Libera

2 hours ago, ladyid said:

:D They seem like good friends!

I do wonder if there's still a possibility that they will continue filming Broker. 

I don't think there is hope for Broker anymore:bawling: Waiting for news about Wreslter, hope we won't have to wait too long still and that it won't be released just when she is busy with About Time or she will miss the promotion for the movie.

She answered them on Instagram a few minutes ago

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday Park Shin Hye, it seems i can hear Lee Sung Kyung voice in this video, if it really is i am happy to see that they are such good friends. Park Shin Hye should still be in New York if I am not mistaken, would it mean that Lee Sung Kyung is in New York now? Maybe she is in vacation for this she disappeared these last few days.

Lee Sung Kyung spotted filming About Time. So excited, so she disappeared these days because she was busy filming, I hope the drama will be mostly preproduced now that they started shooting so early. Too bad I can't see much in this picture.

22 hours ago, Libera said:

The second episode of Small Town Cinema: Overgrown Bromance with english subs has been finally uploaded

Yes, thank you.

I'm really happy they've begun filming already, now I just hope the drama will be good and that Sungkyung and the other actors will do well. 

3 hours ago, ladyid said:

Yes, thank you.

I'm really happy they've begun filming already, now I just hope the drama will be good and that Sungkyung and the other actors will do well. 

Yes, i am really happy that they already started filming, probably from Februrary 12th, i hope that they will be able to shoot at least 10 episodes before the drama will air, and in this way Lee Sung Kyung and all the cast and crew will have less worries and Lee Sung Kyung will also be able to attend Wrestler promotion when it will be released (hopefully soon) because in this way there is much less pressure than live shooting.

Soon a new episode of Small Town Cinema: Overgrown Bromance episode 3 with english subs live on Kbs World

More from yesterday. Everybody praised her and said that she is a goddess.

Swipe for more

Caption:

She appeared in Hongdae ..
She turned the Hongdae upside down ..
1. There were a lot of people in Hongdae.
-
2. Everybody praises the goddess for being pretty
-
3. Because it is so crowded, the photographers (?) Would like to enter the clothes store around the Bible actor for a while ..
-
4. The Bible actor says it's okay and it's okay.
-

5. Give thanks to Lee Sung Kyung .....

Even from behind she is beautiful. I have the feeling that i will love alot Choi Michaela.

Choi Michaela best friend, i am happy that there is also a best friend for Choi Michaela, i love friendships and family relationships maybe more than romantic ones. For now this drama seems to have most of the things i hoped for, little brother, best friend and musicals. I just hope that they won't mess it up, from the little teaser we saw it looks like they are shooting a more fun vibe but from the original plot it should be more sad and serious, i honestly want to see Lee Sung Kyung in something more serious and mature than funny.

I love how they are still casting but Lee Sung Kyung already started shooting, it really means that she is the lead and the focus of the drama, i just hope that they won't spend unnecessary time and energy with the "villans", i hate those kind of makjang.

Han Seung Yeon To Join Lee Sung Kyung And Lee Sang Yoon In New Drama

Han-Seung-Yeon-Lee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Y

Han Seung Yeon will be returning to the small screen through tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama“About Time” (working title)!

The fantasy romance tells the story of Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung) who has the ability to see not just her own life expectancy, but those of others as well. She will get entangled in a romance with a man (Lee Sang Yoon) who can pause the time left until her passing with practically no effort.

Han Seung Yeon will be playing Jeon Sung Hee, Choi Michaela’s long-term best friend from college. While she has striking “girl crush”-like visuals with her tanned skin, thick eyeliner, and over-the-top accessories, Jeon Sung Hee has an extremely cute personality and a tendency to say silly things. Actress Im Se Mi has also been confirmed as a part of the cast.

