and didn't join the rest because she didn't have time...

but I think DBSK would also do the same as she did last year.

the mkmf without dbsk and others sm artist made the sm "show" feel empty, so is the Sm family!

Possibly. The cover that we found was fanmade though. But hey! Since the Anyband Concert is coming up BoA and DBSK are going to have time to make the MV for SM Town and so will the rest of SM. Hopefully Kangta too before he goes off.

Guest BendyStraw

They've already filmed the music video, it is just them in a recording booth singing. And it seems only the pictures of BoA, TSZX, Hyun Jin, Hee Bon, and Isak were leaked. Isak said on Mid-Day Break that there will be 40+ members in this album. And by the looks of the photos, the title song is gonna be slow, possibly a ballad?

Now that Black Beat has split and only one member remains (I think it's Jae Won) this winter won't be very complete...

Kang Ta

BoA

TVXQ (5)

TSZX (4)

TRAX (3)

Super Junior (13)

Zhang Li Yin

Girl's Generation (9)

Hyun Jin

Hee Bon

Isak

Ahyoomee

That's 41 so far, am I missing anyone?

Possibly Jae Won, Bomi, and No Min Woo (Rose)?

Guest energywen

i tink rose will be in this if its reli 40+ .

the recording booth singing is the mv?

i tot they only recently (this few days) recorded the mv?

Guest miki_chan

Wow, its great and everything, but they're are sure heaps of members ... ^^"

And you know in SM TOWN songs, some people don't even get a solo part, and others get double solos.

If you know what I mean.. :)

Archived