YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest lovesaffinity

does anyone have a clip of may doni dancing? i have her singing clip and goodness that girl is GOOD. and how is she? like 14? geezus wth was i doing when i was that age T_T

^search on youtube there a clip of her dancing to beyonce - crazy in love and a j.lo song i dunno the title even tho that song is mad popular hahaha

btw, she was born in 1991

which is 15 in US and 16 in Korea right now

of course ill treat you like a normal friend lol

about the pm okay hehe thank you

im not going to laugh i bet your awesome!

lol

hmm i really want to try for yg now lol><

but i think im going to try out for smtown first ><

ack><

good luck to you :)

Guest cindy-yang

sorry this may be a little off topic but yay for Park Bom

i heard from the big bang theard that she got turned down by yg i think 2 or 3 times

SO NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS

im watching may doni's dancing clip shes so cute lol

but i have a question?

for yg when you make it into the entertainment group for like a trainee do you move to korea to train? or its is going to be like sm when they sometimes fly you back in forth when your on breaks to train and train somewhere close to your home?

thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVahi_HEJw0

does anyone know which one is yg in here?

sorry i dont know much about yg

*runstofindinfo*

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

but i have a question?

for yg when you make it into the entertainment group for like a trainee do you move to korea to train? or its is going to be like sm when they sometimes fly you back in forth when your on breaks to train and train somewhere close to your home?

um. you go there to train. i think they could have that happen, where you go back and forth-but then again-i really doubt that. you probably go there to train. i know Lizzie is going (sorry Lizzie we keep bringing you up~)

i think ur gonna have to move there

i know Lizzie is going (sorry Lizzie we keep bringing you up~)

she wont mind :P

sorry this may be a little off topic but yay for Park Bom

i heard from the big bang theard that she got turned down by yg i think 2 or 3 times

SO NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS

thats what im doing :P

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

i think ur gonna have to move there

she wont mind :P

thats what im doing :P

haha we know you can do it soo mi~

*runstofindinfo*

um. i dont recognize anyone here from YG....maybe i should look at it more carefully?

Guest cindy-yang

i have another question

youll be paying for where your living right? or do they have like dorm like things>< ahh sorry im stupid ><

and would they make your drop out fo school or would you enroll at a school over there?

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

i have another question

youll be paying for where your living right? or do they have like dorm like things>< ahh sorry im stupid ><

and would they make your drop out fo school or would you enroll at a school over there?

noo im sure they give u shelter~a roof over your head~ but i have heard that trainees work really hard too-living wise-making money for food and stuff...

^you arent stupid! :P

you would definetly enroll in a school over there i think...but then again-you would probably finish highschool where ever you live-and then move there.

honestly-it really depends in your own situation

-ㆀ- lizzie?

ahh she sing with other trainee

at choosuk in maryland here ^^

very good sing ㅎㅎ

아주 부럽 당..

may doni too sing very good!

I try do audition but no good -ㅅ- ㅋㅋ..

awww don't say that

just try :) take it as an experience

화이팅~ :)

haha we know you can do it soo mi~

thnx amy :P

Guest tokyollvogue

but i have a question?

thank you

*runstofindinfo*

you move to korean to train period, granted you are an american citizen...the only reason for you to come back home would be to renew your visa.

i'm pretty sure YG is not like SM where they let your train during your winter,fall,and spring breaks. if you really have your heart set on training and they accept you...be prepared to put academics on the back burner.

and that clip from what i am aware is not of seotaiji and the boys. that is from seotaiji's solo career.

this is what you are looking for...

(old school...Yang Hyun Suk is the one in the blue shirt that has "rock boy" on it)

this is also fun to watch...yg family performing seotaiji and boys covers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWoxMgFdwKE

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

-ㆀ- lizzie?

ahh she sing with other trainee

at choosuk in maryland here ^^

very good sing ㅎㅎ

아주 부럽 당..

may doni too sing very good!

화이팅~

I try do audition but no good -ㅅ- ㅋㅋ..

ohh you saw her sing?

Guest The Legend

If they accept you and when you fly over there, do they get you a tutor? Well..yeah i'm sure, but like if you don't know korean do they teach you?

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

If they accept you and when you fly over there, do they get you a tutor? Well..yeah i'm sure, but like if you don't know korean do they teach you?

definetly!

that would be kinda pointless if you go to korea and dont really understand the concept of the language and train~but then again-you should also have some grasp of korean as well.

Guest cindy-yang

noo im sure they give u shelter~a roof over your head~ but i have heard that trainees work really hard too-living wise-making money for food and stuff...

^you arent stupid! :P

you would definetly enroll in a school over there i think...but then again-you would probably finish highschool where ever you live-and then move there.

honestly-it really depends in your own situation

thank you=D

you move to korean to train period, granted you are an american citizen...the only reason for you to come back home would be to renew your visa.

i'm pretty sure YG is not like SM where they let your train during your winter,fall,and spring breaks. if you really have your heart set on training and they accept you...be prepared to put academics on the back burner.

and that clip from what i am aware is not of seotaiji and the boys. that is from seotaiji's solo career.

this is what you are looking for...

(old school...Yang Hyun Suk is the one in the blue shirt that has "rock boy" on it)

this is also fun to watch...yg family performing seotaiji and boys covers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWoxMgFdwKE

ohh it was from seotaiji's solo career ack didnt know that ><

thank you=D lol

i dunno korean neither

well i can read and write pretty good [pronunciation still off but bare with me haha]

i can only speak and understand just a little bit

like simple things and certain words

i can guess the meaning of the whole sentence if i know sum words in it :P

Guest Ella_Kwan

does ant1 know the offical dates of when why are coming to the states to do the auditions???? lol, hmmm when are they coming to NYC??? could some1plz update me? thank you. :)

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

does ant1 know the offical dates of when why are coming to the states to do the auditions???? lol, hmmm when are they coming to NYC??? could some1plz update me? thank you. :)

i think we kinda confirmed that there isnt going to be any auditions in the USA this year becuz there hasnt been any updates on the site~