Sugar's Ayumi Official Picture Thread! <3

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any idea which eps of rainbow romance did she do with Ki bum piggyback-ing her in the last couple of pics?

Yep, episode 147

Its the first time she appeard in RR, and from ep 170 onwards she became a regular

Anw, will be adding photos of her and Hankyung soon(:

Anw, will be adding photos of her and Hankyung soon(:

wooohooo, can't wait. <3 hankyung+ayumi.

anyone catch that one epi of strong friends when hankyung joined ayumi to playfully punch kim jong min in the ring? hahaha....it was too adorable! :wub:

anyways, thanks for sharing the pics of ayumi. she looks cute!

O_O gg I didnt reply in here yesterday? XD sorry; I saved a bunch of these pictures yesterday~ thanks for sharing T^T

So anyway o-o I asked in the Sugar thread too; Do you -- or anyone-- have BIGGGG clear pictures of Ayumi? O_O Because I might use her for a layout O_O;... Big like.. at least the 2nd black and white picture in the first post O_O... please PM me if you do/if you post in this thread

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

she really is sooooooooooooooo cute. i don't like it when she's all sexy cuz it's weird with her adorable face!!! ^^

Guest sayuri43

I always thought she was cute... but I think she'd be cuter if she was shorter... because she has that cute little kid face :]

she ssooooo cute! but i think she looks old now =\

Im in love with her music though, my favorite japanese artist!

GAAA!!! Shes not japanese -_-

i think someone should post somewhere in the first page dat shes not japanese

thanks for sharing. didnt see a couple of them b4

more pics i found (also put it in the sugar thread)

bec6c0afb9cc2007vb3.jpg

bec6c0afb9cc2005sk6.jpg

bec6c0afb9cc2006vr7.jpg

credits to me, motoway065 & empas

Guest bayb3steph

i love ayumi! shes one of my favotires and shes so funny and adorable and cute and pretty lol. and her dimples makes her very cute too. if i was a dude id go for her lol. her and ki bum do make a good couple. but then i saw a rainbow romance 218 ep i think and they werent together. i was so mad lols. but yeahs its okay i guess haha. thanks for sharing these pics! =]

Thanks motorway for those photos!

Anw, I updated photos of Ayumi and Hankyung on Loveletter already! But I dedicated another topic to them, so I'll just post the url, if you still want me to upload those photos onto this topic tell me okay?

Guest celestialxangel

Thanks motorway for those photos!

Anw, I updated photos of Ayumi and Hankyung on Loveletter already! But I dedicated another topic to them, so I'll just post the url, if you still want me to upload those photos onto this topic tell me okay?

Could you do that please elaiine?? Pretty please? By the way, if you check the NN6 Rainbow Romance thread, there are new pictures of Ayumi and Minki from an upcoming episode: NN6 Minki & Ayumi pics

Archived