Super Collab - 23 people singing 世界之大 !!

Guest yandje

^~just felt like sharing a big groupsong from another forum!
HELLO!! I just felt like sharing a big group song i arranged in another forum ~ This is our 7th super collab and we were 23 ppl that time. (im currently working with the 10th supercollab with song and MV!...) Anyways.. this song has been professionally mixed by Boo! ... and me (yandje, wki) ... but im no professional... :wacko: The extra instrumental is played by Boo too :wub: I think soompi should organize supercollabs too! Here's the song: Hk-MTV-TheWorldIsBig Or soundclick Singers (23): 12345 * amz * angelo * anon * apple * boo * fallen_tearz * hkboi * hotdog * ivy * joy2005 * kai * kitpowa * lekis * longsiu * oooPeterooo * simply_dreaming * sopink * strawberry * sweety_g * tin * yandje * youtookmyname 世界之大 all:LaLaLaLaLa    LaLaLaLaLaLa... ytmn:活躍北非之北的某某 遠隔了半天邊 yandje:你會隨時來吃喝玩樂 坐對面成日見 lekis1:東京之東相識的某某 去到了那一邊 12345:環遊世界不管那裏 約實你不會變 longsiu:萬個聯歡會都總有大場地   fallen_tearz: 密友只要聚頭 愉快快得起   kai:就算甜水清水都快樂回味   ivy:圍著知己玩跳棋 simply_d + peter + hotdog:摯友走遍全世界 要拉隊玩逛街     sopink + kitpowa : 要每一個人愛戴 愛得起不怕嗌     strawberry+ angelo: 讓各位笑容抗曬 貼紙相張貼滿街    sweety_g + tin + hotdog: 無論大家邊種心態 亦愛得痛快# (rap) [hkmtv, hkmtv hkmtv....] Boo: check the mic y'all, say lala, say say lalala, who's in the mix? wkiwkiwki n boo! anon:上晝七點七的好時晨 amz:我約你看星星 hkboi:夜晚隨時陪你看日落 sweety_g:有玩伴才盡慶 hkboi:天光天黑找不到說法 joy2004:有摯友至好傾  amz+ joy + sweety_g- 平時未放假都可過節 amz+ joy + sweety_g + hkboi + anon- 每日慶祝節慶 all guys:萬個聯歡會都總有大場地   all girls: 密友只要聚頭 愉快快得起   all guys:就算甜水清水都快樂回味   all girls (+ tin & longsiu - wor yum):圍著知己玩跳棋 apple + kitpowa + hotdog:摯友走遍全世界 要拉隊玩逛街     strawberry + angelo- 要每一個人愛戴 愛得起不怕嗌     sopink+ peter+ apple- 讓各位笑容抗曬 貼紙相張貼滿街    simply_d + longsiu - 無論大家邊種心態 亦愛得痛快 Group A (amz, 12345, ivy + hkboi(repl), tin, anon): 摯友走遍全世界 要拉隊玩逛街     Group B (simply_d, joy2004 + kai, lekis1, peter): 要每一個人愛戴 愛得起不怕嗌     Group C (strawberry, fallen_tearz, sopink + hkboi, kitpowa, youtookmyname): 讓各位笑容抗曬 貼紙相張貼滿街    Group D (sweety_g, yandje, apple, longsiu, hotdog): 無論大家邊種心態 亦愛得痛快 all:LaLaLaLaLa    LaLaLaLaLaLa... All: 讓各位笑容抗曬 貼紙相張貼滿街    無論大家邊種心態 亦愛得痛快    大過大家三五知己 隨時隨地找到好世界

Oh we've had huge collabs of like 20 people or even more. It just doesn't work out because people don't turn in their clips, blahblahblah.

Anyway, funnnnnnnnnn collab! Very cute ^___^

Cantonese is sooooooooo hard.. gosh I don't think I can EVER pronounce Cantonese this life time! Haha :D

waa O_O. pretty hot xD. the beginning soudns really awesome and ye O_O. nice mixing~!. and yeah O_O. some people are a litlte out of tune but thats okay O_O super collab. like. i mena. xD great super collab =D.

