Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh  Yes,  he is beautiful man , inside and outside.  May i know, how about LJ fans (especially K-fans) now, are they still quiet on his birthday or did LJ write anything at his fancafe? 

I think he's on duty now , he can't log on fancafe and posts during weekday :( some kfans posting for his birthdays, few keeping quiet, it's understandable since we rarely get his news now due to the military

BTW, i was remembering the press conference of FIS and i found this resume in youtube, i do not  know if its Ok, but i think so. The thing is that they look like they had a firts sight crush.

Somin asked the difference between working with Lee Kwang Soo in her previous project and Lee Joon in this project. she answered its kind difficult to compare since the characters were too different. in her previous work her character is stronger than Lee Kwang Soo means she has more advantage. But in this drama Lee Joon is the stronger one. while Lee kwang Soo oppa felt like a friend, Lee Joon oppa (she hesitated) since they have just met in twi scenes, they are not that close yet but she felt hat Lee Joon is manly. then she cutely asked him,'Did I answered it good enough?' which he answered animatedly, very good. then He took the mic and said, the loveline between them not yet appeared in the script. But he iis really waiting to shoot it with her.

1 hour ago, camichi said:

BTW, i was remembering the press conference of FIS and i found this resume in youtube, i do not  know if its Ok, but i think so. The thing is that they look like they had a firts sight crush.

Somin asked the difference between working with Lee Kwang Soo in her previous project and Lee Joon in this project. she answered its kind difficult to compare since the characters were too different. in her previous work her character is stronger than Lee Kwang Soo means she has more advantage. But in this drama Lee Joon is the stronger one. while Lee kwang Soo oppa felt like a friend, Lee Joon oppa (she hesitated) since they have just met in twi scenes, they are not that close yet but she felt hat Lee Joon is manly. then she cutely asked him,'Did I answered it good enough?' which he answered animatedly, very good. then He took the mic and said, the loveline between them not yet appeared in the script. But he iis really waiting to shoot it with her.

It's no doubt they have develop mutual attraction during script reading. for LJ, it's the first time he saw JSM wearing a feminine dress, before this he only saw her wearing baggy clothes and in fat suit byun mi young character needed, so he must felt surprise to see there's this side to JSM he hasn't see yet. I think at that time they know they're meant to be together :wub:I don't know how to describe it as my english isn't powerful . 

22 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Somin also quiet in the last few days, I saw her commenting on MJW ig and that's all. Maybe durign this weekend she'll celebrate the birthday boy?

Okay, this is just theory. I can be wrong, maybe he will take leave on Valentine's Day?? Because they can celebrate it together with LJ's birthday. This is the first Valentine Day for them as a couple. 

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

It's no doubt they have develop mutual attraction during script reading. for LJ, it's the first time he saw JSM wearing a feminine dress, before this he only saw her wearing baggy clothes and in fat suit byun mi young character needed, so he must felt surprise to see there's this side to JSM he hasn't see yet. I think at that time they know they're meant to be together :wub:I don't know how to describe it as my english isn't powerful . 

Yes, even during the script reading, Somin just wore a sweater. 

And from this Starcast's interview , this happened before press conference of FIS (26 Feb 2017 and press con 28 Feb 2017) , he praised Somin

5HPYyLp.jpg

http://m.star.naver.com/LEEJOON/news/end?id=9003826

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

DVcqJvaX0AAcjUQ?format=jpg&name=medium

:heart:

K-netz also feel that they are compatible and comment no 6 - i think the one who comment is a man and he said LJ is really handsome. But i remember one of JSM fans in the ig (he is a man too , i think you know who) said LJ is not handsome, i post his comment here. And when i read it ,  i was like .....

File:Minion whaaat.gif

(if not appropriate , please tell me so i can delete this photo) 

oviKv8u.jpg

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

K-netz also feel that they are compatible and comment no 6 - i think the one who comment is a man and he said LJ is really handsome. But i remember one of JSM fans in the ig (he is a man too , i think you know who) said LJ is not handsome, i post his comment here. And when i read it ,  i was like .....

oviKv8u.jpg

that guy who said LJ is not handsome actually a jjealous Somin fanboy :D don't bother by him, usually jealous man will said that. "Even in the eyes of men, LJ is handsome" LJ also has fanboys when he still in mblaq and they think he's cool and handsome. There's also a popular male makeup artist who praised him saying he's naturally handsome :)

8 hours ago, irisariadne said:

oviKv8u.jpg

Always, will be people like that. I am a Jung So Min fan since the beginning and I think I liked her at that time because she was different from the majority of actress and female idols and it was very common to see comments saying that JSM was ugly and I don’t know why, but for me she has always been pretty.

The first time I saw Joon I thought he was handsome and cute. Course he doesn’t look like those Actors-Models that are so tall and very handsome but I prefer Joon.

What I mean is that as  @eyjooniesh   says I don’t let that those things and commets to bother me.

Archived