[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TeBe said:

Hello everyone;

I am joining you now and then on this thread to share some thoughts and spread more love to this drama.

First thought is that I am so freaking interested in Moo Bin's character . He gives me those cute and innocent vibes mixed with possessive and creepy vibes.

I am unable to like him or dislike him. What do you guys think about his intentions with AR? Is it an old revenge towards DM? or does he really have a big crush on her and trying his best to seduce her just for her and without any other hidden thoughts?

Side note: the kiss scene was soooo awkward and lame to the point I was asking myself "What was the director actually thinking to give an ok to this scene?" I am not asking for a racy stuff and I know he is not the main lead but still the two kisses were really weird. :D

Anyways I am cheering for Choi Woo Sik . He is doing a good job as always. Hope to see more sides of Moo-Binie

Second thought ist as many of you guys noticed the off screen chemistry between PSJ and KJW is not that heart-fluttering. She seems to like him and trying to be comfortable around him and tease him. But he is standing there like an ice-berg. Poor JiWonie.. I came to a conclusion that he is not interesting in her at all. And that's ok. It keeps me more grounded and not jump into shipping them in real life and end-up hurting when they date someone else.. So I think I souldn't be complaining .:wink: I just wish them to have an great time shooting this drama and celebrate their success afterwards. Both of them deserve the popularity and love this drama is getting. FFMW Fighting!

Hello there, welcome :wink: I like your expression of "spreading more love to this drama", that's nice.

Well as for me, I really think he had a crush on AR s during her friend's wedding reception.  She's one of a kind lady :D .   As for the kiss, since we know that AR is actually not really into it at that moment, it is understandable, that will be her response (she still feel awkward during their dinner).  Although she looks excited to go out with him in the beginning, it doesn't seem to me that she has any fluttering feeling with him yet compared to how she reacts to DM in the earlier episodes (when they were on the rooftop).

As for your second thought, check out @stroppyse's post HERE.

Are people really criticizing and dissecting over why you do not see PSJ being touchy feely with KJW in the behind the scenes video ? All I have to say to that is stop doing it because the only thing they were hired to do was to act which is what they are doing.  I think from the V Live and the bts of the poster and teaser that it shows they have a respectful, comfortable working relationship and anything beyond that is none of anyone's business. 

45 minutes ago, daniboo said:

Are people really criticizing and dissecting over why you do not see PSJ being touchy feely with KJW in the behind the scenes video ? All I have to say to that is get over yourself because the only thing they were hired to do was to act which is what they are doing.  I think from the V Live and the bts of the poster and teaser that it shows they have a respectful, comfortable working relationship and anything beyond that is none of anyone's business. 

I'm sorry if I offended you with any of my comments; I was really not trying to criticize at all. I don't feel that any actor has a responsibility to behave in any particular way to another or that we're due anything from them. It's simply that I've noticed the production hasn't released many BTS clips showing the interaction between PSJ and KJW, which is just a little unusual with such a popular, sweet drama, I'm hoping that they do start releasing more. It would be so fun to see more of the BTS interactions in general, not just of the lead actors but of everyone!

@daniboo chill man. The posts have actually been analytical. I have been on drama threads when the OTP supporters are deranged and delusional. Especially on 2 recently ended dramas where there was insane chemistry.

I never bother about BTS videos. And Korean actors know how to hide their real persona even in BTS videos. It's all a public facade. Otherwise you wouldn't get some surprising real life couples.

I am still trying to work out this whole MMA angle. Since I only watched Superman returns. And Sarang's father is bulked to the max.

It's a watchable drama and much lighter than some of the PSJ previous roles. So I am enjoying it. And oh haven't watched the BTS and probably won't bother unless it is something interesting. Whoecer believes what is shown to the public on K tv..... must be an optimistic person. I believe nothing. Until the wedding day.

Just now, ck1Oz said:

@daniboo chill man. The posts have actually been analytical. I have been on drama threads when the OTP supporters are deranged and delusional. Especially on 2 recently ended dramas where there was insane chemistry.

I never bother about BTS videos. And Korean actors know how to hide their real persona even in BTS videos. It's all a public facade. Otherwise you wouldn't get some surprising real life couples.

I am still trying to work out this whole MMA angle. Since I only watched Superman returns. And Sarang's father is bulked to the max.

It's a watchable drama and much lighter than some of the PSJ previous roles. So I am enjoying it. And oh haven't watched the BTS and probably won't bother unless it is something interesting. Whoecer believes what is shown to the public on K tv..... must be an optimistic person. I believe nothing. Until the wedding day.

MMA has weight classes similar to boxing and is basically no holds barred (hence the cage).  It really is supposed to be an "art" form as Dong-man says using the ability to to mesh several martial arts techniques together.  Unfortunately, just like anything else, it can become exploitative and exaggerated depending on where you are............is that the kind of information you were looking for?  Obviously I'm no expert, I'm not sure where you're from, but in the US it can be absolutely brutal, but I don't think the "art" is as appreciated as it should be here.  For me, it will be interesting to see how it is depicted in this drama, on a continent where most martial arts originated.  Anyway, that is that is my two cents worth...............:)

@aunniek I am in Australia. I only know taekwando. My dad did kungfu. And my mum did another one. But yes don't bother with MMA. I have attended taekwando competitions before- tournaments etc as hubby does it but I help provide medical cover. So do know a bit about martial arts. And only know what is allowed in competitions. The only mixed martial arts I know are the China national martial arts competitions for the traditional martial arts. Which I grew up watching.

