Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

KIMURA TAKUYA & MATSU TAKAKO
lovegeneration.jpg

Title: Love Generation ラブジェネレーション

Telecast: 1997-10-13 to 1997-12-22

TV Station: Fuji TV

Duration: 11 Episodes + 1 Special

Viewership: 32.5%

Katagiri Teppei (Kimura) is a promising creative agent, but whose attitude gets him transferred to the sales department. He has to learn to adapt to the new working environment, which includes cutting his precious locks of hair to create a neater and more appropriate image. Helping him along the way is Uesugi Riko (Matsu), whom he tried to pick up along the street earlier but was tricked by her instead. Riko does not have a good impression of him at first, but falls for him gradually. However, Teppei runs into his ex-girlfriend Mizuhara Sanae (Juuna) who is now the girlfriend of his brother Soichiro (Uchino). Consoling him is Riko, whom Teppei likes gradually. Just when Teppei and Riko start dating, Sanae realises that she still likes Teppei...

lovegenerationktmt.jpg

Soundtrack and Theme Songs (3)

1. Shiawase na Ketsumatsu [Ohtaki Eiichi 大滝詠一]

2. True True [Meo]

3. Hear me cry [Cagnet]

Actor/Actress Cast (12)

Kimura Takuya

木村拓哉

Katagiri Teppei

Matsu Takako

松たか子

Uesugi Riko

Fujiwara Norika

藤原紀香

Takagi Erika

Uchino Masaaki

内野聖陽

Katagiri Soichiro

Junna Risa

純名りさ

Mizuhara Sanae

Moriguchi Yoko

森口瑶子

Hirata Mitsuru

平田満

Kawabata Ryuta

川端竜太

Izutsu Shinsuke

Kishi Hiroyuki

Fukuishi Kazue

吹石一恵

Sato Tamao

さとう珠緒

SOURCE : ラブジェネレーション

ラブジェネレーション

ラブジェネレーション

ラブジェネレーション

ラブジェネレーション

ラブジェネレーション

Teppei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takuya Kimura is a super actor!- I know its kinda late but he is my current obsession. so damn talented and natural!

i loved this drama!! i remember i remember ^___^ it was my first asian drama haha, was soooo obsessed. Every time i ate an apple it would remind me of it haha.

• 8 months later...

Love Generation made me fans of both Kimura & Matsu Takako. I must have rewatched it countless times. I really loved the first 6 episodes, Riko and Teppei were a joy to watch!! :D

However, the later part which focussed on the repeated misunderstanding between Riko and Teppei near the end were a bit tiring but now I appreciate that this will occur if you are insecure in yourself, in your partner, on your love for each other. :blush:

So I can kind of appreciate it more. I guess that I am a bit older and experienced life a bit more. :sweatingbullets:

Archived