[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, eunki said:

Isn't this kind of peck usually done with closed lips? :wub: JE just nailed it perfect)) and JG too hehe I love their blinking also, so cute.. never bored of watching it 

Which is why he was called out by the director for puckering his lips.LOL But still, the director used the shot. Guess, PDnim knew that even if they keep on redoing the scene, Joongi will continue puckering up and just use up the production time. Poor Joongi and I remember, my lightman.

IMG_0467_zps8zom3pmb.gif

• Like 17

@chi13lou

i still can't forget JG face when the director call him out about puckering his lips... he just look like some guys that being catch doing something and can't believe that he actually did that... although personally i think he just can't stop himself from kissing Jieun back.. remember before the real scene when they rehearse and Jieun puckered her lips and he just got so giddy thinking about what he will do after that?? LOL

this guy is just so obvious about how happy he is kissing Jieun... hahahaha

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@chi13lou

i still can't forget JG face when the director call him out about puckering his lips... he just look like some guys that being catch doing something and can't believe that he actually did that... although personally i think he just can't stop himself from kissing Jieun back.. remember before the real scene when they rehearse and Jieun puckered her lips and he just got so giddy thinking about what he will do after that?? LOL

this guy is just so obvious about how happy he is kissing Jieun... hahahaha

That's why I am also sad that the BTS with the additional line of the director that Joongi liked the flavor of IU's lipgloss is gone.

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Guess, PDnim knew that even if they keep on redoing the scene, Joongi will continue puckering up and just use up the production time. Poor Joongi and I remember, my lightman

Hahahaha, surely, he was waiting for it so much (see BTS when JE kissed air instead of his lips- he couldn't take his eyes off her). But look, his eyes were half closed but suddenly widened like he was really surprised by "kiss quality" :D

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, eunki said:

Hahahaha, surely, he was waiting for it so much (see BTS when JE kissed air instead of his lips- he couldn't take his eyes off her). But look, his eyes were half closed but suddenly widened like he was really surprised by "kiss quality" :D

This is the kind of surprise he likes.:D:blush::P

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

That's why I am also sad that the BTS with the additional line of the director that Joongi liked the flavor of IU's lipgloss is gone.

i just can't deal with the way JG lick his lips and touching it after kissing Jieun... its one of a few sensual move that JG did and notice how his face slightly grin after the kiss??? i think JG can't hide his joy filming this kind of scene with Jieun and go as far as asking for more romance scene.... and mind you he himself admitting that.. LOL

i just can go on for days about JG reaction whenever he have to kiss Jieun.. its too obvious and actually show how much he love doing that.... 

• Like 12

To talk about physical attraction, I wonder how it feels when somebody grabs your waist and pulls towards himself) I suppose their bodies clashed against each other and JE had to lean on him coz she often was standing at quite a distance from him. And those horse ridings.. their face expressions make me flush :D If they are comfortable with this, it's no wonder they feel free to lean onto each other while posing for photo, even if all cast is around)) 

• Like 12

Officially become their stalker (actually already became their stalker when collect their pic since last month but still on denial mode on bc dont like the stalker term hahaha). My sister called me crazy join in this shipper and know my activities now like made ig account for them,edit their photo and video,update their news,join this thread,and read fanfic. OMG what have they done to my life..just be couple and get married. I want my real life back otoookee hahaha

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Do you mean this? Hahaa...Joon Gi yaa, it taste good to the last drop and craving more hmm...

tumblr_of5mdkvzHq1vng8dpo3_250_zpsmgfzgk

I wish know what Ji Eun mumbled to herself? ^^ 

tumblr_of5mdkvzHq1vng8dpo4_250_zpsfrfb7b

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, eunki said:

To talk about physical attraction, I wonder how it feels when somebody grabs your waist and pulls towards himself) I suppose their bodies clashed against each other and JE had to lean on him coz she often was standing at quite a distance from him. And those horse ridings.. their face expressions make me flush :D If they are comfortable with this, it's no wonder they feel free to lean onto each other while posing for photo, even if all cast is around)) 

that's why i think for both of them there is no line in term of skinship... they actually been doing that for 6 month and unknowingly became so comfortable doing that.. just look JG way with Jieun in press conference he just so naturally draw her close to him... like you said we can see that in the last dinner party pic that they both glued to each other and don't seem to care about other people... but can't blame JG actually for wanting to keep Jieun close to him...

this is our Jieunie... and now can we all just understand why JG look so loss sometime watching her?? LOL

CyvNcmHUAAAvD_s.jpg

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Do you mean this? Hahaa...Joon Gi yaa, it taste good to the last drop and craving more hmm...

