Super oily skin :(

mikasa55

Hi, I am searching for some tips for my oily skin. It’s super oily that I always carry wipes with me to pat on my face. I have tried many face packs and beauty creams, but it got worse, and now I have pimples too! I am afraid to use chemical products anymore. While surfing for some herbal products, I saw a blog [ http://inthebackyard.ca/10-beauty-products-hiding-in-your-garden/ ] saying that using a mix of tomato pulp and cucumber daily for 20 minutes would help for reducing oily skin. Has anyone tried this? I don’t know how it would turn out. Please help me with suggestions. Just a reminder, I don’t have dandruff and related problems. I am maintaining my diet too.

• 2 weeks later...

The skin should be given the first priority. Our looks and appearance matters the most. One of the research shows that use of meilleur anti cellulite gives a smooth skin. It also promotes healthy and glowing skin. I have also heard that yogurt can be good for treating the problem of oily skin. It contains lactic acid that helps gently exfoliate the skin and absorbs excess oil from the face. 

On 2/15/2017 at 0:50 PM, mikasa55 said:

Hi, I am searching for some tips for my oily skin. It’s super oily that I always carry wipes with me to pat on my face. I have tried many face packs and beauty creams, but it got worse, and now I have pimples too! I am afraid to use chemical products anymore. While surfing for some herbal products, I saw a blog [ http://inthebackyard.ca/10-beauty-products-hiding-in-your-garden/ ] saying that using a mix of tomato pulp and cucumber daily for 20 minutes would help for reducing oily skin. Has anyone tried this? I don’t know how it would turn out. Please help me with suggestions. Just a reminder, I don’t have dandruff and related problems. I am maintaining my diet too.

Hi @mikasa55For oily skin, I suggest the Activated Charcoal Clay Masque from Banish. The first time I used this I was in love! It works really well with blackheads, whiteheads, enlarged pores and acne-prone/oily skin. I think you should check it out and try it: https://www.banishacnescars.com/collections/all/products/activated-charcoal-clay-masque

Oh, by the way, their products are made from natural/organic ingredients so you are sure that you are not adding any chemicals to your skin which is really great. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 4:03 PM, helena002 said:

Charcoal Clay Masque? did you try it and how about the result?

Hi! Yes, I did. It comes in powder form and you mix it with your favorite liquid until you form a paste. After that, you just apply it on your face, I applied it on my t-zone specifically and let it dry before washing it off. I could see that it's working since I see little pores appear, much like a magnet, sucking in all those blackheads and whiteheads.

I must say I am impressed. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw my friend on a beach, she had always had cellulite, but this time her body was all shapely and resilient, it looked like she underwent some surgical procedure. It turned out that her secret was rather simple, it was a daily use of Nivele which gave a stunning effect. I bought a pack for myself, too, and I was surprised by the low price, and the natural ingredients simply awed me. Now I also have a young fit body.

I have the same problem! Try using a chemically exfoliating (lactic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid) face wash. Follow that with toning your face with a AHA/BHA toner. Use a mattifying oil free moisturizer. Do a thin layer of a good clay mask every night. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

For oily skin, you will need to constantly hydrate your skin. To get rid of oily skin is to always put on a mask at least twice a week. For best result is to apply mask every day. Sleeping mask will help too. Easy and fast to apply. Wash it then next morning. Save all the times while waiting for the nutrient on mask to be absorbed by your skin.

If you want cure oily skin, you should be follow these step:

Use a gentle facial cleanser twice a day

Use a toner free of alcohol or acetone

Moisturize your skin

Use blotting papers

Use blotting papers

Avoid harsh soaps and creams

Avoid harsh soaps and creams

Stop using heavy cosmetics

Visit your dermatologist

Try a laser treatment

Try a laser treatment