Where Can I Buy Peek-a-boo Earrings?

Guest Aurelius

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SwtMsT

wait, I don't get it still...peek-a-boo earings are the ones that kinda look like belly button rings in that seller's thread?

And you're only supposed to wear one?

Guest Aurelius

Here's a picture of peek-a-boo earrings when worn:

rainie2.jpg

See how it looks like a regular stud but there is something attached that hangs on the other side of the lobe? That is essentially how it looks. When it is taken out of the ear, it resembles a belly button ring although the metal rod is thinner on the earrings.

It can be worn as a pair or on just one side (especially if the earring is large/flashy). Rainie promoted the trend of wearing only one side.

Picture Credits: The Rainie Yang Thread

Guest mz simmonz

oh yea those are cute, I had a few pairs a long time ago and I got them in Shanghai..I think it's like all the rage in Asia or something..wonder why that chick wore it only on one side..I noticed a bunch of Asian female celebrities wearing only one flashy earring on one side only but I don't really think it's a fashionable trend..I mean..only dudes wear earrings on one side lol.

Guest hamburger

i bought one today! super pretty!

in singapore, cos im singaporean~

i knew its a belly button ring, but i bought mine as a earring!

Guest dream_weaver

OK this is gonna sound really dumb..but...peek-a-boo earrings..so they look like belly button rings but you wear them on your ears?? I looked at the seller thread and that's what I'm assuming they are?

yea thats it. claires have been selling them for years. i got some a while back four pairs for £1!!! bloody bargain mate!

and theres a fobby jewellry shop that have a buy one get one free deal on earrings like that.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

OK this is gonna sound really dumb..but...peek-a-boo earrings..so they look like belly button rings but you wear them on your ears?? I looked at the seller thread and that's what I'm assuming they are?

yepp. that's just it. but the rod, like the thing you put in your ear ring hole isn't like one for a belly button. it's smaller so it'll fit your hole. you can wear it one side if you want, you can also wear it on both. wear it as you like =].

• 2 weeks later...
Guest appledapplepie

im pretty sure claires dont have them. they have belly earrings, but i guess u can use them for ur ears

but the rods are more thicker then the ones they have in asia... i tried to use the claire's one for ur

belly button on my ear but it kinda hurt trying to put it through my ear hole cause the rod was

thick >.< not very smart of me =\

I got some from a little asian store in NY, they have tons there. Not sure where you live, though.

I live in NY, what's the store/area?

they're cute, I'll get a pair ^^

• 1 year later...
Guest f_r_E_a_K

BUMP

I read all the responses in this thread, but I'm still a bit confused. Basically, Peek-a-boo earrings are belly button styled earrings, but with THINNER rods...ok, I understand. But is the way you wear them still the same as any other ordinary earring? You just poke the rod through and then slide a rubber/metal "stopper" on the rod to prevent the earring from accidentally being pulled out?

@_________@" somebody advise me please!

^ unscrew the ball on the top,

you insert the rod from the back of the ear, not from the front like regular earring.

it's kinda hard to do it at first, because it's hard to find the hole from the back but you'll get used to it

and screw the ball back tightly and securely so that it doesn't fall off

Guest judyjudychan

i remember getting those fake ones from claires XDD it was uhh,,,

well i got mine from taiwan~i saw some in chinatown in NY but its pretty pricyy

u should just get it in asia or ask someone who is going back to get it for u~

cuz i got some for $5 back in taiwan ^0^

i got a pair for $12 on soompi.. $6 for a single. not a bad price imo. i got it from davidnuknow heres a link to her survey http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=139316

she has some for $6 for a single or $8 for a single.

I might add,

miakyou has a poopload too in her store

http://miakyou.webs.com/

Archived