[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks sight_stv and Imkyung. Just can't believe I'm fangirling at this age. Haha. 

Anyway, after consulting my sis, we can download the app, Vapp, and watch the live streaming. Search for King Ent and follow their channel. It's 16 Oct, 7pm Korea time. N it's her birthday too! (Shouldn't she be on a date instead... Hee)

9 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

Thanks sight_stv and Imkyung. Just can't believe I'm fangirling at this age. Haha. 

Anyway, after consulting my sis, we can download the app, Vapp, and watch the live streaming. Search for King Ent and follow their channel. It's 16 Oct, 7pm Korea time. N it's her birthday too! (Shouldn't she be on a date instead... Hee)

Well... she can do both fan meeting and dating if KNG joins her :wub:

10 minutes ago, kfan222 said:

hahhahaa surprise guest appearance so that they can celebrate her bday together

Yeah! Me hope that KNG will be there too! Maybe on the excuse to promote their drama or thank fans for support? ^_^

@ImKyung @busy_listening we're talking about "if" KNG happen to be there on KAJ fan meet or vlive. "if" that really happen then i will be very very be patient until they announce they relationship! :D:D ahhh why do i keep thinking they will end up together , they keep resemble songsong , even SHK attend on SJK fan meet and now if KNG really attend on KAJ fan meet too then it will be fate not coincidence! 

38 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMYGAHD IDK why my eyes saw that. Do you see it chingudeul? :lol: Naneun keureon saram aniyooooooo hahahaha

Hi. Can you enlighten me on this?

1 hour ago, sight_stv said:

@busy_listening awww thank you for the good news! so there will be special fan meet and v-live :wub: hope we have something to be discussed from there :D 

It's great that she's celebrating her 35th Birthday with a new career high. I am excited to read DB year end's reviews. LUTYN, though has smaller audiences seems to rank pretty high on best drama 2017 list and both our leads stand a chance to be among top performers this year.

14 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

@ImKyung @busy_listening we're talking about "if" KNG happen to be there on KAJ fan meet or vlive. "if" that really happen then i will be very very be patient until they announce they relationship! :D:D ahhh why do i keep thinking they will end up together , they keep resemble songsong , even SHK attend on SJK fan meet and now if KNG really attend on KAJ fan meet too then it will be fate not coincidence! 

KNG only ever guesting on Go Hyun Jung's (Bidam's mom, Mishil in QSD) FM so far. Judging on how low profile he is, I don't dare to expect much. But ofc, we can always pray and hope.

13 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

@sight_stv I'm very new to this shipping thing but yes I am starting to realize that it's all about IFs. :lol:

I can only imagine how songsong shippers must have felt when news broke that they're getting married. I'll trust in you guys' sixth sense :wink: 

yeah you right :) when i see that news i feel so shock and happy at the same time, no words can describe it lol :D and i see in this thread there are many songsong shipper too that feel the same about this couple so lets hope together that our kimkim couple will follow songsong path haha because i feel the same vibe just like when i ship songsong :D 

1 hour ago, ImKyung said:

Hi @amy_souma ! I am just like you, 15 years of kdramas behind me and a very fresh member at Soompi. This drama made me sign up here just last week and now I'm doing something I never thought I'd do : being part of a shipping thread ! But this OTP completely won me over, I laughed, I cried with them and they are just so beautiful on screen and offscreen. How can we not ship them ? My boyfriend thinks I am a goner hahaha but Gum couple is just too cute for words :heart:

Hi @ImKyung, I never thought that I would be a part of a shipping thread but here I am haha :wub: When Heo Im said to Yeon Kyung, "Just remember, you made my heart beat", it made me remember the time when my "some" relationship turn to an actual relationship :blush: My husband also thinks I'm a goner as I keep on repeating the OSTs and playing their video on YouTube but true to your words, how can I not ship them, Gum couple is adorbs :heart:

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

Hi. Can you enlighten me on this?

It's great that she's celebrating her 35th Birthday with a new career high. I am excited to read DB year end's reviews. LUTYN, though has smaller audiences seems to rank pretty high on best drama 2017 list and both our leads stand a chance to be among top performers this year.

KNG only ever guesting on Go Hyun Jung's (Bidam's mom, Mishil in QSD) FM so far. Judging on how low profile he is, I don't dare to expect much. But ofc, we can always pray and hope.

He also attended SYJ's promotion not sure if its for drama or movie and even cheered her in front of the media and even shouted that "she's the best". I'm not sure if he will attend the FM of KAJ. I'll just pray and hope that they will end up together instead of him attending that FM. :(

So happy KAJ has a fanmeet though it would great if KNG will drop by. I am not really expecting it :D if it happens its like a public declaration already lol.

though attending each other fanmeets seems to be a norm nowadays.

Archived