[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

33 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

@glamlove123 @paulina79 

Yeay...... Party party hajunses then uaenas..... Queen.... King...:blush:

Reveal hidden contents

We must check JG hat when he arrived from okinawa

Yep lets party. Don't you think she looked super tiny with that big over coat. Black,white and red. 

She loves gold and yellow yet we seldom see her in that colour this year. I wonder

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Yep lets party. Don't you think she looked super tiny with that big over coat. Black,white and red. 

She loves gold and yellow yet we seldom see her in that colour this year. I wonder

They are doing color chalenge i think,  you wear my color, i wear yours ke ke ke

Omonaa look like we check in in this thread at the same time!  Group hugs everyone... 

We have to show to URI OTP our strength and loyalty *are you watching us mr and mrs Lee? We recently discuss abt color and ring... And both of U assure us

I want to make it 1000!

I see = Seol,  "That Ring", and King signature colors 

What do you see?  A woman in love with a man who deliver his love 100 percent!? 

Omo... Love confession!! 

Delulu overloads

Is chipmunk manager nim married man? He is soo handsome

10 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

I want to make it 1000!

I see = Seol,  "That Ring", and King signature colors 

What do you see?  A woman in love with a man who deliver his love 100 percent!? 

Omo... Love confession!! 

Delulu overloads

Congratulations!!! You made it to 1000!!! :lol:

yes. I see Seol too. Kkkk.... thanks to the awesome photographer. You know what we want to look at. 

Yes. I see the ring too. It is silvery. The same as when she came back from Taiwan?

yes. I see King’s favourite colours too. White, black and red.  

Delulu...delulu....

Queen’s press con will come up next...

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, deori said:

Queen said in the short talk that her fav. Song in her Palette album is "Through The Night".

Omo , sure we love it too Queen :wub:

And when she sang it the bg was full moon,.. Mmmm

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Have you all seen the three rings on Queen's fingers during the press con? Wow, is she becoming a JG? :tongue:

Of course. She is preparing us for the ultimate ring. :) She looked sweet and demure in that flowery shirt.  is the hair extention will be her look now? 

• Like 6

hi chingus.. gosh u guys are so fast.. im so happy to see both of them have updated.. here's a meme that caught my attentions

Spoiler

23843478_1731931960152298_33695611847755

as always meme is just meant for fun.. but  its till touches our heart

happy 1000 pages stargazers..  i think our king had confess his feelings on his special method. only stargazers can understand that ekeke (delulu on mode)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1