[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, mooncookies24 said:

Hi.. I am new in soompi.. Always be silent reader from the first time,joonu shipper too..so excited to read this thread also main thread everyday, sometimes i screenshoot this thread and share with my friends who love SHR too..hahaha.. But now cant stop myself to make new account at soompi just to like ur idea and comment about stargazers. I love it:wub:  I hope i am not too late to join in this shipper ;)

Hey, welcome on board and enjoy your stay here..let spazz spazz spazz together kekekeke

I think during these 2 days that I am not around...I saw alot of new shippers, and our captain is back!! Hooray!!

Not backread much yet too...I will catch up boss @chi13lou

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hey, welcome on board and enjoy your stay here..let spazz spazz spazz together kekekeke

I think during these 2 days that I am not around...I saw alot of new shippers, and our captain is back!! Hooray!!

Not backread much yet too...I will catch up boss @chi13lou

Thank you chingu :D Yes, let spazz spazz together xixixi.. Always love ur post, i remember your story when u went to SK and saw the MLSHR poster hahaha..  Maybe i will do the same thing if i am on ur shoes :wub:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, mooncookies24 said:

Thank you chingu :D Yes, let spazz spazz together xixixi.. Always love ur post, i remember your story when u went to SK and saw the MLSHR poster hahaha..  Maybe i will do the same thing if i am on ur shoes :wub:

Oh man...u backread all...wah wah hahaha, thankssssssss <33333333333333333 

Ya...LOL....am too crazy over it..till my friend cannot take it...I nearly brought my laptop there, if it is not korea hahaha

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Oh man...u backread all...wah wah hahaha, thankssssssss <33333333333333333 

Ya...LOL....am too crazy over it..till my friend cannot take it...I nearly brought my laptop there, if it is not korea hahaha

Yes.. I always became a silent reader from the first time, in this thread and main thread but this thread always be my saving cave when the main thread became dark .. Really,this drama makes me crazy.. Until now i still cant move on hahaha..

I know LJG from My Girl but SHR that makes me adore him, so manly and makes me speechless. And LJE, i know her first acting from Dream High - Pilsook.. Always love her voice. Friday is one of my fav korean songs. But in this drama her acting is impressing. Two thumbs up 4 our OTP and all cast..also people behind ;) I never care about the local rating in SK, I just so in love with this drama..never feel like this before when watch K-Drama

And above all, their chemistry is undeniable.. On and off screen.. On screen, from ep 1 I already in team sosoo when they met at horse and became more enthusiastic from ep 4 (all hae soo n wang so scene). And for off screen, when the force kiss BTS appear and bam.. i just love it and wish them become real couple. I already watch BBJX 3years ago maybe and about a year ago know that Nicky Wu n LLS married.. So I also start pray with all of u,chingus,when i found this thread 3 weeks ago.. For that BBJX curse  :D

Although i know about the voldy.. Sorry not sorry to him..haha..

LJE have many hard time when her past scandal appear..she have many haters. She need someone like LJG who can protect and cherish her. And for LJG, he need someone like LJE who so mature, can give him attention and love him..:wub:

I never shipping OTP in drama so hard like this.. OMG, what SHR done to my life :sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I checked the weibo about iu message to kang hanna, it was actually written from iu to her hairstylist because the hairstylist asked about kang hanna.

Second to @qwenli post

Alright, noisy me is back, and here come the spam =x

Credit to 4seasonswithIU

• Like 17

Wow @riuenu the star gazing gifs! Ahhh love them

And that big "hair pulling" gif. Awww:wub: I can stare it all day....joongi always wants skinship with her.haha.

I hope ms wrong timing dun capitalize on IU's fame to market herself. Dun like that...

……………

I was abit upset with the anti shipping sentiments I got these two deys n started searching about the bbjx couple. 

I was sharing with some chingus here that cecelia n Nicky Wu got a lot hate n their fans fight too when they said they were dating . So our Joon U has no worries, they are on the same path. Haha.

• Like 18