Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

2 hours ago, herina_90 said:

I am going to have majorrrrr withdrawal symptoms seeing our CP on screen with a different leading lady!! Shall continue to support both, but please turn up together at the MBC Drama Awards (although I suspect YSH would be promoting the new drama then and might show up with his other leading lady/alone)!! Either way, Best Couple Award please!

They really deserve to win best couple! It would be so sad if they get passed over for Best Couple. I'm sure YSH will have chemi with his new leading lady as well but Shy Shy really is special! Please MBC don't abandon them! :(

I hope he sits with Ruler cast and CSB with Rebel cast to be honest. But even if they sit separately I hope we still get to see their interactions. :)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MsSubak said:

If the leading actress is Chae soo bin, I think she will also nominated as the best couple with Yoon Kyung Sang, because their previous drama (Rebel) received high rating too.
If Chae Soo Bin decline the role, I doubt that So Hyun will get the over or accept it. Because she is preparing the university entrance exam (I think it will be held in November) so she won't do any drama for the time being, and also she is still underage. As we know that both seungho and sohyun want to act together when her age is already legal.
Actually I'm more ready to watch So Hyun in a drama with other actor than watch seung ho.
Now we only can hope the best for them especially for MBC Drama Awards.

yes agree with you. As much as I want to see them asap, the mbc awards is our only hope of seeing them together. I also doubt that KSH will do drama anytime soon since she may focus on her college entrance exams first. 

Also, we just have to keep our fingers crossed for their reunion drama in the future when KSH is of legal age. Looking forward to RomCom since YSH seems to be preparing for it as well (forgive my delulu mind haha) 

1 hour ago, katherinyyyy said:

yes agree with you. As much as I want to see them asap, the mbc awards is our only hope of seeing them together. I also doubt that KSH will do drama anytime soon since she may focus on her college entrance exams first. 

Also, we just have to keep our fingers crossed for their reunion drama in the future when KSH is of legal age. Looking forward to RomCom since YSH seems to be preparing for it as well (forgive my delulu mind haha) 

I also feel YSH is preparing for romcoms since he wants to do one with KSH! #letmebedelusional :lol:

I also don't think she'll do a drama this year anymore but maybe early next year if we are lucky! I want to see both of them comeback with dramas but I'll take what I get for now! 

This is a good preparation for the future since they both will be acting with many many more beautiful co-stars! Let's support their individual activities and not let the ship sink! :)

17 minutes ago, mindstar said:

I also feel YSH is preparing for romcoms since he wants to do one with KSH! #letmebedelusional :lol:

I also don't think she'll do a drama this year anymore but maybe early next year of we are lucky! I want to see both of them comeback with dramas but I'll take what I get for now! 

This is a good preparation for the future since they both will be acting with many many more beautiful co-stars! Let's support their individual activities and not let the ship sink! :)

ooh I'm not the only one who's thinking the same :D As for KSH, yes, probably next year if we are lucky! 

The ship will not probably sink ;p ;p since there's also a lot of us who are anticipating that modern drama :tongue:

12 minutes ago, katherinyyyy said:

ooh I'm not the only one who's thinking the same :D As for KSH, yes, probably next year if we are lucky! 

The ship will not probably sink ;p ;p since there's also a lot of us who are anticipating that modern drama :tongue:

I hope this forum stays active even during the drama airing time but not in a toxic 'my ship is better kind of way'.

I really like how non-possessive this forum is! :lol:

And yes, (im)patiently waiting for that modern drama reunion in about 2 years or so! :D 

1 minute ago, mindstar said:

I hope this forum stays active even during the drama airing time but not in a toxic 'my ship is better kind of way'.

