Nicholas Tse And Cecilia Cheung Get Married!

tracycutie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this couple; they've always been one of my favorites and I was bummed out when they broke up. Cecilia's absolutely gorgeous but she's still too skinny. Hopefully the pregnancy will even her out more.

Guest BAN`CHAN

wish the best for them XD

i have a feeling my friend who is totally in love with nicholas is gonna cry when she finds out he got married with cecilia lol..

Guest Victoria

lol they married in the philippines.. it'll be difficult for them to part since we dont have divorce here and it takes years for annulment cases to finish. :vicx:

Guest s3imaDen

i knew this is coming ever since he had an affair with her when he was dating faye wong... *sigh*

i still feel sad for faye... but now tat she is also married.. i'm glad. =)

Guest dadedum

I live in Hongkong. When news of this broke out, nobody, save the press and Nic's mom (who moans and cries about not knowing about it until she read the papers), gives a damn. Those 2 aren't a very popular duo apparently...

Guest biteme_lestat

They got married?!?:!in the Philippines?!?!? sdhsjfhdfghreugtrui!!!!! ok...they're a hot couple..but, aww..i want nick for mah self, haha! but reading how the ceremony went, i thought it was so sweet and spontaneous and totally romantic. Just how I want my wedding to be like...in a beach, wearing just a nice little summer dress and havaianas ^^ *sigh*

Guest dr4g0n_l0v3r

wow shocking. I didn't even knew that they were dating.

Haha, at first when I saw this topic, I was like maybe in a movie? But, yeah, aww, Nic Tse is taken dangit. Haha, they make a hot couple, but yeah, good luck to them.

Archived