Eureka Seven !

Guest battousaixx

Guest battousaixx
I happened to come across this anime like I do with most of my anime (I randomly choose titles from animesuki or baka-updates and look them up on animenewsnetwork, etc) and watched the first 16 epidoes. I don't think it's known well, but I thought it was pretty good. Got hooked after like, um.. the first episode? haha. biggrin.gif Try out at least first couple of episodes. Nanashi fansubbers have it up to episode 18. Here's their site: http://www.nanashi-fansubs.com/ Enjoy ^^ Feel free to post your thoughts before/after watching this.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

I Made a thread about this in old forums

i liked it to

but i found out it was Licensed... didnt know where to get the subs for it since Anime Suki didnt have it and Animeyume updates richard simmons slowly

anyway , since you gave me the site for the other Eps , thanks alot

:D

Guest Nightmare

Before I actually watched the anime, I download the soundtrack and the opening theme from Flow. I love the music soo much that I decided to give the anime a shot.

I can't tell rather or not I like it or not... but the few scenes leading to the real big story within every so episodes makes me want to watch it more. Renton is somewhat annoying sometimes, but I guess, Holland's cool demeanor balanced it out. I'm currently up to episode 11.

Guest battousaixx

Heh, i just hate how almost no one is subbing, and the group that is subbing it.. is like 15 episodes behind -_-

Still good though, should give it a shot.

• 1 year later...
Guest knockblock

The beginning was boring. But it got better later on. That is when I thought it became good. I liked the third ending song for this anime.

• 3 months later...
Guest Take Five

i'm on ep 11. i really have no idea what's going on(especially after ep 11). how long does it take before they explain exactly what is trapar, amita drive, corallian, etc? it's interesting and all but i just feel out of the loop.

Guest knockblock

i'm on ep 11. i really have no idea what's going on(especially after ep 11). how long does it take before they explain exactly what is trapar, amita drive, corallian, etc? it's interesting and all but i just feel out of the loop.

I think they're explained midway to the second half of the series. But I've been watching back and forth between the dub on tv and the Japanese on the computer.

What I said about the beginning of the show, it was good actually. Normally I'm not a mecha fan. However, I really like this series. One of my favorites now. Eureka 7 is one of the cooler mecha animes. If I didn't say that.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

seriously...my friend is obessed with it..but i think it's ok..not the best but the is one of the best mech though. All i gotta say was i dislike Eureka and her kids..but i guess..it's worth watching.

Guest knockblock

^damn, really? i'm already getting kinda impatient too.

Oops. Wait a minute. Perhaps what I said isn't accurate. It is around in the middle of the series.

All i gotta say was i dislike Eureka and her kids..

Oh yeah. I dislike Eureka's kids too.

• 1 month later...
Guest YoochunsGirl

does anyone know where i can download the episodes?? i cant use bittorrents keke so if you know a different way please let me know!

Guest woo-kun

i love this series. i didn't really like mech anime's besides evangelion and dual

so i was a little skeptical at first but after the first episode i was HOOKED!

i just loved everything about it the dialogue, the character design, the plot, the backgrounds XD

and not to mention the kick richard simmons soundtrack i especially liked the third opening *i think*

"Taiyou no Mannaka he" by BIVATTCHEE

also it's one of the few shows where the dubbing doesn't make me wanna rip my ears off XP

but my fave eps were episode 22, 25, && 49

XD

Guest Nightmare

It seems like more people are getting into it.

I like how this series ended. Everyone grows up. The problem I had with this anime is that they sorta just throw everything at you near the end rather than slowly let it drip it out from the beginning. Overall, this is an okay anime. There's some awe moments and there's some yawn moments. But the soundtrack is amazing.

Archived