What Is With These Dances These Days?

LucasBunny

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RLMAO, what is going on with these weird dances??

... the Chicken Noodle Soup??

.... The Sponge Bob, ...

... "Dutty Whine"...

..."Lean With It Rock With It"...

MY BROTHER AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THESE DANCES!!!--- and how stupid they were...no offense to those who like these dances, but i really don't like them...ESPECIALLY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! omg have you heard the song?! <_< and to the ppl who dont know any better this is what they think hip hop culture is... :rolleyes:

^Dutty Whine is dangerous

you can break your neck and die if your not careful.

yes, yes you can..

and i'm sorry but imagine somebody's death certificate; CAUSE OF DEATH: DUTTY WHINE

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest swtaznangel

I only heard of the "Lean With It Rock With It" and "Chicken Noddle Soup". I like the chicken noodle soup one, it's looks so cool if yooh do it right.

some girl in brooklyn died from the dutty dance, it's a stupid dance -_-

and now i'm seeing online (bunch of this stuff happenin' in the east coast) the WU-TANG? it's so ugly.

and now i'm seeing online (bunch of this stuff happenin' in the east coast) the WU-TANG? it's so ugly.

Told u someone died doing that

cuz she was too wild.

BTW U guys know when spongebob wiggles his arms??

that's the spongebob dance.

spongebob dance??

is that the one where you "bring it arooound town, bring it arooooooooooooound town~"?

:lol:

hahaha is that the dance he uses to blow bubbles? LOL

there are so many spongebob dances

I agree with the thread starter, these dances are getting stupid and lazy. Lean back, lean back...and it seems like all these dances are coming from new york (not to offend anyone from NY). They need to come up with better dances for the hip hop scene, I don't want to see some gangster rapper doing this chicken noodle soup dance like those gangster rappers who did "Lean back" and "Lean wit it Rock wit it":

Check out these gangsters from harlem doing it:

Guest mcatherine

Yup, I actually like that one.

I created a gif of my cousin doing it.

you do? you and my co-worker would really get along. he love shoulder lean. hahaha

anyways i wanna see the gif =_=

I sadly know all of these, thanks to my 14 year old nephew. He does most of them and actually does them well. Sometimes I make him dance for my amusement, haha. Oh and he won't stop singing that damn chicken noodle soup song around the house. My mom actually threatened him if he didnt stop. lol

Guest THEmerryJANE

LOL the wutang? Any relation to the Wutang Clan...one of my favorite rap groups? I know Ghostface Killah had a concert where he made fun of the "lean wit it rock with it" dance...is that what this is?

hahahhaa. Unless they're making fun of the Wutang clan. Then I got a problem with that.

The Sponge Bob is cool. But that's probally cuz I'm from Baltimore..XD.

Chicken Noodle Soup looks funny. But that's only cuz I see everyone trying to do it...and then it turns out wrong..XD

Archived