[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Cambrian Period 寒武纪

sugarplum892

i really liked this drama. I wish there was more loving moments with the two leads, the way he kissed her each time, such passion. Yes i understand he loved her however there was nothing there to be like "okay I understand why he is risking his life for her". I hope there a season 2 because I have so much question after watching the last couple of episodes 

On 10/21/2017 at 12:01 PM, lynne22 said:

@thunderman1 I've been playing this song on loop today like a hundred times already :joy: It's a very soothing song,,, :wub:

I'm just done with watching episode 2.. I like it so far... it's still a bit light but I can tell that it'll be more intense later on... 

And the grey-ish tone on the screen... does it shows like that too in your screen? I like it... it amps up the dark vibe of the drama..   

Lol.. I already saw the ending.... but I haven't made up my mind yet about it... give me a little time.... 

I'm not following on air C-drama right now.... Ohh there is one The big boss.. Lol... this one is full of imagination Lol..

And yeahh,  like you I'm waiting for some good dramas... which I can't remember the titles right now..  Lol.. but that ok.. it will not air this year.. I'm trying not to have a big expectation.. coz it'll suck if the drama turns out not so good! 

I just started season 2 of the Big Boss! A little on the high school/comedy side. I love it! Yes, you need a BIG imagination! bahaha. The scenes are choppy but it isn't bad. The main girl is very cute and the young boy is cute as well. 

I am waiting for Tiffany Yang's new drama.. can't wait.. 2018. She is reuniting with her love one.. same power couple from Princess Wei Young. 

2 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

i really liked this drama. I wish there was more loving moments with the two leads, the way he kissed her each time, such passion. Yes i understand he loved her however there was nothing there to be like "okay I understand why he is risking his life for her". I hope there a season 2 because I have so much question after watching the last couple of episodes 

No season 2 yet... I am anticipating as well. 

1 minute ago, thunderman1 said:

2 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

If you liked the girl in Cambrian Period, you will like her in Long For You. The person styling her outfits is nailing it in every drama.   This drama is also pretty fast and the ending is happy if you skip to ep 21? I forget but there are two endings for that drama.

• 1 month later...

w640slw.jpgI really love this drama. JUST FINISHED watching in 2 days even it's a Open ending still it's good and really must watch drama. 

This boy really look little brother of Luhan.

lead actress I like her after watching the journey 2017drama.

I need season 2. 

OST ---look into my eyes Everything will be alright......love it on repeat mode.

its fun romantic suspense and action full drama. 

Whenever gun pointed over him he never scared and ready to accept the end of life and closed his eyes...I really like him. The chemistry and cuteness of couple too good ❤❤❤❤

• 5 months later...

Archived