Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

7 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Talking about plastic surgery remind me of this scene ....

TsWkiTa.jpg

DABW5Zt.jpg

This scene was in episode 10. At that time i just watching the drama with no expectation that it gonna be good drama that make me rewatching it until now:tongue: .And i have no interest to know about the actors in FIS.  The only thing I know about LJ at that time is he was a former Mblaq member. When AJH  said he never done plastic surgery , i relate it with LJ real life  and i said  to myself  "yeah , right"(sorry , LJ hihi) . Because i was sceptical  with Korean celebrities beauty especially idol. But, after i look at his high school picture, no doubt that he is natural beauty. 

when he first debuted even his fans thought he did his nose because it's so surreal , later on when his pre-debuted pics were released , fans and even non fans believe he did not do any kind of surgery at all because he looks the same during high school and childhood :)

he's known as ullzang (best face) when he's a teenager and become famous in a website because of it, that's how he started to model in various ads and soon debuted as mblaq ^_^

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im still shaking when typing this.i think you guys know why.  I know his agency already deny the rumor but when i first read about it, it gave me heart attack. I believe in him, but i still need confirmation that he is okay.at least a picture of him .please, i dont want any news like this about our Joonie .:bawling:

@irisariadne @anna0427 I hope it's just a groundless rumor, not related to him at all, and it's just from someone who like to spread a fake rumor about him. It's not funny at all when related to someone's precious life! Prain TPC and Joon need to sue those who started this rumor. They're causing his fans, family and loved one worrying and almost getting heart attack because of this fake news. 

Joon's Japan friend's  ig update, he contacted Joon's manager and was confirmed it's really false rumor

now I'm really mad at journalist who spreading this false rumor, what did they want to cover actually?:angry: last week it's the false news of suzy and lee minho getting back together, and now this!

28 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Im still shock about yesterday news, but congrats LJ for 300 k followers :)

i2M4fD6.jpg

tumblr_opyh78zlmc1uq4zv4o2_540.gif

I'm a bit sad because he gaining followers due to this false info

I hope we can hear from him soon, but now I guess no news is good news

Of course, i don't know everything about him but based on his interview i think he love his life.And since childhood, he face hardship and then when he is in  Mblaq, he  had a crazy schedule (drama, variety , concert)  but he made it through.

MBLAQ's Lee Joon Reveals His Long-Term Plan: 'I've Already Planned My Life Until I'm 100 Years Old' Singer Says

What does your 75-year plan look like?

At a press event for his new film "An Actor Is A New Actor" on Thursday at the CGV Wangsimni IMAX Theater in Seoul, MBLAQ singer Lee Joon told a eNEWS reporter Choi Shin Ae that he's been planning for life way on down the line.When asked to compare himself to his character Oh You in the film, an actor who falls fast from fame, Lee said that he is more stable than that. Then the 25-year-old star revealed his long distance plan."I think I'm working hard to live a good life unlike Oh Young. I've already planned my life until I'm 100 years old," said Lee.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/45955/20131018/mblaq-lee-joon-film.htm

11 hours ago, camichi said:

OMG how can someone do something like this. I am worried a lot.  Joon agency must sue those people. :angry:

We know Joon is doing well.

I hope his agency will sue those irresponsible journalist

1 minute ago, irisariadne said:

Of course, i don't know everything about him but based on his interview i think he love his life.And since childhood, he face hardship and then when he  in Mblaq with crazy schedule (drama, variety , concert)  but he made it through.

MBLAQ's Lee Joon Reveals His Long-Term Plan: 'I've Already Planned My Life Until I'm 100 Years Old' Singer Says

What does your 75-year plan look like?

At a press event for his new film "An Actor Is A New Actor" on Thursday at the CGV Wangsimni IMAX Theater in Seoul, MBLAQ singer Lee Joon told a eNEWS reporter Choi Shin Ae that he's been planning for life way on down the line.When asked to compare himself to his character Oh You in the film, an actor who falls fast from fame, Lee said that he is more stable than that. Then the 25-year-old star revealed his long distance plan."I think I'm working hard to live a good life unlike Oh Young. I've already planned my life until I'm 100 years old," said Lee.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/45955/20131018/mblaq-lee-joon-film.htm

one mblaq's member, I don't remember who, maybe G.O, he said if he has a child he wants him to have strong endurance like Joon, meaning he's really a strong minded person. 

even when he was diagnosed with bipolar, I never heard of any suicide attempt or that kind of rumors, I know life in military can be hard but let's pray for his wellbeing physically and mentally, that's just what we can do for now

I'm still shocked and worried about the news :( I hope everything is okay and Joon is in healthy condition both physically and mentally. I hope his family, Somin and his loved ones are fine too. I can't imagine how shocked they must be :( Please be happy and healthy everyone!

