Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

if you enjoyed jung hoon's rendition of 'perhaps love', here's the extended [40minute] version of his birthday bash with his devoted fans =) aww, he's such a sweetie, too!

get it while it's hot

includes kim jung hoon:

- doing 'favours' for fans *gasp*

- singing! two songs, i believe

- crying *sniff sniff*

- non-stop smiling =)

p.s. the file is around 140mb

enjoy my lovelies <3

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest xxingy_XP

^oo can you reupload please? :X thanks!

and also thanks telly for the original file. xD

wow he's so adorable. he has such a pretty and sweet smile. :) i finally watched goong and he's so adorable in there. wahh i wanna hug him. hahaha wooa i never knew he was in UN though. I think i've heard their songs, but i don't remember. hm.. is UN still around?

Unfortunately, no. :( Jung Hoon decided that he wanted to act full time--although I guess he's never said he won't come back to singing (regularly) again someday. They are both film majors, and I think Jung Won is still acting--modeling, and some other stuff. There's rumors that the guys didn't get along anymore--but no one knows if it's true. I'm posting links--and there are others in this thread, if you look around-- UN music and video files.

UN--Honeymoon live--at awards show

http://www.sendspace.com/file/al9wlz

FaRicSyung*~ I tried posting last night after I had the link uploaded, but I had just woken up--and clicked off all pages because my brain was still sleeping. :vicx: I'll try sendspace (which they say is undergoing upgrading, so we may have some trouble--but keep trying)--and I'll use rapidshare next.

I'm glad you like the files, but the thread moves so fast sometimes--that I don't think I'll go back and post links--I'll just do it as I upload them. :P

I think I might try and download Jung Hoon's fan meeting, if I can. He's crying too? :(( Poor thing--he needed his Mi Guk noona there. :phew:

edit: for those of you wh think he kind of looks like Won Bin--I posted some pics of him, pages and pages back, and in one of them, his hair is long and dark... one of his nicknames is WON BAN. I don't know if anyone calls him that anymore. lol

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

holy crap jung hoon sings "perhaps love"?!?!?! omg i have to hear this. thanks so much for sharing!!! lol i'm soooooo obsessed over jung hoon right now it's not even funny. :wub:

Guest SUjjang

holy crap. i haven't been in here for ages and already like 5 pages... i see that we have new jung hoonie oppa lovers ;D. :wub:

hahhaa i love this man. hahaha.

edit ;;

this thread is going soo well without me or kayla now. i'm so proud of you fans ;D...

i sound soooo. old -_-;

UN--Honeymoon live--at awards show

http://www.sendspace.com/file/al9wlz

I think I might try and download Jung Hoon's fan meeting, if I can. He's crying too? :(( Poor thing--he needed his Mi Guk noona there. :phew:

oooh, thanks for the live video clip!

hehehehe and yeah, he cries in the fan meeting, but he still looks hot when he's in tears! hehehe

holy crap. i haven't been in here for ages and already like 5 pages... i see that we have new jung hoonie oppa lovers ;D. :wub:

hahhaa i love this man. hahaha.

edit ;;

this thread is going soo well without me or kayla now. i'm so proud of you fans ;D...

i sound soooo. old -_-;

hahahaha we miss you and kayla though, post moooooooooooore and let's expand this thread moohahahah >=D

:) i would like to say thanks Telly here for upload the clip again , i got it already

aww, you're welcome =D just spreading all the jung hoon love i can!

Telly & MythoonA.. Thanks a lot for those clips!! Am downloading and can't wait to watch! ^_^

From your descriptions, Telly, I'm sure to love it!! And yeah.. I'd love to grab him out of the computer screen! :lol:

MythoonA, who's Mi Guk unnie? :blink: [is it you? :P] I'm quite surprised if the rumours are true (about the two UN guys split because they couldn't get along). They seem like good friends to me. :(

Aww.. He's in tears? Why do the gasoo I like always seems to be one who's more tearful of the group? ^^; [e.g Danny of god, Hyesung of Shinhwa] .. But I don't mind. If anything, it only means he's deep feelings. Hehe. :D <3

SUjjang.. Ahh, don't feel old. ^^;; We're here to help out fellow campers. :D I didn't see Kayla around here anymore. Where did you guys go? We missed you.

Hi, I bought this Japanese Kpop magazine and it had some pics of KJH in it and on the cover (I think it probably came out before UN broke up). Sorry if these may have posted already, but I thought I'd scan them and share since he looks really good in them! Especially holding those flowers! (Give em to me! :P ) Enjoy!

kjh1.jpg

kjh2.jpg

kjh3.jpg

Guest yujah52

if you enjoyed jung hoon's rendition of 'perhaps love', here's the extended [40minute] version of his birthday bash with his devoted fans =) aww, he's such a sweetie, too!

get it while it's hot

includes kim jung hoon:

- doing 'favours' for fans *gasp*

- singing! two songs, i believe

- crying *sniff sniff*

- non-stop smiling =)

p.s. the file is around 140mb

enjoy my lovelies <3

What song did Jung Hoon sing after he drank alittle of the drink in the green bottle?

I can't believe the fanmeeting link died on me at 41%~ And I'm further surprised to find out the mirror link's dead too when there are so few replies~ T________T;; Can someone please re-upload? Thanks. ^^;;;

oh wow, it's dead already? my, my, my our dear jung hoon has lots of silent lovers, eh? =p

i'll upload it again, farah, and then pm you with the link afterwards so it doesn't get leeched on <3

^ Telly, thanks a lot!! You're my lifesaver~ :wub: :blush:

I'll split the file into two parts and upload them on Rapidshare later. ^_^ Just in case there are latecomers and 'silent lovers' who still want it.

Ahh.. I went to onlyhoon.com [to search for the fanmeeting :P] but I couldn't see the Media section. Is it not there or is it only available for registered members? :huh:

(edit) Am I a pabo or what? ._.;; I shouldn't have been too smitten with Junghoon's face and forgot to scroll down the page when I went there. :P And I only found out when I've finished downloading from Telly's YSI too! :blush: Sorry for troubling you, Telly.. ^^;;;; BTW.. They only have two vids there, right? :huh:

^ Ahh, yes.. I'm from Malaysia too. *points to From: on the left* ^_^ And you can call me Farah. ;)

Hehe, hi Farah!

I've just finished downloading the file posted by MythoonA before

Here is the YSI link: Clickie

Enjoy gals

Ooooops, forgot to say BIG THAX to MythoonA ^_____^

Thanksssss LuvU!! Luv u for reuploading!! :)

Oooh I seem to haf problems wif MegaUpload too here in Singapore..

It seems only people in US and Canada are able to access to the unlimited downloads. People in other countries have to pay if we want to the unlimited downloads too. :(

hmm--I wonder why there are 'slots' for Malaysia. :blink: I guess yousendit works okay? Maybe I should also make a yousendit link when I upload something. I haven't tried rapidshare yet--does that work okay for everyone?

MU is allocating the slots based on the number of people in Malaysia who paid to use MU. I guess there isn't many in Msia who paid for it and therefore the number of slots are fewer than those for other countries.

Yeah, YSI works okay but the down point is the link expires very soon. :(

oh wow, it's dead already? my, my, my our dear jung hoon has lots of silent lovers, eh? =p

i'll upload it again, farah, and then pm you with the link afterwards so it doesn't get leeched on <3

Telly, can you PM me the link as well? Thankss so much in advance! :)