[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

9 minutes ago, an05 said:

I still feel like YSH's character will be KSH's first love. Seja probably borrowed a name from one of his guards or something.

he can keep his name though, even her communer friend had the same name of the Crown Prince, so he can do the same as the real Crown Prince and keep his name!! :D 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Berou said:

To @akausagi @ferily @paperboat04 and all the YSH's fans, since you're all YSH'S i'm going to be generous and share him with you BUT i'm still the madam of his harem and claim property over him. The entries for yoo seung ho's harem are open for now. 

I'll be signing in! But chingu even royal noble consorts can become Queen, hahaha..

*inner thoughts

x1s2r6Z.gif 

I'm more interested in listening the instrumental OST for Monarch: Master of the Mask (MMOTM), something like TMTETS, that every time you listen these music it has a very big impact.

Check this Instagram account...several videos of the rice bags of L and YSH

Handsome Yoo Seung Ho :heart:

70MwpxV.jpg

source: http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01321846615926952&DCD=A10102

Beautiful Kim So Hyun :heart:

1OFUDW2326_1.jpg

source: http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OFUDW2326

Cool L :heart:

art_1494222076.jpg

source: http://www.kukinews.com/news/article.html?no=452165

Beautiful Yoon Soo Hee :heart:

145636_173885_2521.jpg

source: http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=145636

lol one of the journalists said that they're known as the visual couple by the media. The director was saying how he didn't want to make this into a makjang drama and he did his best not to. He said that it has elements of Romeo and Juliet (well obviously lol). he said that he always wanted to work with sohyun, and always pictures doing a rom com drama and always pictured YSH and KSH together. These are all rough translations and my connection was super slow so I had to refresh like every 10 seconds. 

Myungsoo was apparently picked by audition and the director watched him 5 times before deciding on him. So I hope that means that he's a very good fit for this role.

39 minutes ago, an05 said:

Kim Sohyun is so so beautiful but she's always wearing ugly outfits:/ YSH , L, and Sohee looks really good:)

UUug, don't tell me. Iove her, but I hate her stylist, really really really.

And the make up..nooooo.

She looks better with pastel colors.

Maybe the stylist thought that making her orange-reddish she would not look sick from the cold/flu...if you noticed her, she looked very tired and was coughing a lot.

But for me.. I love the color on her. The style maybe not so good. But her pretty face really stand out with that hairstyle. She looks beautiful and more matured. Where we can watch the press conference?

So the director actually got a lot of advice from others to not cast myungsoo/ L. But he said that in the end it turned out all right... He also said that this character is the best one YSH has every played haha. I hope we can put our trust in our PD-nim..

Archived