[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

45 minutes ago, siena said:

Ryu Jun Yeol mentioned KAJ in his thank you speech when he received best new actor for his movie The King.

Jun Hyun Mo asked KAJ about her appearance in The King, she said unfortunately she and RJY didn't have a scene together then JHM told AJ that RJY sent her a heart sign from his seat. AJ responded to that and sent him a heart sign too.

She's so pwreety ❤

It's ok she didn't win. Hopefully there will be another nomination in other awards shows.

Even though KAJ had so little screen time in the movie and had no scenes with him, KAJ must still have left an impression and been nice to RJY as a senior for him to thank her in the speech!! 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

KAJ should host with Lee Hwi Jae or Yoo Jae Sook.  Her partner Jun Hyun Mo can be a bit annoying sometime. But from those 3, Shin Dong Yup is the best choice.

True if it is KNG, he will assist her with the dress situation.

Why the vibe at red carpet is so awkward and stiff? :lol:

Yes, i prefer Yoo Jae Sook, he is still number 1 for me :D KNG will absolutely do that.. if he is the one that stand beside her :wub:

and agree for the red carpet even when she hold a pose with JHM it looks so awkward and stiff lol

About this award, I feel that....there is really nothing to compare. Artists individually have their own different strength and abilities besides they are all different.

Age, Drama genre, are there young handsome oppa in those drama? and most importantly....which drama they market the most?

HELLO FELLOW UNNIS!

*Came out from lurk mode*

hahaha this thread is definitely on fire. And Heo Im ALREADY had his photoshoot! Yieeee!!!!

The glow...

They're definitely in love :wub:

With each other of course...:blush:

yea saw some comments on twitter that they’re annoyed with jhm’s hosting <_< i think out of all her hosting partners shin dong yup is the best

anyways eventhough she didn’t get the award still happy that she blessed us with her beauty today :wink: here from the opening :wub:

viewimage.php?id=kimajoong&no=29bcc427bd

I forgot who, but some1 said the rare pokemon was in Gangwondo?

He is in Boeun since this morning. That's around 3-3.5 hours of driving.

From the opening video, she was wearing white dress. But I like the black swan dress better......so elegant!

22 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

KAJ should host with Lee Hwi Jae or Yoo Jae Sook.  Her partner Jun Hyun Mo can be a bit annoying sometime. But from those 3, Shin Dong Yup is the best choice.

True if it is KNG, he will assist her with the dress situation.

Why the vibe at red carpet is so awkward and stiff? :lol:

JHM is not the best partner for hosting. There has been cases whereby he shoots his mouth off unnecessarily at his co-host for the most inappropriate comments. Once he made Hani (from EXID) cried while co-hosting. He thought it was funny, but it was uncalled for. Maybe his wavelength is just too different from the usual hosts like YJS or SDY. I am just glad that HJM did not say any rubbish to time to embarass KAJ,

Omg unni rocked in stilettos. 

If I am in her shoes I will definitely embarrass myself in front of many people.

Ah yes. I already experienced it, the moment you wanted to be confident but deep in side you're struggling. :blink:

Unni Goddess KAJ we love you!!! But KNG oppa loves you the most!!!

9 minutes ago, fans123 said:

About this award, I feel that....there is really nothing to compare. Artists individually have their own different strength and abilities besides they are all different.

Age, Drama genre, are there young handsome oppa in those drama? and most importantly....which drama they market the most?

Its all about the money money money... 

57 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

I am just glad that HJM did not say any rubbish to time to embarass KAJ,

Just before the announcement of Best Actress (Drama), he kinda commented that 'the person beside me is nervous', making Min-ah and the other male presentor pause, while you can hear AJ flustered and replying something. That scene was not captured on camera because it's focused on the presentors. After that he said a few more sentences which I didn't catch. But I was relieved when Min-ah decided to cut in to continue the announcement. So wanted to smack him on the back of his head! 

Here is the video clip:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:28e019287599b8473c2652094cbe2e6d

4 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

Just before the announcement of Best Actress (Drama), he kinda commented that 'the person beside me is nervous', making Min-ah and the other male presentor pause, while you can hear AJ flustered and replying something. That scene was not captured on camera because it's focused on the presentors. After that he said a few more sentences which I didn't catch. But I was relieved when Min-ah decided to cut in to continue the announcement. So wanted to smack him on the back of his head! 

ikr! that was so unnecessary :blink:

hoping our couple will be nominated and will get an award for the apan star awards bc they deserved a trophy T_T blaming tvn for not having a year end award -_-

3 minutes ago, nyenye28 said:
17 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

So the next big thing we can look forward to is KNG's Photoshoot right ?

Unless we get a sudden Dispatch breaking news, of course.

@ImKyung or the collaboration Photoshoot of KNG and KAJ :D:D:D

I'd sell my kidney to actually see this happening lol

I never know being a part of Soompi thread can be this addicting...and fun.

I am smiling throughout the pages reading all of your comments.Thanks guys. :D

I personally don't like the male MC. Watched an old episode of RM, started from then.<_<

Well, at least we all can see our goddess right. That's what matter.:rolleyes:

Finally, a rare sighting of pokemon. He is super cute and happy in that High Cut clip. And agree with all you fellow chingu here, he is glowing. Guess the glow came from his latest professional success and (could it be) personal development too? :wink:

Anyway, the same pose with KAJ really is a give a way. Didn't our captain @vangsweetie637 grandma said..... a couple tend to resemble each other either consciously or unconsciously? Looking forward to November 2 and hopefully the pictorials come with an interview (and he better talk about KAJ too).

Anyway, KAJ looked ethereally gorgeous and glowing too. Her performance is so strong and she definitely deserves the Best Actress award but as always, Korea's award system is weird in a lot of ways and PBY's win is not surprising at all with her being pretty much a nation's sweetheart and coming from a highly hyped and successful drama (PBY is good but KAJ's performance is a lot stronger). I viewed her not winning tonight as something to blame for the lack of tidbits to spazz on but on a flip side, her not winning may feels a bit better since her other half, KNG was not even nominated. At least the rare pokemon won't feel so left out.

And KAJ-shi, please learn a thing or two from your dongseng Ryu Jun Yeol. The boy been happier than ever, coming from well-received projects and publicly dating her co-star Hyeri and the public are super supportive of them. I am sure RJY is more than willing to give pretty noona some good advice on how to go public or may be set an appointment for him to meet up with pokemon and talk him into that. :D

I wonder who is the admin for team_gilstory ig page. To post something on this page on the same day of all these happenings just gave me something to feel giddy about. This post was posted on gilstory creativelab website page for quite some time now. So why today???

Pardon my delulu mind that wants to make connection of everything. I can't help it! :lol::lol::lol: 

Edit: In the website, by going through writings under KNG posts, you can actually sense the phases that he went through. Like there was a moment where he was in love, in dilemma, or sad. I'm not sure about other people but that's how I felt when I read them. Some writings were translated into english, japanese and chinese.

Archived