Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mindstar @YourHighness . @herina_90 agree, she is polite and respect to her sunbae so hopefully we can get photos of her food truck (especially with YSH in front of it). Maybe KKY will post it.

By the why, do you know about korea drama awards? What is the chriteria of the nominees? I wonder why both KSH and YSH aren't include in it. Even gongyoo isn't include in any nomination. I really want them to attend awards ceremony before MBC.

10 hours ago, MsSubak said:

Same here, I thought she will reject the over since her drama just ended last saturday and even the wrap up party was three days ago. Plus there was'nt any news about her reject or accept the over, then suddenly they held the script reading yesterday.

I'm afraid that the chemistry won't reach the expectation. Even korean netizen told her to take some rest (this year she already in two drama and one special drama). But let's hope the best for YSH new drama (but for awards I will always hope KSH and YSH will win).
If KSH decide not to send food truck it will be suspicious, right? But if she decide to send food truck, it will prove to us how close they are.
Since there are also cast that worked with KSH before, Kang Ki Young (Reset and LFG) and Uhm Ki Joon (Nightmare Teacher and Man of Vendetta), I wonder if she will send it to the three of them (like when she sent to taecyeon and lee david) or just YSH.

My God, she did 3 shows in one year and still took up IANAR? Won't she be exhausted? I read some comments on how she is everywhere this year and that people want a break from her for a bit. How will she give her all if she is emotionally and physically wrung out? Even I'm worried about the chemistry. I want the show to work for YSH. He's trying something new and out of his comfort zone, I don't want him to think the show or the couple tanked because he took up a different genre. The show is already looking at some tough competition from TVN and other channels apparently.

And I totally agree..KSH sending and not sending a food truck will tell us a lot. :D I see, there are 3 people including YSH, she knows that are working in IANAR? That'll be an easy excuse to refute any rumors circling about them. :lol:

If KSH is the special guest then it will just fan the rumors. :lol: So I don't think that's gonna happen.

BTW saw KSH's cameo in WYWS. It's wonderful. This girl is so talented. No wonder YSH couldn't stop praising her as the best actress he has ever worked with. Now I really wish our couple would be cast in WYWS's writer's show in the future.

On 9/28/2017 at 2:13 AM, YourHighness . said:

My God, she did 3 shows in one year and still took up IANAR? Won't she be exhausted? I read some comments on how she is everywhere this year and that people want a break from her for a bit. How will she give her all if she is emotionally and physically wrung out? Even I'm worried about the chemistry. I want the show to work for YSH. He's trying something new and out of his comfort zone, I don't want him to think the show or the couple tanked because he took up a different genre. The show is already looking at some tough competition from TVN and other channels apparently.

And I totally agree..KSH sending and not sending a food truck will tell us a lot. :D I see, there are 3 people including YSH, she knows that are working in IANAR? That'll be an easy excuse to refute any rumors circling about them. :lol:

Me too, I really hope IANAR will work for YSH, so that writer and PD will see his talent in romcom and they will give YSH another chance to work on romcom with KSH.

it's not that I hate CSB. But even Lee Min Ho needs several months to take a new project because he feels like he can't get into his new character deeply if he is in a rush.

let's just pray the best for him :)

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

If KSH is the special guest then it will just fan the rumors. :lol: So I don't think that's gonna happen.

BTW saw KSH's cameo in WYWS. It's wonderful. This girl is so talented. No wonder YSH couldn't stop praising her as the best actress he has ever worked with. Now I really wish our couple would be cast in WYWS's writer's show in the future.

But imagine how happy us, the shippers would be! :lol::lol:

Yes would love to see them in a PHR romcom! The only writer that we can trust to not waste their amazing chemistry and acting abilities! :) 

15 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Actually after I saw YSH fanmeeting photos, when they played the teaser of Ruler,  I really hope that sohyun will be a guest to promote Ruler as it will be aired next month. but I guess it's nearly impossible, even they took the photos for Japanese magazines separately.

Did YSH think about KSH when Ruler OST played at the beginning of his fanmeeting? :wub:

KSH is really a great actress. Her scenes in WYWS was taken when she still acted in Ruler. But she can amazed us with her two different characters. Her chemistry with shin jae ha is also amazing (but I still love her chemistry with YSH more :D). No wonder she also named as "Queen of Chemistry".

Some korean netizen said that KSH is in the list of Kim Eun Suk and Park Hye Ryun writernim next project. Imagine that KSH and YSH will act together in their great script. it will be a big hit :wub:

By the way, why did YSH just arrived this morning? I thought he took last night flight. Did he spent last night to watch WYWS to see KSH performance? oh, I'm sorry for my delulu mind :wub: (he can watch it anywhere actually)

His new hair color is similar to KSH. see her photos for Nylon (the one with the red telephone)

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Did YSH lose weight for his new role? His face looked fuller during Ruler interviews. BTW what exactly happens in this fan meets? How many hours do they go on for?

Actually I think he looks healthier here than Ruler. Its just the hair I feel. The way it frames his face makes it look smaller and maybe a bit thinner. Love the color though!

Both KSH & YSH change their hair color after drama ended and now its almost the same shade! :lol:

This forums has become so silent. :(

Does anyone have any clue what YSH said at his fan meetings in Japan? I'm waiting for fans to share their account from the FM and what all happened. Do any of the Yoopies on this forum have any information?

On 9/30/2017 at 7:28 PM, mindstar said:

Actually I think he looks healthier here than Ruler. Its just the hair I feel. The way it frames his face makes it look smaller and maybe a bit thinner. Love the color though!

Both KSH & YSH change their hair color after drama ended and now its almost the same shade! :lol:

Oh really? I thought his face looks thinner now than it looked during Ruler. But it's possible it's because of the hair color.

13 minutes ago, mindstar said:

This forums has become so silent. :(

Does anyone have any clue what YSH said at his fan meetings in Japan? I'm waiting for fans to share their account from the FM and what all happened. Do any of the Yoopies on this forum have any information?

I agree...did people lose interest or are they just silently waiting for them to work together again?

What exactly happens in fanmeetings?

Archived