Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

Guest jlove1831

Ahhh, how sad..I've only heard Honeymoon and Remember by UN..I really liked the songs, but I really haven't heard anything else. I'm going to try to download the songs that are on their farewell/greatest hits album (well, not those versions obviously xD;) to preview the album...I will probably end up pre-ordering it though! I'm glad I randomly stumbled upon KJH's thread after clicking someone's signature because I didn't even know about this album!! Thanks for the info :)

Yay I love KJH in Goong :D I'm so obsessed! I'm glad I haven't read the manhwa yet, cuz I don't want to keep comparing the drama and the manhwa..and I hear Yul is so much nicer in the drama, so I don't want to get any bad ideas about Yul (at least not until he acts bad in the drama if that happens xD;)!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SUjjang

^yeah i'm really glad he went into acting and all, but i REALLY REALLY hope he goes solo as a singer too. he sings SSOOOOOOOOOO well!!! :wub: "glass" is on repeat on my ipod ^_^

haha. yeah that is on repeat for me too!. haha i love the perf of it... each and every time. he comes out sexxy. i need to hear a solo album is coming out.

Ahhh, how sad..I've only heard Honeymoon and Remember by UN..I really liked the songs, but I really haven't heard anything else. I'm going to try to download the songs that are on their farewell/greatest hits album (well, not those versions obviously xD;) to preview the album...I will probably end up pre-ordering it though! I'm glad I randomly stumbled upon KJH's thread after clicking someone's signature because I didn't even know about this album!! Thanks for the info :)

Yay I love KJH in Goong :D I'm so obsessed! I'm glad I haven't read the manhwa yet, cuz I don't want to keep comparing the drama and the manhwa..and I hear Yul is so much nicer in the drama, so I don't want to get any bad ideas about Yul (at least not until he acts bad in the drama if that happens xD;)!

^ haha yes. Yul is supposed to be so much worse as i heard from my friend. everyone says he is too nice and smilie hahah. but i like that about kim jung hoon. watching anything with him in it.. makes my heart melt and jump. hip hip hooray!

Yul will obviously get on my nerves.. or not. he hasn't yet.. and i don't think he ever will <3

the farewell album is kinda of like fly to the sky's eternity album. they added their best album songs .. a few of them and have around three new songs. i hope you preorder it and like the songs. because the songs that they haev in the farewell album are actually the BEST ones for real ;D<3

Guest .alyak_

^ hahah kayla. i already pre-ordered mine behind my parent's back.... gosh i wonder what my dad will say when he finds out... that... i took his credit card... for a CD >.<;;

Its all good. Once he finds out. Just pay him! HAHAHAAH!

Wow! Susan. Your all over the place! I saw you posted alot in the FTTS thread, now this thread!

Awesome-ness. Keep it up! :lol:

Yul is going to be bad in Palace? Wha? Err.....its okay. I will still love him!

I can't wait for the subs. I've been waiting....but its okay...

Guest SUjjang

^ of course you see me everywhere... actually those are the only threads i go in. except for my fanfic thread. haha.

HAHA. kayla. i'll explain everything to you ON THE PHONE.

Guest dorkette

wow, i'm pleasantly delighted and surprised by UN's songs.

of course, i've heard lots of praise and expected good stuff, but it's quite amazing to see yet another talent of kim jung hoon's. his voice is quiteeee nice.

smile smile smile hahaha :)

love it! just looking at tracklistings... so for album three, him and CJW sang half of the songs by themselves?

good stuff. yes, i think i could imagine KJH with a solo album. i'd definitely listen and buy :)

side comment/request--

cleown's link for KJH in star golden bell isn't quite working.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ruzir

am i the only one getting an error message?

