[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, littlebluecat said:

Last one. Sleep Vs Date. She chose date!!! Hint hint

WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! ALL THAT I UNDERSTAND IS JUST "DATE" "DATE" MY HEART GONNA EXPLODE SOON OMG 

but isnt she said she the only one choose sleep? or i missheard? lol :D 

3 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! ALL THAT I UNDERSTAND IS JUST "DATE" "DATE" MY HEART GONNA EXPLODE SOON OMG 

but isnt she said she the only one choose sleep? or i missheard? lol :D 

Or am I the one who misheard? Hahahaha gotta replay the video after it finishes.

I might miss a lot of things guys..its all too fast:sweat_smile:

To sleep in vs To go out on date,

she says she wants to date but everyone wants her to say Sleep in lol because she's the homey type

she says it's been her aim to go out on dates for the past years..i missed out what else

now they're talking abt what roles suits her..psycopath,split personality etc

sassy girl vs innocent roles...she says the fans are antis because they kept talking abt her as a Sassy girl..she wants to show her feminine sides that she has inside her

superpower vs bad woman...fans chose bad woman..now they're talking abt superpower

revenge vs fatalistic melo..she says of course it's fatalistic melo..she believes that revenge is something that God will take care of

do i think i'm pretty? yes..she says it's better to live with this kind of thought...

is not easy for people to understand me..fans says X..she says it's true..because a lot of people think it's hard to approach her,she says she's actually approachable

1 minute ago, etherealk408 said:

I might miss a lot of things guys..its all too fast:sweat_smile:

To sleep in vs To go out on date,

she says she wants to date but everyone wants her to say Sleep in lol because she's the homey type

she says it's been her aim to go out on dates for the past years..i missed out what else

now they're talking abt what roles suits her..psycopath,split personality etc

sassy girl vs innocent roles...she says the fans are antis because they kept talking abt her as a Sassy girl..she wants to show her feminine sides that she has inside her

superpower vs bad woman...fans chose bad woman..now they're talking abt superpower

revenge vs fatalistic melo..she says of course it's fatalistic melo..she believes that revenge is something that God will take care of

do i think i'm pretty? yes..she says it's better to live with this kind of thought...

is not easy for people to understand me..fans says X..she says it's true..because a lot of people think it's hard to approach her,she says she's actually approachable

so im the one misheard sorry! @littlebluecat omgg so much hint for KNG lol

Ohno I didn't hear just now...I think she talked abt Season 2 storyline? how it could be fun to see Makgae adapting just like HeoIm..

is she a good speaker..yes

Is she good at taking selfie..everybody says she's bad lol

btw it's so sweet how she keeps addressing fans' birthdays or good luck wishes for exams and sports competition lol

Archived