Oh dear now it is making me sound violent. Lol.

Ok will watch for techniques here then. But don't think I'll convert to a fan after this. The only moves I know are self defence ones and some taekwando ones.

2 hours ago, daniboo said:

Are people really criticizing and dissecting over why you do not see PSJ being touchy feely with KJW in the behind the scenes video ? All I have to say to that is get over yourself because the only thing they were hired to do was to act which is what they are doing.  I think from the V Live and the bts of the poster and teaser that it shows they have a respectful, comfortable working relationship and anything beyond that is none of anyone's business. 

Personally I have never meant to want them be "touchy feely" as you said. The actors of many other dramas, that I've watched, tend to be more comfortable around each other in a friendlier way. Even PSJ himself was more playful and relaxed with the cast of his previous dramas than here with KJW and generally the cast of FFMW. I was suprised to see him cold and stiff with this cast like this in those BTS , while it seems to me that KJW is trying to get more comfortable with him.  Maybe he is giving all his energy to acting out his scenes perfectly and couldn't pay attention to the cast and try get closer and friendlier with them. They surely have a respectful working relationship but definitley not a comfortable one. That's my observation and that's all. I am not asking for anything from the actors. Just wishing them to have a good time and lot of fun while shooting this great drama. It is always nice to see that the actors even in BTS are close.

2 hours ago, aunniek said:

I cannot wait to make a .gif of Moo Bin leaving.  I'm really ready for him to make his exit!!!!!

me too.do we have any news?wasn't supposed  that he has a cameo or a special appearance?i love the actor but he needs to go.hope the writer don't drag the story too much.i have seen photos of him filming lets hope that they are old ones.i don't want just the last 2-3 episodes for our otp to be together the sooner the better so we gonna have much more lovey-dovey couple scenes.

3 hours ago, aunniek said:

I cannot wait to make a .gif of Moo Bin leaving.  I'm really ready for him to make his exit!!!!!

Ha ha.,,, we also still have DM's ex gf around who need to make an exit too.   The probability of AR meeting her at work (as announcer) is quite high.

can I talk about the part when Aera over heard Moobin talking to the doctor and he finds out she has IBS :lol:! then the doctor proceeded to scold Moobin about the reason why she passed out, if he stressed her out for her to collapsed. then Moobin said that Aera let 'out' a long one, to Aera's embarrassment :lol:. OMG! I just died from laughter, but I can't seem to find a clip of that scene.

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

javabeans

• Fight My Way: This show remains breezy and enjoyable, but I actually thought my interest would be growing more intense and am surprised that it’s kind of just steady—present, but not increasing. Maybe it’s because there are so many shows right now that I’m feeling really sucked in by the ones with strong plots, and this one is way more about characters and gradual growth. I know this sounded like a negative, but I still have warm fuzzies about this show.

girlfriday

• Fight My Way: This is pretty much an entire show about how embarrassing life can be, and I love that. The embarrassments are true to life, hilarious because they’re so mortifying, and touching because they’re so relatable.

gummimochi

• Fight My Way: I told myself I would watch three shows maximum this cycle. Period. And then I added another Monday-Tuesday show to my plate. There are no regrets, however, because I envy how close Ae-ra and Dong-man are (both as friends and in the brewing romance).

tineybeanie

• Fight My Way: Ae-ra and Dong-man as children are adorable together. I wish more of the childhood moments were incorporated into the larger scheme of the show, instead of staying in the epilogues. I like their grownup chemistry as well, even though it’s not sizzling hot. Their feelings toward each other are like twelve-year-old crushes at this point, both hesitant to be caught because they’re not sure of how the other person would react. But it is cute, and I already know they’re going to end up together even with Hye-ran and Moo-bin significantly complicating matters. So I’m not too worried about our main couple, but now my heart is slowly ripping for Seol-hee. Half of me wants Joo-man to be honest in his interactions with the cute intern so that he can see what the grass is like on the other side, and come back when he realizes that Seol-hee is truly the only one for him. At the same time, that would be a complete disservice to her, because she’s been so faithful and amazingly sweet as a girlfriend. So I have conflicting feelings on how I think would be the healthiest way for their relationship to progress, which keeps me on my toes until the next episode where I see or don’t see my speculations play out.

Laica

• Fight My Way: Last week this show made me cry and squeal, but this week I found myself boiling with anger—not at the drama, which I love, but at its second leads. Ex-girlfriend Hye-ran is a new level of shameless diva, and I hate the way she treats both Dong-man and Ae-ra. It was satisfying to hear him finally tell Hye-ran to get lost, but I wish that Ae-ra could have heard it too. Moo-bin’s been rubbing me the wrong way for a while, but I officially hate him after Episode 4. He’s a pushy, manipulative liar masquerading as a nice guy; the way he constantly ignores Ae-ra’s wishes makes me crazy. It also frustrates me that Ae-ra is passive in the face of his creepy advances when she normally has zero tolerance for people’s nonsense. And that kiss, when she was clearly not into it—ick. I’m so glad that Dong-man turned around in that hospital hallway, though; looks like we’re in for more brutal honesty between our leads, and I can’t wait.

TeriYaki

• Fight My Way: Park Seo-joon and Kim Sung-oh had some great scenes this week as Dong-man’s training ramps up. Are they coach and athlete, big brother/little brother, or old friends? More like all of the above, and their bromance offsets Dong-man’s conflicted feelings about Ae-ra.

cr: http://www.dramabean...re-watching-55/

Archived