[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Woke up at 4:28 in the morning and I immediately check this thread, Idk, i’ve got this feeling that I could not understand. Then Bang! Boom! 

Omo! Omo! I am crying like a river here with so much happiness in my heart. They are my biggest dream and my dream come true.  I cannot describe the happiness i feel inside. Our ship is soaring high with stars and love dusts on it. 

At last our stubborness as stargazers is paying off. My hunch is slowly but  surely clearer now. 

Thank you King and Queen. I love  both of you. I will wait for the day that both of you will come out, gaze at the stars while queen pointing pegasus. Kekeke! 

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MONDAY MORNING! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I Hong Jong Hyun was also there.. Wow the ppwer of kakao group and we know who is the admin!! 

The ice is breaking,  and now let us sit and pray.... Wait for the next chapter

JG actions and facial expressions said all,  and JE sweater gave us the code. Of course the sweater was YIN gift but there must be a reason why YIN gave her that sweater. 

And watched her singing TTN in the part "because i love you... " i feel her face said something to someone... Omo my delulu heart.... 

THANKS FOR THE CRUMB MR AND MRS FABULOUS

5 hours ago, fatmeow said:

He can't bear to leave...haha

Right! But i am sure he is leaving his heart to the one singing.  

kekeke!

5 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

Anyone knows exactly the time he left the venue? Seeing he came out to get in the car using the same exit as IU and there were already fans waiting, so maybe just maybe he left his seat early to get into backstage and yea the king and the queen reunited at the backstage >< (delulu to da max!). And IU got to meet future sis-in-law as well. keke~

I like how your delulu works chingu. Hahaha! :D

• Like 6

Are you pointing at king queen?  My delulu heart. 

On 12/11/2017 at 12:19 AM, loljk17 said:

cr to owner

Why this has been removed? Have anyone saved this image chingus? 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Annyeong everyone,

@ShaiKeun chingu, yes it was slippery. JG too slipped a bit actually but he quickly balanced himself. His sister was not that lucky. She hesitated on whether to get into the car from JG’s side or the other side. Hope nothing serious though. 

As per the news, that is the new programme JG is involved in. On sexual harrassment at workplace. Started last Saturday. #howiwillchange . So, when JG updated his IG last Fri with “see you soon”, this prog was thought to be the reason. But, the soon extended to Sunday. Haha....

Btw, i m so clueless at times, what does it mean by JG having the 1st generation light stick? The design? Colour? 

I am happy to see many long time stargazers and the new ones chatting here last night!

Have a good week all. 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Btw, i m so clueless at times, what does it mean by JG having the 1st generation light stick? The design? Colour? 

I am happy to see many long time stargazers and the new ones chatting here last night!

Have a good week all. 

Really? Wow daebak!! 

And i am happy too,  stargazers all gather here and we wish the best for this winter.

Anyone who know hangul,  really count on U if a happy news publish in a very very short time ....please sharing to us here.... Even if a news abt dating rumor. 

I wish the story is similar with song song couple,  they not only publish their relationship but also confirmed the wedding date :wub:

51 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Have a good week all. 

Thank you chingu.
Yes, it is been a long time seeing their names. Only the JoonU fever can reunite us again. hahahaha!   I am still happy.  Mr. smile can't leave my lips even if I am at work now. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 12/11/2017 at 10:12 AM, nsyavita said:

guys...see JG updated the pics with JE ahhhh...

Omo! Omo! Now, i have a heart attack. 

@vanilaz_w your delulu is so right! 

My officemates asked me who died because I am crying. My heart is full of joy that I can’t speak, all I did is show them the IG of JG and said “they are together and i am so happy.” Well, they laughed at me and called me crazy. Kekeke! I don’t mind being called crazy today. I am just so happy that I could not think of anything else but JoonU. Thanks goodness I have no deadlines. :heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 8
  • LOL 4

google translate it like this
Spoiler

It is the only artist who gives all the energy to the audience with the perfect stage without tiring for over
 5 hours ☆ How grateful it is !! The impressions that each stage becomes one work with colorful stories .. ♡ ♡
 I will be empty and empty to finish the long schedule .. When we pour out the stuff filled in full, 
we fill it too much thanks to it. ~ ^^ I was so sensitive to the sensibility recently, 
but it came wet as the shower was right. Thanks ~ ^^ 

pls dont blame me if i got it wrong in some words  chingus.. but i guess we got the message

• Like 2