Guest Sakura Li

Oh you should've seen our old SM Town collabs.. They were HUGE! XD Yeah, our main problems with Super collabs are that many don't turn in their parts or they have to drop out and it takes months b4 the final result is released.

Who! So many ppl singing Canto! XD It sounded like much fun! Since there's so many ppl, I can't really point alot of things besides frequent pitch problems for about 3-5 girls and this need some more emotion! ^^ Great Mixing tho! ^^

Guest juki_love

wahhh ho dai ar~~~

haha i still see that you're setting up big collabs over at hk-mtv++

it sounds pretty good++ minor problems with some people but it sounds fun^^ and then there were the diff microphones haha but other than those things, nice++

i like it lolz. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun singing it!!! I love your voice and your canto sounds great!!

haha my voice?? why mine?? hahaha but thanku so much :lol:

Yeah it was fun to arrange this...... but hard to mix.. everyone had their own sync in the LALALA part X_X

Oh we've had huge collabs of like 20 people or even more. It just doesn't work out because people don't turn in their clips, blahblahblah.

Anyway, funnnnnnnnnn collab! Very cute ^___^

Cantonese is sooooooooo hard.. gosh I don't think I can EVER pronounce Cantonese this life time! Haha

yeah theres always some ppl who dun send in their clips. but i hv arranged hugecollabs so many times so i hv the "yandje-rules" wokakak

@huay, sakura: THANKS!!!! SM Town collabs?

@JUKIIIIIIIII: YEA. im currently mixing our 10th daihap now..... so hard x_x

where have u been? the azzboi was searching after u...

:lol::lol:

WOW! Okay, only criticism, some sounded offpitch when trying to harmonize.

You are amazing to be able to organize a super collab I'd like...stress out xD

Guest tinasarangg

awesome work! yanje i love your work hahaha.

the first verse was beautiful. i think you placed all the stronger in the first verse. i like your grouping by the way.

Guest JUN-YEE

wow ^^ the song was great :] even though some were offkey it still sounded great. sounds happy ^^ nice job singers ! i enjoyed listening to it

haha my voice?? why mine?? hahaha but thanku so much :lol:

Yeah it was fun to arrange this...... but hard to mix.. everyone had their own sync in the LALALA part X_X

yeah theres always some ppl who dun send in their clips. but i hv arranged hugecollabs so many times so i hv the "yandje-rules" wokakak

@huay, sakura: THANKS!!!! SM Town collabs?

:lol::lol:

i think it was because your voice stood out from all the girls...because you weren't off pitch and because you had a pretty strong voice in my opinion. heh

Guest MangoJuice

wow sounds fun!! like the other person said.. i liked the first verse.. some people were off key but it still sounded cool.. :)

Guest juki_love

hahahhahaha is that so?? i pm'd him just b4~

and yea your voice is strong that's why it stands out++

WOW! Okay, only criticism, some sounded offpitch when trying to harmonize.

You are amazing to be able to organize a super collab I'd like...stress out xD

yeah sometimes i get GRRR when ppl dont turn in their clips on time... but i one of the rules is that they get banned if they dun tell me they'll b late. But i remind them all the time and can find replacements quite easily.. so i guess its no problems now... but its cuz i hv arranged so many ....... >_<

awesome work! yanje i love your work hahaha.

the first verse was beautiful. i think you placed all the stronger in the first verse. i like your grouping by the way.

hahaha thanks! but nahh.... it wasnt on purpose... or i mean.. no im not strong and also.. lekis is my brother.. i dun think he is THAT good.. hahahah ........ :lol: ....

OOO!!! HOW GReat! and I heard some legend of mana sound effects in there!! its such a nice song^____^

hahah wat? " legend of mana sound effects " ?? u mean the instrumental? Boo is super! :wub:

THANKS ALLY & junyee & march-hareXmad & MangoJuice!!

i think it was because your voice stood out from all the girls...because you weren't off pitch and because you had a pretty strong voice in my opinion. heh
hahaha aww thank u... even though i only got one line :lol:

hahahhahaha is that so?? i pm'd him just b4~

and yea your voice is strong that's why it stands out++

hahahah yes it is!

@gigi: haha yeah ~ isnt easy to split lyrics for 23 ppl :(

• 1 month later...

Archived