Guest SUjjang

hmmm. it's not working for me either....

it's really late here.. and i need to study for midterms.. so i'll be sure to upload that thing for you by tomorrow. ;D.

it's only a short 6 min thing about a game <3

Guest SUjjang

I decided to upload it for dorkette/Andrea right? instead. LOLS. Hope you don't mind SUjjang. :P

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02FT3RL...R02X70AE8GBIX6A

aww. it's all okay. haha. i was just uploading it. but NVM ^_^;;

okay. now that kayla is done with her stack.. i guess it's my turn... to become.. UNLAZY again ^_^;; oh well.

so i decided to upload. PLEASE. DO NOT HOTLINK. and PLEASE CREDIT <3

C0CFBFE4C0CF10122Ejpg.jpg

2020.jpg

B9D9C0CCBFC3B8B0C8C62Ejpg.jpg

you wanna spark this picture up a bit?

20.gif

haha ;D

B9CCBCD2C1A4C8C6283292Ejpg.jpg

BFB9BCFAC1A4C8C62Ejpg.jpg

C6BCBAF1C1A6C0CCC8C62Ejpg.jpg

C1E4C0CCBFA9C8C62Ejpg.jpg

B8BBC0CCC7CABFE4BEF8BEEEC1A4C8C62Ej.jpg

B4EBB9DAC2EFC1F6C8C62Ejpg.jpg

BFADC3A2C8C4B4CF2Ejpg.jpg

hi22Ejpg.jpg

202020.jpg

B1F4C2EFC1A4C8C6282292Ejpg.jpg

BEC6C0CCB1E02Ejpg.jpg

he looks soo cute with that cat!

20.jpg

a great sketch of him ;D

C8C4B4CFBFC0BAFC12Egif.gif

people made this with.. many symbols.. -_-;;.. amazing. yet... woah. must have took years. >.<;;

cj20copy.jpg

WANNA MEET MY FAMILY?! *me mother/father-in-law... as well as my sexxilicious down there <3

C8C4B3C4B0A1C1B72Ejpg.jpg

Guest dorkette

thanks to debbii, cleown, SUjjang for all the new links to star golden bell :)

hehe i'm downloading one now.

i know it's just a short clip but SGB is my favorite korean game show :P

much appreciated!

and new pics. very cool.

i do think i like KJH's more recent look better than his look from a few years ago.

lol no offense to those with different opinions. :sweatingbullets:

OMG i love him so much in Goong.I think he's hotter than Shin. =/ hehe maybe because his smiles always manages to melt my heart? GO YUL! screams girlishly-

Guest SUjjang

thanks to debbii, cleown, SUjjang for all the new links to star golden bell :)

hehe i'm downloading one now.

i know it's just a short clip but SGB is my favorite korean game show :P

much appreciated!

and new pics. very cool.

i do think i like KJH's more recent look better than his look from a few years ago.

lol no offense to those with different opinions. :sweatingbullets:

haha i agree with you. his more recent looks look better. but i think my junghoonie looks good in any hair style. i'll always love him <3

OMG i love him so much in Goong.I think he's hotter than Shin. =/ hehe maybe because his smiles always manages to melt my heart? GO YUL! screams girlishly-

hahaha. i think they are both hot in different wayt. ^_^;;; his smiles get to everyone. HAHA. YULL JJANG <3

Guest *--debdeb =)

oh wow more pics ^^ thanks Kayla & SUjjang as usual 4 allowing my KJH obsession 2 continue ;D i agree though i kind of like his more recent looks than in da past but that`s okay he`s still cuteeeeee allllll da time xD eek Glass has been on repeat 4 me a lot... same wit Honeymoon & To Her ._. *obsessed*

dang ill have to say that he's not really photogenic....

cuz almost none of the pics shows his charisma when he's on screen...

i absolutely LOVE his smile in goong (well he always smiles like that!~)

his smile is so bright and lovely....like boa!

Wow thanks for all the pics. My friend is a Shin camper but I'm in the Yul camp ALL THE WAY. If only he gets the girl in Goong >_<

i want him to get the girl too =| he at least deserves something with all that charm and kindness =)