Mike He (Official Photo Thread)

Guest Alice

Does anyone have a recent pictures of Mike He??...I want to see what he looks like now....Does he has short hairs, dye color?..I want to know..the only pictures that I know of him is like during Devil Beside You, and he is hot with that hairs style..but now I want to see what he looks like NOW!!!...T________T

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jimmylee78

Mike is sooo HOT ! I 1st saw him in Love contract & he was oober hot !! He's hotter in DBY. I loveeee his lips, its so pouty like & HOT wowwwww...i never knew he was a model either. His body looked skinny in Love contract.

yea same here i start too like mike he after i watch love contract and i like him even more after i watch him in dby :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ lol xiao mei is mike's nickname and yes, he's the one who is kissing landy.

the boots in the other pic from the previous page are ugh.

Guest amydien

LOL. Me and my friend love this guy's handsome-ness...haha...we cant help but fan-girl squeal everytime we talk about him...ahahahahahahaha! xDDD

• 1 month later...
Guest freya1507

^ He probably has the hair for Exchange Love since theyre shooting it now.. I think they are

http://www.wiki.d-addicts.com/Exchange_Love

its only a small pic.. I think there were more if you go to the Rainie Yang and Mike He thread

yes read this in a mike forum too

that they start to shoot a new drama

and the other guy seems to look like the other actor of DBY

btw did rainie grow??? she looks taller at the pic :phew:

Guest Rainie_Days

He is so HOT, he's like my first Taiwanese love, fell in love with him after watching Devil Beside You :D I wouldn't mind if he really went out with Rainie, lol. They're so adorable...and argh, not to forget, he's such a hot kisser.

Archived