Nicholas Tse And Cecilia Cheung Get Married!

tracycutie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crystalfish

What a big surprise!

I am surprised they are back together and are getting married despite all the hype surrounding their big break-up so long ago.

Wow.

I didn't actually believe that they would get married. I thought they were bluffing.

I dont really like Cecilia. She's kinda off to me. Dunno why. But Nic is cool. I didn't even know they were dating. weird. Is cecilia older then Nic? It looks like she is but whatever age doesn't really matter as long as they love each other. I'm happy for them. lol

Guest PerniciousJuJu

So it was like, he asked her to marry him and she said yes and then they had the ceremony?

wow. that's kinda like vegas. lol

they got married O_____O whoa i'm a bit behind on news. didn't they only start going out again like, a couple of months ago? that's fast.

oh well, they look cute together and as long as they're happy =]

Guest meabxwb

sniff sniff.. my nick! ahaha.. i love him so much, but anywho they make such a cute couple.. i love the pic where they both were wearing black ! ahhaa.. i still love him. ^_- he was my favorite actor besides eken chen? i think thats his name.

Reporter: Was it because you guys were expecting that you married?

Nicholas: There really is no baby. We'll let it happen naturally... it doesn't matter how much we have, but yeah, I'm really anticipating for it which is why I won't give up. Although it doesn't matter boy or girl, but what I really hope for is that our first born will be a boy!

Reporters: Will Cecilia retire from the entertainment industry?

Nicholas: She will! I'm not forcing her to have children, this was actually her own decision. My wife will be like Hilary Tsui, retiring from the industry so she can focus solely on raising our children!

Reporter: Do you believe it was Hilary Tsui who leaked on your marriage?

Nicholas: Upon returning to Hk, the first phone call I made was to Eason. The second was to Hilary, so it couldn't have been. They had both known before, and had promised not to speak of it! Because Eason had to prepare for his concert, he was unable to attend the ceremony. He had even joked that at his concert, he would say 'Please don't bother my two friends as they watch the show... oh, I forgot to tell you all that they had gone to get married!'

Reporters: Is your mother really angry?

Nicholas: I know that as her son, I was quite wrong. But it's a small misunderstanding; my mother won't be angry!

Oh no! hope this is false...dont want cecilia to leave the industry forever!

Guest Natsumi_sshi

they have got to be one of the most adorable couples of all time...with baby plans and all im happy for them (but she's soo skinny i dont knowe how they'll have babies O_O) nah it'll be awesome...they're children will be sooo gorgeous!!

• 1 month later...
Guest amydien

Oh no! hope this is false...dont want cecilia to leave the industry forever!

I know, eh....I like watching Cecilia in movies....she's a great actress! :)

Archived