oni~re-up

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun
new songs for all~
I just did a small upload Planetarium This song was fun to do~ I'll prob re-do it soon anyways its quite a nice melody Endless Story i redid this song... the ifrst try was a bit bad cause I just started... This might sound better I hope Seppun ehhehe~ I love reggae so this song is perfect!~ and for people who would like me to do more male songs~ please suggest me some good songs... I don't really listen to guy songs~ MUSIC SOUND KLIK! P.S. gimme some pointers ok^^

Guest onigiri_kun

GOSH!!!

U sing so good!

AWESOME!

ENCORE!!

do you take requests??

well if u do , can u sing Butterfly Grave?

thanks for the compliment^^

Butterfly Grave is a korean song right?

hm~ I've never sung korean before so

I dunno...~ is there japanese lyrics for that song??

Guest fantasiimaker

Hello ^^ I listened to your Winter Sonata japanese version. Thanks for doing this song, by the way =)

The first thing I can pick out, once again, the skippy thing..it's a little lessened here, but it still affects the song. Just avoid skipping altogether. This is a flowy ballad, and all you should do is flow along smoothly ^^

Overall, you did pretty well, but I'd like to hear a tad more emotion, and a bit of echo on the vocals =) keep it up!

Archived