Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

omg!! i finally finished reading all 38pages!! took me a week.. cause i didnt wanna spoil myself and get too excited if i read too much at one. yah im kinda wierd like that. but why didnt i find this thread earlier? haha ... more importantly, this boy is soooo cute! i would say hes the cutest boy i've ever seen but.. im too loyal to micky >_< me being wierd again!

everytime i see him, my heart completely melts <3 and whenever i see him with that sad look, i feel so.. touched and i want to heal his wounds and make him feel all better and smile!! like on goong!! TT_TT me being wierd again (for the 3rd time)

i wanna say thanks sooooo much for all those pics (i saved 98% of them lol)!! and also for those performances, and mv's. and thanks for whoever put the UN songs up (read that page a couple days ago.. so i forget ._.). i dl'ed them before from somewhere else, but didnt have proper names so i renamed them all. thanks.

anyways, this is most definatly my fav thread! i'll be coming back often. for sure!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg!! i finally finished reading all 38pages!! took me a week.. cause i didnt wanna spoil myself and get too excited if i read too much at one. yah im kinda wierd like that. but why didnt i find this thread earlier? haha ... more importantly, this boy is soooo cute! i would say hes the cutest boy i've ever seen but.. im too loyal to micky >_< me being wierd again!

anyways, this is most definatly my fav thread! i'll be coming back often. for sure!

ahahahaha, welcome, welcome to the hotness of kim jung hoon =)

enjoy your stay, moohahahaha =D

Telly! I just watched your Shin vs. Yul at youtube- you did a great job with everything. The song is perfect. I have to watch the others, and I'm sure they're just as good ^^* Bath scene O_O LOL Never seen him on a horse, either. n__n

He does look a little thinner these days--or is it just me?

'picture spammage'? Never. xD He looks nothing like Spam. :blush:

It's kind of funny when people are suprised by his age, but he's looked like a boy for so long--the first time I ever saw a pic, I thought he was about 16. He was 21. I'm not too good at guessing age.

Telly! I just watched your Shin vs. Yul at youtube- you did a great job with everything. The song is perfect. I have to watch the others, and I'm sure they're just as good ^^* Bath scene O_O LOL Never seen him on a horse, either. n__n

It's kind of funny when people are suprised by his age, but he's looked like a boy for so long--the first time I ever saw a pic, I thought he was about 16. He was 21. I'm not too good at guessing age.

aww, you watched it! ehehehe i'm honoured =D thanks for liking it!

hahahaha i knew i just had to repeat the bath scene, because darn, it was pretty short =p

and yeah, he does look thinner now compared to his pre-goong days =) uall

i have three theories actually, hehe

a. maybe they asked him to work out more?

b. was it the stress of filming goong?

c. he was depressed about UN breaking up, and went on a binge diet?

ooh, and if jung hoon was spam, he'd be the best spam in the whole wide world! he'd be GOOD SPAM =) SEXY SPAM! YUM!

heh, i guess he was blessed by the fountain of youth, eh? =p

Guest OoMaOci27oO

aww, you watched it! ehehehe i'm honoured =D thanks for liking it!

hahahaha i knew i just had to repeat the bath scene, because darn, it was pretty short =p

and yeah, he does look thinner now compared to his pre-goong days =) uall

i have three theories actually, hehe

a. maybe they asked him to work out more?

b. was it the stress of filming goong?

c. he was depressed about UN breaking up, and went on a binge diet?

ooh, and if jung hoon was spam, he'd be the best spam in the whole wide world! he'd be GOOD SPAM =) SEXY SPAM! YUM!

heh, i guess he was blessed by the fountain of youth, eh? =p

i noticed that he looked thinner too but my theory is that they photoshopped his pictures for the goong promo pics cuz in his other pics he still looks the same.

Guest chubbyone

Yes, He looks younger than his age which is 26 by the way.

