[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heygingersnap

i actually just started watching this bc i kept hearing it was really good!

i'm on episode 4 now, and enjoying all of it. such a funny drama. XD

I loved this drama. It was soo funny and the music was great! I wish that they would make a second season of this drama with the same characters. I think that chiaki is really cute. Plus I like the way he talks. plus milch talks really funny. Like when he was saying 'gambate chiakikun' that made me crack up soo much. Loved it is all I have to say. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I JUST FINISHED THIS DRAMA. IT WAS SOOO GOOD! IT WAS SO CUTE!!! NODAME IS ADORABLE. AND CHIAKI IS HOT. FOR SOME REASON, HIS LOOKS AND HIS CHARACTER REMINDED ME OF JOON JI HOON FROM GOONG. OVERALL, IT WAS A VERY CUTE DRAMA. REALLY ENHOYABLE.

Guest thtlam

I'm so slow I just finished this drama over my holiday break and I have to say it was really good, I like everything about it especially the classical music and everytime they had a concert made me want to be a part of it, now I'm excited about the special patiently waiting for the subbing group to finish the subs

Anyone out there watched the first part of the special already?

I'm in Japan right now and I totally caught it...hmm...all I have to say for now is, don't have your expectations set too high (like me), you might be disappointed, though Tamaki's conducting scenes were just absolutely mindblowing. I just love just how brilliant his acting is! woot!

Guest samshiku

hello^^ i absolutely love this show despite its outrageousness and all..in fact i LOVE the crazy comical quality...

just curious..do they really play the instruments? they are SO convincing...

Guest xingjing

OmiGOD.

I am WATCHING THIS RIGHT NOW ON STREAM BUT FOR SOME REASON THE SPEED FOR STREAMING IS LIKE RIDICULOUSLY SLOW.

I feel like killing something. SLDKFJWEORIUDSLFKJ

Guest xingjing

Omigosh. I finished the special... and *tears* I NEED MORE NODAME. They are SO EVIL for giving us that ending. I need MORE Chiaki x Nodame, I need more of those lovely hugs Chiaki gives Nodame, not to mention that sweet sweet kiss he gives in the special, I need more of that Chiaki conducting and Nodame playing piano. I want to see ANOTHER special possibly and see them performing together, because that would totally make my day forever and ever.

In case you did not notice, this post will be full of spoilers. So unless you want to be spoiled with spoilers [no pun intended, of course!], then go ahead and turn your head away. xD

Omigosh. I absolutely loved the special. And it just made me fall in love with the show again. All over again. I'm glad they added those cute little Chiaki x Nodame moments and you totally get to see that Chiaki really truly has fallen head over heels for Nodame. He worries over her. I love his worried expression when he hears Mr. Oboe guy [forgot his name] is there and he thinks of those possibilities. He's also jealous of Frank [mind you, I love this guy. xD]. I mean, Chiaki all in all is in LOVE with Nodame, but much more subtly displays his love than Nodame does [xD]. And of course, Stresemann is so wonderful for telling Chiaki to face reality and realize how much he does love her. And omigosh, might I say I get all giggly inside when I see them hug, much less see them kiss? Yes, there is a KISS. A KISS! A sweet, cute kiss that Chiaki's been hiding in him for such a long time!!

The first part of the special, or lesson one, I might say, mostly focuses on Chiaki's conducting. It's wonderful to see him conduct and everything, but you don't see much of the Chiaki x Nodame chemistry. It's all stuffed into lesson two. Lesson one was, I guess, sort of boring. But I loved Chiaki's conducting scenes and everything. It gives me so much more insight into music too! It was lesson two that had me crying, however. I felt so bad for Nodame, who deeply loves Chiaki. She was trying to catch up to him! And of course, Chiaki, seeing Nodame going through such agony... omigosh. I love Tamaki Hiroshi's acting. His eyes, his expression... it just showed how much Chiaki was hurt to see Nodame going through such agony. And it was his wet eyes... that just made me cry.

I have so much to say about lesson two. I love the music, everything. Ueno Juri is a splendid actress as well. And might I say she looks so cute! Just the way she talks and everything! Oh my. But everything about Nodame is just so wonderfully portrayed. Nodame's agony. Nodame's sadness. Nodame's euphoria. And you know what, even though Chiaki's sometimes so hard on her [he does it because he has trouble conveying his feelings, obviously], it's like she knows that Chiaki deeply loves her and she's able to put it to the side. And when Nodame truly breaks down... she really is a wreck. But her teacher, Auclaire, is a wonderful teacher and pulls her together. She pulls herself together. And she's just... remarkable.

I think I'm going to stop here. But I totally think you should watch the special. Sure, lesson one might not turn out spectacular, but lesson two is so wonderful and splendid it makes up for what you sit through in lesson one. Definitely.

I have to say the funniest part is.... the truth is, Chiaki's a pretty dirty kid. A pretty dirty mind, LOL. He kept thinking of the "20D." LMAO.

• 2 weeks later...

i stumbled onto this drama out of boredom.. im totally ignorant abt the whole thing (manga, animation, live drama).. i just found out the drama is currently showing on local channel but the timing is wrong.

im glad i decided to watch it (took me 3 days - slow streaming) being rewarded with such wonderful wonderful surprise!!!... absolutely love it.. my kids just love the short animation episode intro & the ending.

i fell in love classical music again, and cudnt help giving them an ovation each time the A-Oke, S-Oke & R-S Oke performed... the acting is simply brilliant - both by main characters & the supportings..!

i would love to see sweet nodame play w an orchestra..

Archived