“About Time” will premiere sometime in May.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/21/han-seung-yeon-join-lee-sung-kyung-lee-sang-yoon-new-drama/

3rd episode of Small Town Cinema: Overgrown Bromance with english subs has been uploaded

I love how she is so thoughtful with her sunbaes and she is really there to help them and they can always count on her for everything, doesn't matter with who she is, men or women she can blend well with everyone. She is such a resourceful person.

I loved when she talked about when she was the captain of the athletic club for 3 years and whenever they had field trips they played games for treats at night and she would always win for her friends. She is a born leader. I would like to see her compete in sports in some variety show with other celebrities one day.

1 hour ago, Libera said:

Choi Michaela best friend, i am happy that there is also a best friend for Choi Michaela, i love friendships and family relationships maybe more than romantic ones. For now this drama seems to have most of the things i hoped for, little brother, best friend and musicals. I just hope that they won't mess it up, from the little teaser we saw it looks like they are shooting a more fun vibe but from the original plot it should be more sad and serious, i honestly want to see Lee Sung Kyung in something more serious and mature than funny.

I love how they are still casting but Lee Sung Kyung already started shooting, it really means that she is the lead and the focus of the drama, i just hope that they won't spend unnecessary time and energy with the "villans", i hate those kind of makjang.

I would like something that is poignant but still light-hearted (or intriguing) overall. I'd also prefer if the acting was more understated. Mainly because while I personally is fine with how over the top In ha (and to less extentions Bok Joo) was, I know there are people who's pegged Sungkyung as someone who "over-acts" and I want those people to realise that the over-acting was by choice not because she's (in their opinion) a bad actress and/or can only do those types of roles. 

I also agree that I don't want focus on a villian. Actually I'd prefere it if there was none, just good people that aren't perfect and possibly does something bad because of it. 

From what little we've seen so far I love the styling for Michaela, Sungkyung looks super pretty with ponytails. :wub:

41 minutes ago, ladyid said:

I would like something that is poignant but still light-hearted (or intriguing) overall. I'd also prefer if the acting was more understated. Mainly because while I personally is fine with how over the top In ha (and to less extentions Bok Joo) was, I know there are people who's pegged Sungkyung as someone who "over-acts" and I want those people to realise that the over-acting was by choice not because she's (in their opinion) a bad actress and/or can only do those types of roles. 

I also agree that I don't want focus on a villian. Actually I'd prefere it if there was none, just good people that aren't perfect and possibly does something bad because of it. 

From what little we've seen so far I love the styling for Michaela, Sungkyung looks super pretty with ponytails. :wub:

I am ok with funny and light-hearted moments like in life there are happy and sad moments but i just hope that it won't be all like that and it will actually focus on life/death/love/family/friendship , the drama has the potential to be a great drama i don't want them to mess it up going for something just funny, over the top and nonsensical. I just wants them to balance well fun and serious, i know it's not easy but a good director and a good writer can achieve that, like you said i want something poignant that touch and stay in your heart and leaves you with a beautiful message, i have faith in TvN, they usually do great dramas even if they did some really bad dramas too.

While i love Baek In Ha and Bok Joo i am also not fond of the overracting in some parts, i prefer her subtle and natural acting, especially in emotional scenes, i really love natural acting and she is really good at that but sometimes she gets lost also because of bad directing, i also know that Lee Sung Kyung in real life is really extra and for her is kinda normal to be "over the top", she is also new to acting so she needs someone that guides her well, if i am not mistaken she didn't want to play Baek In Ha so over-the-top but the director wanted her to do it, with another director things would have been different.

She proved that she is able to act naturally in It's ok, It's love, Queen's Flower and Doctors but now it's time to prove it in a lead role, in her own drama. I can't wait to see Choi Michaela, this waiting is killing me, i hope we will have lots of BTS before the drama airs, i also love how girly Choi Michaela is, she can finally show her fashion and hopefully she will have lots of offer for big clothing brands.

I saw that You Who Forgot Poetry that will air before About Time already released its first teaser, more than one month before airing, i hope they will do the same with About Time.

Archived