• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helloooo all!!

I'm migrating here from the Goong's thread! LOL

I like Jung Hoon's voice! His voice is so soothing and gentle :wub:

This is a live performance--you'll see what right at the beginning. It's from when they came out for Reunion.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EMF2KR7C

We're having some bad wind, but if we don't lose power, I'll post more later on (I'll edit here, so keep checking :) ).

Thankss for the link MythnoonA! I hope I will manage to download it later coz users in Malaysia have been experiencing problems with Megaupload every now and then. :(

^ Yeah~ I got the "All download slots (100) assigned to your country (Malaysia) are in use. Please try again later." just now. .___.;; I hope I'll get to download later & maybe re-up on another server for others.

Thanks a lot for sharing it, MythoonA! ^_^

Hi FaRicSyung! So, you're from Malaysia too, yea?

MU has been a pain lately. So many files are in MU and we can't download them :(

I'll upload the file to other server too if I manage to download it.

MU has been a pain lately. So many files are in MU and we can't download them :(

I'll upload the file to other server too if I manage to download it.

Oooh I seem to haf problems wif MegaUpload too here in Singapore..

so thx loads LuvU for the ysi link also..

I've just finished downloading the file posted by MythoonA before

Here is the YSI link: Clickie

Enjoy gals

thanks for your sharing very much^^ ;)

Guest dorkette

thanks for the latest link!

and MythnoonA... ysi is great for everyone, except for the fact that it has that 25 dl limit and people will be sure to ask you to reup :blink:

i find that sendspace actually works best for many people?

and i can't figure out megaupload right now...

i'm located in the US and it's still being funny.

haha that one gif of KJH up there with his long-ish blonde hair...

is quite different. his eyes and his smile are still intact, so it doesn't matter.

but even so! i do like him with black hair best.

haha that one gif of KJH up there with his long-ish blonde hair...

is quite different. his eyes and his smile are still intact, so it doesn't matter.

but even so! i do like him with black hair best.

haha, andrea! i see you here too! i actually find it funny how his hair is layered, i seldom see guys with layered hair over here =p

i was so surprise to see that they actually found his marks o__O

this guy is SO SMART O___O

i think i need his help with my homeworks..... kekekeke~~

hahahha if he were to help me with my homework, i wouldn't get anything done! i'd probably end up drooling all over my work or keep staring at his adorable face <3

>> edit:

*gasp* i just made a new page for our precious thread =) just goes to show how much we all love kim jung hooooonnn hunny fluffy bunny =) heh!

>>>> edit [again]:

i just got this awesome birthday tribute video from kim jung hoon's official website [onlyhoon.com] =) it includes the cutest baby pictures ever! and extra outtakes/behind-the-scenes pictures from goong =) too cuuuuuuute <3

MythoonA.. I'm not sure why we have are slots here but I think it's because we don't have many Premium users compared to US/Canada? :mellow: BTW, personally I think Rapidshare is good because the link doesn't die as long as there are people downloading from it and the download rate is quite fast too. The cons to it are the 50MB limit and if you download more than the allocated filesize (I don't remember how big), you have to wait for an hour before you can start to download again. Say, you've downloaded a file which is 46MB, you have to wait until you can download another file from Rapidshare. Did I make sense? ^^;;;

Hmm.. Sendspace is quite fast too. But I'm not so sure about its dowloading duration. For YSI, 25 downloads or 7 days expire, whichever comes first. What about Sendspace? :huh:

Mady.. Hehe. Hello, hun.. Yeah, I've been camping here. :lol: Good to see you too. <3

Telly.. Thanks very much for the tribute! I'm downloading now. Can't wait to watch it, especially since you said there are outtakes of Goong!! :D

Another goodie for Yul Campers~!! If you missed this at the every-growing Goong thread, here's Junghoon singing Perhaps Love to a lucky, lucky fan during a fanmeeting! Sweeeeeettttt~ :wub:

. Kim Junghoon - Perhaps Love

Credits; myhoon.com + Koreanwind + qoochabo + me (re-upload)

Another goodie for Yul Campers~!! If you missed this at the every-growing Goong thread, here's Junghoon singing Perhaps Love to a lucky, lucky fan during a fanmeeting! Sweeeeeettttt~ :wub:

. Kim Junghoon - Perhaps Love

Credits; myhoon.com + Koreanwind + qoochabo + me (re-upload)

Could you reup please? sendspace is not working :(