I wish know what Ji Eun mumbled to herself? ^^ 

What I couldn't find was the subbed BTS where the director talked about liking the lip gloss flavor. The only BTS remaining (some were even cut) are those about puckering. I think Jieun was trying to catch her breath.

tumblr_of5mdkvzHq1vng8dpo3_250_zpsmgfzgktumblr_of5mdkvzHq1vng8dpo4_250_zpsfrfb7b

• Like 16

Aaaaaah it's 4am here and I'm stalking insta for any JoonU crumbs lol next thing is underneath spoiler

Spoiler

Guys ever since i found out about the whole Dara and JG secretly dating thing a few years ago I started stalking her on insta too lol and that's what was posted about an hour ago. 

ON THE DAY OF IU CONCERT  AND JGs FAN MEET!!! that's nuts.Hint or fate or coincidence?!?! may be unrelated to JoonU and I am most likely reading too much into it but STIIIIIILL !!!! After that mind blowing information @JGiGrande provided us a few days ago, I can't help but relate the two and two together lol

EDIT: as @chi13lou pointed out she might say it's related to her group disbandin... but like that was a week ago why post today of all days she had a full 9 days :phew: absolutely no negativity towards her tho I actually appreciate her dropping this unintentional JoonU crumb

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Aaaaaah it's 4am here and I'm stalking insta for any JoonU crumbs lol next thing is underneath spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Guys ever since i found out about the whole Dara and JG secretly dating thing a few years ago I started stalking her on insta too lol and that's what was posted about an hour ago. 

ON THE DAY OF IU CONCERT  AND JGs FAN MEET!!! that's nuts.Hint or fate or coincidence?!?! may be unrelated to JoonU and I am most likely reading too much into it but STIIIIIILL !!!! After that mind blowing information @JGiGrande provided us a few days ago, I can't help but relate the two and two together lol

The timing may be related to JoonU but she can always claim it to be related to her group disbanding.LOL

• Like 10

20 hours ago, q4q4 said:

BBJX PLS COME TRUE! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!! MAY THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BE FILLED WITH JOONU HOLIDAY MIRACLES!!!

OMG I LOVE YOUR CHANT! :wub:

• Like 9

Chingu, can you try to open Joon Gi instagram and go to his tag photos? What i found only few photos in there, not many as before.

I see some photos and video from Joon Gi concert now, he look very skinny...he need eat more. I think it's true that his hair coloring into black.

I still waiting for IU live videos and photos from fans, seems it's not starting yet...

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Chingu, can you try to open Joon Gi instagram and go to his tag photos? What i found only few photos in there, not many as before.

I see some photos and video from Joon Gi concert now, he look very skinny...he need eat more. I think it's true that his hair coloring into black.

I still waiting for IU live videos and photos from fans, seems it's not starting yet...

Hey! Just did it and found only 9 photos tagged 

I'm also waiting on IU live videos and photos from fans kyaaaaa it seems the Stargazers have quieted down over here as we all head to insta to virtually support our OTP!!! JOONU HWAITING!!!!

• Like 11

18 hours ago, violet90 said:

talking about gift.... i actually really wonder what JG give to Jieun as his present... let's be real kisses is for him not for her...LOL

if he give the jacket with his name did't that really suspicious?? if she still in relationship i don't think that appropriate unless he already knew her status and just give his jacket and kiss for her... its totally sound like something a bf will give right?? delulu mind is totally on!!!!

Yes indeed. Its very suspicious of him to give her a jacket with his name whether its a birthday gift. Perhaps our chant was granted several months ago? :P #delulu

• Like 11

:glasses:

ITS STARTINGGGGGG OMOOOOOOO! I'm freaking out that their concert and fan meet is currently happening simultaneously LOOOOL I've officially gone insane!

Credit to the scheong_lai and 282khn

• Like 11