[japan Movie 2007] どろろ Dororo

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

TSUMABUKI SATOSHI, SHIBASAKI KOU, NAGAYAMA EITA, TSUCHIYA ANNA
dororo.jpg

Dororo Trailer : どろろ

Japanese movie Dororo (どろろ) with Shibasaki Kou, Tsumabuki Satoshi, Nagayama Eita & Tsuchiya Anna.

This movie is based on the manga of TEZUKA Osamu (手塚治虫).

Release in Japan theaters : 2007/01/27

Please visit :

http://kou-shibasaki.nihon-zone.com/

http://kou-shibasaki.actifforum.com/

dororots.jpg

SOURCE : どろろ

どろろ

どろろ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

Can't believe my eyes!~!! i love Kou and Satoshi together!!!! haha eita always tag along lol =) I love all 3 of them in Orange Days :D

trailer looks interesting. Satoshi with long hair :blush:

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaa! i think i might need restraints! hahahaha~ im so happy to see this! a movie featuring my favorite tandem from my favorite jdrama, orange days!!! hooray!!!

i cant wait for this~ :w00t::w00t::w00t:

satoshi looks good with that long hair! i usually dont like guys with long hair but he looks good! and shibasaki kou..mwahahaha..she cries like a kid in that one scene, but it's cute! :blush: wow, i really cant wait to see this! thank u to whoever decided to put these two back together in another project!!!

Guest asianrice

MY GOSH, YAY!! The whole Orange Days cast is practically in here!! Except Hiroki.. what a shame, it would've been so awesome. I'm so excited. :D

Guest run_lola_run

Kou Shibasaki is so beautiful! I didn't know she was dating Tsumabuki Satoshi in real life...they make a very good looking couple.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Satoshi and Kou are getting married soon I heard.......

whoa! are u serious??? where'd u get this from??? :w00t:

I've been waiting for the trailer for the longest time :D Gosh.. I love this couple so much. . Yeah, I also heard that they've been dating for a while now, and they were caught on camera by the paparazzi and yada yada.. but I've never seen the actual pic itself.. so.. if anyone care to clear things up........................ :phew:

Guest shinhaku

omg, are u serious, if thats true then thats really wonderful

this movie seems to have a lot of special effects, so this sets in the youkai Edo (i guess?) period huh :ph34r: . I like Kou and Satoshi ever since i watched Orange Day. I love orange :">

Guest dr jung

whoa! are u serious??? where'd u get this from??? :w00t:

omg, are u serious, if thats true then thats really wonderful

this movie seems to have a lot of special effects, so this sets in the youkai Edo (i guess?) period huh :ph34r: . I like Kou and Satoshi ever since i watched Orange Day. I love orange :">

http://news.www.infoseek.co.jp/topics/ente...dainet07021047/

最近では柴咲が妻夫木の近所に居を構え、“結婚秒読み”とみられている。

Recently, reports have been that Shibasaki moved close to where Tsumabuki lives, and could conclude this as "preparation for marriage".

「柴咲は今年8月の誕生日に、和食料理店で妻夫木を父親に紹介したと報じられました。双方の所属事務所も2人の結婚について話し合い、了解済みといわれています。結婚はいよいよ間近のようです」

In August this year on her birthday, Shibasaki introduced Tsumabuki to her parents at a Japanese cuisine restaurant. The entertainment office of the two has already finished discussing the stars' marriage. It seems like the marriage is just around the corner.

sorry for the best translation....... I tried to fast translate while trying to study for some school stuff :mellow:

Guest summers83

http://news.www.infoseek.co.jp/topics/ente...dainet07021047/

最近では柴咲が妻夫木の近所に居を構え、“結婚秒読み”とみられている。

Recently, reports have been that Shibasaki moved close to where Tsumabuki lives, and could conclude this as "preparation for marriage".

「柴咲は今年8月の誕生日に、和食料理店で妻夫木を父親に紹介したと報じられました。双方の所属事務所も2人の結婚について話し合い、了解済みといわれています。結婚はいよいよ間近のようです」

In August this year on her birthday, Shibasaki introduced Tsumabuki to her parents at a Japanese cuisine restaurant. The entertainment office of the two has already finished discussing the stars' marriage. It seems like the marriage is just around the corner.

sorry for the best translation....... I tried to fast translate while trying to study for some school stuff :mellow:

How old are the both of them actually? I din know they were actually together after this drama. No wonder they were kissing so passionately in Orange Days. I only watched Orange Days recently. It's quite rare you see Japanese dramas actually have kisses like that. MOstly are Taiwanese or Korean dramas....

Guest tomodachi-

I really want to watch this movie!!

not only because Tsumabuki Satoshi is in it but also cos i get to hear Shibasaki Kou's normal voice XD

i've only seen her in the drama Orange Days and she doesn't really speak at all cos well.. for obvious reasons ~

i've heard her singing though ;D

How old are the both of them actually?

Satoshi turn 26 this December 13th & Kou just turn 25 in August 5th

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Archived