[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

I can't decide whether I love her more as AR or Mal-sookie, haha!!! :D 

Reading everyone's recaps and OMG I love the friendship between AR and SH...this is what real friends actually do for each other!!!!!!

And...you guys are probably going to disagree with me on this one, but I'm glad AR and DM just cuddled. But I'm pretty conservative. :) I just love that they are taking their relationship as it comes and not trying to rush anything. 

Same

Same

SAME!!!!!

Hahahaha :tongue:

1 minute ago, joyue_1 said:

Same

Same

SAME!!!!!

Hahahaha :tongue:

HAHAHA color-coded responses are my new favorite thing! LOLLLLL!!!!

SH is just going to break my heart in this episode. She just doesn't deserve to suffer this way. :( I'm sad even just from seeing all the still shots. *heavy sigh*

APPA AND DONGMAN
Appa came and DOng-man picked him up. Appa goes to Dong-mans house and is looking around and criticing everything. He is criticizing all of DMs things and yelling at him about his house. He is telling him all sorts of things about having a job and working hard and all those things and pointing his finger at DM and yelling. DM said appa never paid for his school or anything so stop yelling at him. DM said he doesn’t want to have kids because he doesn’t want his son to think that he lives like this because of his father. They stop talking and DM is pissed.

JOOMAN
JM is sad and crying at his place. SH ordered some nice products for JM and that made JM even sadder. The door bell rings, it is SH. SH is still wearing the clothes from before and tells JM to pack his things. JM is saying it was a mistake and SH is saying ti wasn’t a mistake. She wasn dying every night when she heard the cell phone ringing, she knew he was talking to the intern and she couldn’t take it. He decided to do these things. He let her hand go, not the other way around. SH is saying that he thought she would wait for him forever, but she is not going to do that anymore. He betwrayed her. JM is wondering why she is like this, why is she being so cold. SH said she never told him to seperated from him and she tried her best to be with him so she dosen’t have any regrets, the regret is for him to have to just take all her things from their place. SHe goes back to her place and JM cries.

AERA AND SH
SH is cleaning and the lights go out. AR turned off the lights and gave SH a birthday cake. It is a little cake with one candle. AR said congratulations on your first day of independence. SH is saying not to do something like this because it is hard to blow out the candle. SHe is super sad and starts to cry over JM. AR – how can JM do this to you. SH – JM cried a lot. SUl-hee is crying a lot.

JM AND DM
they are drinking at his place. DM wants to know why JM did that, he isn’t that type of person and he really loves SH. He tells him not to pour his onwn Soju and DM pours the soju for him. They drink together while sitting on the floor in front of JMs bed.

Dongman takes out some trash and then gets a phone call. It is his Mom.

Mom – Appa spent over 100 dollars at a drinking place
DM – can you text me the store name?

Dongman goest to the store and sees some people drinking. he hides. Appa is helping some super drunk person who looks rich and the drunk person is talking about something to Appa. SOme annoying things about working for him and all the things appa has to do because appa isn’t corrupt or anything and all those things. Appa jsut has to bow his head and take it. DM is thinking about his old boss mistreating him while he looks at his appa. DM wants to cry while watching his appa enduring all this humiliation.

Appa is walking home with a plastic bag and DM is walking behind him. Appa said appa never walking with family members, he always walked in front so he could get their seats and take care of everything for them and make sure DM could sit in the seat.

Appa runs DM to a clinic with a high fever and yells to call the doctor.

Back to the present and DM is trying not to cry too much. He yells at his appa and wants to know if appa will want to drink some soju with him. DM takes appa with him with all the bottles and they go to the Namil bar. Appa is like, where are we going? What are you doing? Ar you crazy? They go upstairs to the Namil bar. This is a big adventure to appa. There is a wine top or something on the floor.

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Guess DM is going to take his father to the rooftop to have a drink

(BTW, why are they showing the plate of rice ... whose is it... )

DM ask his father about his dream.... 

They showed an empty plate there last episode too.  It's really bugging me to understand what it means.

usually people get delivery for food and whatever is leftover, they leave it outside for the delivery people to collect the plates and stuff

but not sure who's living in that room...