Joo Ji Hoon Is 24 but look like his is 26. However, I like them

both. :D

*points to post above*

hehe..that is soo true! when i read kjh's profile and jjh's profile, i couldn't believe it that kjh was older. but :D he's blessed with eternal youth..you know..sorta like won bin who's turning 30 this year but freakin looks like he's 25.

*dreams*

his smile gets me everytime! :D

Guest yakusoku

Thank you very much for everybody who upload and share their MV and pics. Love them all to heart.

Just know Kim Jung Hoon from Goong, and from the first episode I have been Yul camper all the way.

I really can't bear looking at his sad faces. :tears:

Guest beautifulxmess

Just dropping in to say i was reallly impressed with his performance in Ep. 14. Hahaa...that scene where he goes searching for CG and then suddenly screams in frustration..woah woah!!

as much as I'd really like him to go back to his singing career, i hope he sticks around acting a bit more!! that way, i get to see him ON SCREEN more....so I hope he temporarily disregard any singing plans and continue acting since he's such 'hot property' at the moemnt. hehee..

*points to post above*

hehe..that is soo true! when i read kjh's profile and jjh's profile, i couldn't believe it that kjh was older. but :D he's blessed with eternal youth..you know..sorta like won bin who's turning 30 this year but freakin looks like he's 25.

*dreams*

his smile gets me everytime! :D

lol! well--they still look young--because they are young--I mean compared to people parent and grandparent aged :P I'm older than they are (6 years older than god's Joon) ,and people think I'm about 26 xD We'll have to see what 'eternal youth' will look like when he's in his 70's. ^^ He'll be some incredibly cute halbuhji-type.

:P

Just dropping in to say i was reallly impressed with his performance in Ep. 14. Hahaa...that scene where he goes searching for CG and then suddenly screams in frustration..woah woah!!

as much as I'd really like him to go back to his singing career, i hope he sticks around acting a bit more!! that way, i get to see him ON SCREEN more....so I hope he temporarily disregard any singing plans and continue acting since he's such 'hot property' at the moemnt. hehee..

nancyeeehhh!

hehehehehe his singing was so *sigh*, they better make him sing in the second soundtrack [if there ever is one!]

and yeah, he should act in other dramas and/or movies! his screen presence is so charismatic! and this time around, i hope he's able to keep/get the girl =p

Guest heartdrops

i'm listening to liz phair's song right now, and i just find the lyrics so appropriate =)

oh jung hoon, why can't i breathe whenever i think about you!

kissylips.jpg

>> all creds go to www.onlyhoon.com

hehe, sorry if all the pictures have been posted before, i can't seem to remember, this thread is growing like crazy =p

omg omg omg, absolute hotness<3 thanks for the pictures!

Guest xiaochu

anyone knows if junghoon sang for Goong's OST?

because I thought the guy who sang "perhaps love" sounded like him...but it's given as "howl" as the singer.

Guest beautifulxmess

nancyeeehhh!

hehehehehe his singing was so *sigh*, they better make him sing in the second soundtrack [if there ever is one!]

and yeah, he should act in other dramas and/or movies! his screen presence is so charismatic! and this time around, i hope he's able to keep/get the girl =p

OMG....YOU KNOW WHAT?? They should have KJH, YEH AND JJH singing the soundtrack...i'll just die of happiness if that happens.

Hahahaa..i thought I was the only one who thought Howl sounded like KJH..maybe coz of their smooth voices...

i love UN!! Love it how the other guy's voice is so rough and KJH's so smooth...goes so well together. ^^ thanks guy, to everyone whom uploaded their media clips n music..otherwise, i wouldn't have discovered such nice music! guna go diggin in local korean store n try find their albums..^^

Guest che3ri0s

i really really am obsess wit him not. its not him being handsome. its his smile being way tooo cute. i really really like him alot now. i've never seen him before either until i started watching this drama. so love it. it's worth to watch. i wish he could be wit Chae also but whyyyyyy????!!! ugh. anyways, just wanna say that in the drama...he always smile constantly tho he's hiding his true feelings. sha* baby. i'm here to comfort him hehehe.