Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung Tries To Sneak Peeks At Lee Sang Yoon In “About Time”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Yoon4.jpg

Upcoming tvN drama “About Time” has dropped another teaser video, hinting at the relationship to play out between Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Sang Yoon.

“About Time” is a fantasy romance about a woman named Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung), who can see a countdown to people’s life expectancies including her own, and a man named Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang Yoon), who is the only person able to stop the countdown.

The new teaser starts with Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Sang Yoon both sitting as they read. However, Lee Sung Kyung is trying to use her book to sneakily look at Lee Sang Yoon, rather than read it. Lee Sang Yoon can’t help but notice Lee Sung Kyung’s gaze, so he stops reading and directly asks her, “Why do you keep staring at me?”

Lee Sung Kyung looks flustered for a moment before she smiles and responds, “I like you.” She cutely adds, “I’m going to watch you without hiding now.”

Lee Sang Yoon ignores her confession and goes back to reading. However, the video shows Lee Sang Yoon give a small smile behind his newspaper as he says in the voice over, “Sweet stalking has started.”

“About Time” will premiere on Monday, May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the new teaser video below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/29/watch-lee-sung-kyung-tries-sneak-peeks-lee-sang-yoon-time/

Lee Sung Kyung interview when she visited Malaysia

I love when she goes to Singapore or Malaysia because her interview are translated in english and i love what she says.

Q. What role that you would like to play, if you are given any opportunity?

A. I would like to play a role in a drama that depicts the reality of life. It could be a realistic romance story, a story about family or dreams. Something along the lines of a realistic storyline that doesn't involve too much drama. I'd really like to try one of thos projects.

She hates makjang as much as i do :lol: I like that she wants to play a normal role and no makjang drama, that is the one thing that i hate about kdrama, i think this is also the reason why WFKBJ was so popular, because it told a realistic story. I hope to see her soon in a new drama/movie like that.

Another favorite part: "If i were, in a way, suggest on a style, i'd encourage you to embrace who you are and how you want to be. Even if that means being judeged by others. That is who you are at the end of the day and that's what looks beautiful. You will look back and realize that is the most beautiful side of you. 

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram Update

"20180331

Their existence is healing, they are people that i can rely on alot, sometimes they are like friends for me, Oh Hyeonjong PD and Jamie who i really like and thankful to, everything melted on the day of their surprise visit. 

I really love you alot. I am thankful too to Nam Seongwoo-nim who couldn't come to the shooting site. I made a late thank you post. I love you. Really."

Translated by forsungkyung

Lee Sung Kyung team (make up artist, stylist, hairdresser) sent her a coffe truck. So sweet. She has the most beautiful friendships, everybody loves her so much.

The writing on the banner says:

"Wait!! Please stop the time for a moment!! Let's have a cup of coffee with Mikha~!!"

"Drink a cup of coffee!! Mikha-yah~~ unnies will cheer for you!!"

Translated by forsungkyung

DcKxkikVwAEtBQX.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung on the cover of CLEO magazine Singapore

She is also the new avatar image of Cleo Singapore facebook page

It's About Time

Lee Sung Kyung's fairy-tale rise to Fame

5lyB0j2.jpg

From Yoo Hae Jin interview

There's a simple kiss scene in Wrestler movie gave by Gayeong (Lee Sung Kyung) to Gwibo (Yoo Hae Jin)

Yoo Hae Jin : "I felt embarrassed and sorry a lil bit towards her (Lee Sung Kyung). I always feels uncomfortable doing this kind of scene even with other actresses."

"Lee Sung Kyung is a friend who have great energy. She's full of energy and bouncy (moves a lot). Even when she's lack of strength, she still have a lot of good energy."

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003351808

Yoo Hae Jin about romance with 20 years age difference actress (Lee Sung Kyung)  

Yoo Hae Jin: "When I read the scenario, it's more like a crush/unrequited love. It's like having a crush on a Church oppa when we were young. A parent who raise his son with lots of love definitely can be a crush too.

Unlike the misunderstandings about a controversial plot that happened earlier, the story of our movie is really nice. Now those misunderstandings have reduced a lot. Me and Sung Kyung-ssi experienced those things (the misunderstandings)."

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0004014292

Translated by forsungkyung twitter

Archived