I'm sorry since I can't read hangul so I don't read the initial (fake) articel, I'm curious if that 'news' mention what time that alleged thing happened? I read somewhere that they claim it happened at December 12? So that means, it before his dating news with Somin come out? before his first vacation from army? Before he got caught by Dispatch when he had a date with his gf? So ridiculous! whoever made up this rumors need to reflect!

But still I'm worried about Joon! I hope he is always fine, healthy and happy! God bless you, Joon!

@keyzee61  after you said that , i check the article and im using direct translation , i don't know if this correct translation but they said that it happened on 12 December, after he finished 5 weeks basic training. It does not make any sense right. He got first place  for that basic training out of 183 other people. Unless if he got the last place ,maybe  i can understand why he did that.

Spoiler

http://www.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20180212500177

According to military officials on December 12, Lee Jun revealed himself to the army officer by showing his cuffs and saying, "I tried to self-harm." He said, "I will serve hard." The military was reported to have sent Lee Jun to the Green Camp, which is a soldier training program of interest . This fact has also been reported in the upper army. However, it was not understood why Lee confessed why he attempted self-defense. 

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

one mblaq's member, I don't remember who, maybe G.O, he said if he has a child he wants him to have strong endurance like Joon, meaning he's really a strong minded person. 

I hope they will delete that article and make public apology to Lee Joon & his family.

Seung Ho is the one who said that :)

FjSUwCT.jpg

ksE7huz.jpg

2 hours ago, keyzee61 said:

I'm still shocked and worried about the news :( I hope everything is okay and Joon is in healthy condition both physically and mentally. I hope his family, Somin and his loved ones are fine too. I can't imagine how shocked they must be :( Please be happy and healthy everyone!

I'm sorry since I can't read hangul so I don't read the initial (fake) articel, I'm curious if that 'news' mention what time that alleged thing happened? I read somewhere that they claim it happened at December 12? So that means, it before his dating news with Somin come out? before his first vacation from army? Before he got caught by Dispatch when he had a date with his gf? So ridiculous! whoever made up this rumors need to reflect!

But still I'm worried about Joon! I hope he is always fine, healthy and happy! God bless you, Joon!

it was google translate fault, not 12 December, but 12 February which is yesterday, I also has auto google translate and sometimes it was translated as 12 June.

@shsu Joon is a strong person and he never attempted suicide in the past despite having a history of bipolar. There's too many speculations going on right now. He has a really dark past that led him leaving his idol career, but he still survived until now so I'm not going to believe it's suicidal attempt. There's a few fishy things that made people speculating. I'm not in the position to say anything but we just have to wait until we get to hear further confirmation related to this issue. 

4 hours ago, shsu said:

Hi all,

this is my first time here and I have been reading this forum after watching FIS. I also became addicted fan fo both LJ and JSM since then. I was so shocked to hear the news about LJ and try to understand the reason behind the news.. I agree that the report is not complete true regarding his MS since he came first on his training so I assume that he adapt the military service well so there won’t be a green camp for him::but I get the feeling something happened to him this weekend for him to get so emotional that he will try to do something not right ..the news said that he “did” something on Monday so what trigger him so upset on weekend especially the weekend  after his birthday..did something really upsetting him or did he expect to see or hear from someone but it didn’t..my point here is that LJ did have mental issues while he was busy with his hectic career few years ago but he did cope eventually but this time seems more than he can handle..I am just hoping he and JSM are still on the good terms ..

Hi and well come

Let’s not to do conjectures about JSM and LJ relationship because what we can get is spread more bad rumors.

I am sure they are in good terms because those two are very mature and I think if they decided to go in a relation knowing he was going to the Army It is because they were sure about their feelings and what they want. They are very in love and I think it would be better that Dispatch hasn’t had found  about them in order to them to be more quite.

I hope he is ok and this is only a mistake or someone that wanted to damage his image. 

Archived