[Upcoming Drama] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요?, (Maybe stopped)

0ly40

SBS Drama

Wanna Taste?

Resultado de imagen para sbs 맛 좀 보실래요

Resultado de imagen para Shim Ji-ho (심지호)

Details:

Title: Wanna taste?

Hangul: 맛 좀 보실래요

Episodes: 
Broadcast network:SBS
Broadcast period: Maybe stopped from SBS
Air time: (not confirmed)

Directed by Park Kyeong-ryeol 

Synopsis:

Kang Hae-jin is a woman who puts her faith in something once she starts believing in it. She has a husband 6 years younger than her and puts him through law school. She also runs her father-in-law's failing restaurant and brings it to success.

Cast:

Lee Tae Ran

Shim Ji-ho

Kim Yeong-ran

Dok-go Yeong

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Wanna_Taste_i_.php

• MadraRua locked this topic
  • MadraRua unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2017 at 3:49 PM, 0ly40 said:

SBS Drama

Wanna Taste?

Episodes: 120 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: May 22, 2017
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:15

Note: this dama will replace "Love is drop by drop"

OK now I'm confused more then ever.. I thought SBS wasn't airing anymore dailys or is this one not ready to air  how did MBC become the one to air this one.. Another thing I read in one of the threads is SBS is having financial troubles for  there dailys..

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

OK now I'm confused more then ever.. I thought SBS wasn't airing anymore dailys or is this one not ready to air  how did MBC become the one to air this one.. Another thing I read in one of the threads is SBS is having financial troubles for  there dailys..

SBS has indeed stopped the daily dramas after the ending of Love is Drop by Drop. I guess MBC picked up the drama to air on their channel.

Daily evening dramas on the chopping block at SBS

by javabeans

dropbydrop_2.jpg
Love Is Drop By Drop

The programming for dramas on the Big 3 broadcasters tends to be fairly stable, without a lot of changes to scheduling blocks or format, so it’s a bit of a surprise to hear that SBS is seriously considering eliminating their daily evening drama slot entirely, as reports stated on April 6, according to a source with the broadcaster.

The source stated that SBS had tentatively decided that the currently running Love Is Drop By Drop would be the station’s last daily evening serial. Production has halted on Would You Like a Taste, which was planned to follow in May after Love Is Drop By Drop ends its 120-episode, six-month run. That show has not begun filming yet, but recently lined up a full cast that includes Lee Tae-ran (Make a Woman Cry, King’s Family), Shim Ji-ho (Passionate Love), Ryu Jin (Run Jang-mi, Prime Minister and I), and Jo Yeon-woo (Dazzling Temptation). The show hasn’t officially been cancelled yet—the Would You Like a Taste producers are in talks with SBS over the status of their drama—but it seems inevitable.

We don’t cover daily dramas very much here on Dramabeans, but they are a staple of drama programming on all three broadcasters, so it’s a pretty big move to cancel something so fixed in the landscape. The dramas typically run for over 100 episodes and air Monday through Friday in an earlier hour than the prime-time miniseries that get the bigger budgets, bigger stars, and often bigger stories. They’re often based around families and large casts, somewhat like weekend family series, and their stories tend to be familiar and often skew makjang. (I think of them as easy watching that you might catch casually while preparing dinner, which you might follow regularly without necessarily being hooked.)

Source: dramabeans

NOTE: I'm not sure if the drama "Want a taste?" will be air. In the korean wikipedia page it tells "abolish" for this drama.

Archived