I really like how non-possessive this forum is! :lol:

And yes, (im)patiently waiting for that modern drama reunion in about 2 years or so! :D 

Also, who knows? We might also get a couple photoshoot even before that modern drama reunion we've been waiting for haha. Really hoping for that too ^_^. May be impossible but idk, maybe they're also waiting for Sohyunnie to turn legal?! :mellow:

3 minutes ago, katherinyyyy said:

Also, who knows? We might also get a couple photoshoot even before that modern drama reunion we've been waiting for haha. Really hoping for that too ^_^. May be impossible but idk, maybe they're also waiting for Sohyunnie to turn legal?! :mellow:

What an optimistic bunch we are! :lol:

Always and forever waiting for that couple photoshoot! :wink: 

14 minutes ago, katherinyyyy said:

I also think that way, maybe YSH want to prove that he can be a good actor in romcom so that the probability to act with KSH in romcom genre (which has many skinship) will be higher :D he is preparing his best for our KSH so that when the time comes, he can teach KSH as a good sunbaenim haha

Not only us, but many korean netizen also comment on YSH recent articles about his new drama that they want KSH to become the leading actress. So much love for their chemistry. I hope there are PD and writer that see the comment and make a drama for shyshy couple soon.

Let's keep this forum active and give shyshy our support :heart:

4 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

I also think that way, maybe YSH want to prove that he can be a good actor in romcom so that the probability to act with KSH in romcom genre (which has many skinship) will be higher :D he is preparing his best for our KSH so that when the time comes, he can teach KSH as a good sunbaenim haha

Not only us, but many korean netizen also comment on YSH recent articles about his new drama that they want KSH to become the leading actress. So much love for their chemistry. I hope there are PD and writer that see the comment and make a drama for shyshy couple soon.

Yes maybe! I agree with you! Maybe he wants to prove himself to writers like PHR  that he can be a romcom hero and to cast him and KSH in a drama together! haha

Aww! Love the knetz for their post! Wonder if this is YSH's strongest ship? Maybe Yoopies will be able to answer that better! :)

Forever supporting Shy Shy! And don't forget to vote for them for AAA!

1 vote per day from a FB/Naver account! :D 

11 minutes ago, mindstar said:

What an optimistic bunch we are! :lol:

Always and forever waiting for that couple photoshoot! :wink: 

we are :D <3

1 minute ago, MsSubak said:

same ahaha :D we all know that this his first RomCom hihi (at least he's also expanding his horizons), read it somewhere (forgot what forum) that he's not really into RomCom's right? Since he's more into the melo genre? As much as it would be nice to see them together in a modern drama, I honestly think it's kinda too soon haha. Hopefully for their next drama together, PD and writer/s are okay. Also, is it too much to ask that hopefully it's not MBC hahaha

Just now, katherinyyyy said:

we are :D <3

same ahaha :D we all know that this his first RomCom hihi (at least he's also expanding his horizons), read it somewhere (forgot what forum) that he's not really into RomCom's right? Since he's more into the melo genre? As much as it would be nice to see them together in a modern drama, I honestly think it's kinda too soon haha. Hopefully for their next drama together, PD and writer/s are okay. Also, is it too much to ask that hopefully it's not MBC hahaha

I'm with you on the not MBC part. Where do we petition for that!? :lol: 

Honestly, my heart aches when I heard the news on YSH’s new drama. But reading all of your reactions and seeing all the posts here, makes me feel so much better. Haha.

Yes yes! Let’s keep the love in this forum alive until their next drama tgt (hopefully ROMCOM and on a good network like TVN with an outstanding production team). Just hope that the wait won’t be too long.... *crosses fingers* *prays hard*

18 minutes ago, Alinz Shah said:

Honestly, my heart aches when I heard the news on YSH’s new drama. But reading all of your reactions and seeing all the posts here, makes me feel so much better. Haha.

Yes yes! Let’s keep the love in this forum alive until their next drama tgt (hopefully ROMCOM and on a good network like TVN with an outstanding production team). Just hope that the wait won’t be too long.... *crosses fingers* *prays hard*

Romcom+TVN sounds like a match made in heaven! :heart:

Where do I sign up?? 

Archived