AR joined them for a drink too ^ ^

1 minute ago, Mindy said:

usually people get delivery for food and whatever is leftover, they leave it outside for the delivery people to collect the plates and stuff

but not sure who's living in that room...

AR joined them for a drink too ^ ^

Is it Pukeface trying to show that she's all alone?!?!

Just now, joyue_1 said:

Is it Pukeface trying to show that she's all alone?!?!

It better not be her. She deserves to be alone.

I thought she lived above them no?

Not sure if 202 is above the stairs or at the bottom...

Awww a customer told SH to also live happily 

Intern is chatting with SH and apologising. ARGH

richard simmons please...go away

WOOO SH splashed her with water...YAY!!

8 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

HAHAHA color-coded responses are my new favorite thing! LOLLLLL!!!!

SH is just going to break my heart in this episode. She just doesn't deserve to suffer this way. :( I'm sad even just from seeing all the still shots. *heavy sigh*

:wink::tongue::D

6 minutes ago, aunniek said:

JOOMAN
JM is sad and crying at his place. SH ordered some nice products for JM and that made JM even sadder. The door bell rings, it is SH. SH is still wearing the clothes from before and tells JM to pack his things. JM is saying it was a mistake and SH is saying ti wasn’t a mistake. She wasn dying every night when she heard the cell phone ringing, she knew he was talking to the intern and she couldn’t take it. He decided to do these things. He let her hand go, not the other way around. SH is saying that he thought she would wait for him forever, but she is not going to do that anymore. He betwrayed her. JM is wondering why she is like this, why is she being so cold. SH said she never told him to seperated from him and she tried her best to be with him so she dosen’t have any regrets, the regret is for him to have to just take all her things from their place. SHe goes back to her place and JM cries.

Who said SH is not strong, huh?!?! I LOVE HER!!!

NAMIL BAR
Appa is wondering why there are there and DM just tells him to sit and relax. Appa is having a hard time relaxing, but DM tells him to just relax. Appa finally starts to relax and they ding their bottles and start to drink.

DM – appa, what is your dream?
Appa – I don’t have one
DM – you used to have one? Just tell me
Appa – I wanted to be a pilot. After watchging a movie I wanted to be a pilot.
DM – wow, that is a good dream.
Appa – I didn’t have money to go to the airforce academy so you guys are my dream now
DM – father, i thought you were just appa from the begining, it is kind of weird that you had a dream before, I feel sorry about that.
Appa – my cup is empty, just fill it up. I raised you with all my effort and you are just now filling up my cup
DM – I can’t make you a pilot, but I will fly you in first class!
Appa – (he’s happy)

Aera shows up and smiles super big to appa and appa is very happy to see aera.

DM – you should smile like that to see me
Appa – you two, still no dating…
AR – coughing
DM – what did we do?
Appa – you and SH and AR…..SH is the best

MMA GYME
Dong-man is taking appa to his gym.

Appa – what is this place
DM – I work here
C – I made DOng-man do it

Appa goes inside and sees all of DM’s pictures on the wall. Appa decides to just leave.

Appa – oh, yeah, you are earing sweats to come here everyday
DM – I don’t have a regular job now, but if you trust me
Appa – I didn’t live like this, I worked early in the morning till late at night
DM – I know you worked hard
Appa – don’t live like me
DM – what?
Appa – if ou lived like me, then I think i would hate it. I can’t be a pilot now, but you can do something big. You can have an accident.
DM – really? I should really live the way I want to live?
Appa – I think I was a stupid guy because I didn’t do what I wanted to
DM – …..
Appa – because of me, you had to carry all the berdon of our family and you didn’t fly and you carried al the family burdon and it made me unhappy
DM – just be quiet
Appa – when I see you doing this, it makes me so happy, my heart is pumping
DM – I didn’t give up my dream because of you…
Appa – DM you are not a poor person, I can keep making money for 20 years, you can do what you want to and I will take care of you. You are young, just try and have a life as you wnant!

Archived