Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Guest valley girl

news From Drama beans

# The Lee Min-ho fervor continues: The 21-year-old has been selected to promote LG Telecom, and will appear in an ad with Boys Before Flowers co-stars Gu Hye-sun and Kim Bum. He’s also deliberating over modeling contracts for clothing brands, cars, beer, etc. [sports Khan]

# Lee Min-ho is still a little surprised at his own fame, though; he’s been busy working and first felt the impact of his sudden popularity when he was filming an outdoor scene last week and the arrival of a mob of 3,000 fans forced shooting to shut down and move elsewhere. [sports Khan, Asia Economy]

# He’s not the only one, though: Kim Bum and Kim So-eun were shooting a scene at the girls’ restaurant job last week, and because so many neighborhood bystanders stopped to watch, police had to step in and manage traffic. [sports Khan]

cred http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/01/news-bit...anuary-21-2009/

as soon this year many 79-81's born will go army, there are many of them king CF so Seems many company pic the "fresh one"

^ that's really great news, i'm so happy that kim bum's popularity is rising

cus with such talent~ he really needs to be recognized!

well the first page is done (to me) to take a look at it and tell me what you want

me to add or what might be missing ^^ hope it's alright looking... :sweatingbullets:

-Rebecca

Guest valley girl

exotsiax13 : look he ever dated 2 years older, why don't 3 years older kkkk

noonas love him too, of course he is so cute most girl faint when see him

he likes soccer?? no wonder i found many Soccer's picture of him

his english must be Good too

Guest superduperr

ohemgee! I love Kim Bum <3

I love his acting in BOF, I think

he's adorable! His smile is to die

for... xD

I think the first page looks greattt!

wow, I never knew helived in

australia... And what a bummer...

he likes older girls T_T

why not younger??? :mellow:

i never realized how gorgeous this boy is until BOF!

dang...he's so adorable, he has that playboy-yet-innocent look! i think he's perfect as Soujiro! ;)

and his chemistry with Kim So Eun is just plain adorable and so spazzz-worthy! :)

edit:

did u guys say he likes older girls?! wow! where do i sign up?! Lol! :lol:

News bites: January 21, 2009

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

The Lee Min-ho fervor continues: The 21-year-old has been selected to promote LG Telecom, and will appear in an ad with Boys Before Flowers co-stars Gu Hye-sun and Kim Bum. He’s also deliberating over modeling contracts for clothing brands, cars, beer, etc. [sports Khan]

Kim Bum and Kim So-eun were shooting a scene at the girls’ restaurant job last week, and because so many neighborhood bystanders stopped to watch, police had to step in and manage traffic. [sports Khan]

credit: drama beans

Looks like 87-89 born stars are on their way to the top...

i never realized how gorgeous this boy is until BOF!

dang...he's so adorable, he has that playboy-yet-innocent look! i think he's perfect as Soujiro! ;)

and his chemistry with Kim So Eun is just plain adorable and so spazzz-worthy! :)

edit:

did u guys say he likes older girls?! wow! where do i sign up?! Lol! :lol:

Kris, I'm #2 if you are #1! (Nice to see you here too, my fellow Yejin fan!)

He really is adorable. I was not sure if he could pull off Soujiro but after watching him and Kim So Eun, they really are Yuki and Soujiro. I can't wait to see how their relationship will develop.

Ngaw.

Kim Bum likes older girls, dannnnggg

haha

this thread moved like a alot since the last time I visited it haha

The front page looks hecka' lovely Rebecca! Shows Kim Bum flare huhuhu

Guest LittleShine

Wow, Kim Bum really caught my eye in BOF.

He is seriously SO HANDSOME <33

His smile is to die forrr <33

New obsession haha

Anyone know where i can purchase a magazine with him in it? (since he models)

I was reading past post and theres many unni's here, your all so lucky since he likes older women!

Sometimes it sucks to be younger! >.>

Its amazing that he had 6 girlfriends!

But no wonder since he is just so good looking!

Guest juliakgrl

Ok, he shouldn't have said that. Now all the noonas are gonna go on a rampage. :sweatingbullets::D

Kris, Jun Ji, if you girls are 1 & 2, then can we save Kim So Eun for spot #3? lolz...She is a couple months younger, but she seems very mature to me. I don't know what it is, but I'm totally having a soft spot for the two in reel and real life. :wacko::rolleyes::P

Rebecca, (can I call you Becca?) awesome job on the front page. :wub:

haha yeah~ go for it! lotsa people call me becca ^^

but seriously O.o i'm having a soft spot for the two

in real life too... just cus they look so perfect for

each other or in ga eul's words "soul mate"

and i'm glad you all like the front page =D

-Rebecca

Cool a thread on him. Tried to find it on soompi last week, but did not come across it. So happy to see it now. Watching BOF and I have to say when I first started to watch the drama. Out of the F4 KM caught my attention first, then LMH, KJ, and KHJ. He is just so cute and everytime he smiles...ahh it is just to die for lol. Him and Ga Eul are such a cute couple. Hope to see more of his work in the future and hopfully he plays the leading role. ahehe!!!!