[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Guys.....!!! It is not fair... 

Anyone here see ep 1 of Black Knight?? 

Omo.... They have moon lovers vibe =

1. Lover who died and promise to find in next life

2. Hand shadow -- bird!! 

3. Full moon

Hiks.... Where is MLSHR season 2??

Okay..  I will not nag anymore if King and Queen marry each other this winter,  this year,  2017 soon.......

Actually i laugh when reading King caption "sooon" ---> did he know we tease him a lot with "soon" ?? Some stargazers including me often use this "soon" in commenting queen or him Ig post 

And @ShaiKeunSsi... Your double obvious are very2 soon ups... Funny. :D

finally King is back ... how are you doing?? haven't heard from you this past few days. where you been keeping yourself. hope everything is well with you. 

Spoiler

fanboying watch out .... don't mess Wang So 

ctto 

for fun only!!! :blush: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Daebakk

Queen updated in the same day!! Omo... I said i miss their instaflirt and Dang! GOD blessed it,  my dream come true,  now please GOD..... Bless our daily chant!! 

1 minute ago, saphire_D said:

Daebakk

Queen updated in the same day!! Omo... I said i miss their instaflirt and Dang! GOD blessed it,  my dream come true,  now please GOD..... Bless our daily chant!! 

Daebak!!! 

Crumbs..... :grin:

ctto

• Like 3

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Okay..  I will not nag anymore if King and Queen marry each other this winter,  this year,  2017 soon.......

Actually i laugh when reading King caption "sooon" ---> did he know we tease him a lot with "soon" ??

Let me just be a bit poetic tonight chingu :tongue:

Come on @saphire_D

Let them be ready

And then, say soon,

For one day

we will be over the moon,

Let fate decide

for Ji and Joon.

:D:D Huhu...let me not be emotional, for my hope is the same as yours!!

36 minutes ago, aprilana said:

Daebak!!! 

Crumbs..... :grin:

DAEBAKK.... any translation on what she says? Her YT is on her Hong Kong concert right? Btw, just saw on IG, that GD has arrived (from Japan, i think). Tomorrow we got to see him.

Wow, good that King is involved in a video for awareness of sexual assault at workplace. Thumbs up!!  ((There was such an incident in a drama (Because this is my first life) that i watched recently.)) I'm happy for you King!

• Like 4

And queen invite song song couple?!!  Omo.... The big cakes!! Gulp.... I wish i am not choking rite now!! 

So we have a chance..... Tomorrow moonlovers casts and maybe someone "obvious" will be invited!! 

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Yes @saphire_D, i read that songsong couple are at the concert. And another singer but cant remember the name. Starts with S i think. 

Btw, i haven’t seen Aurora Rain’s post for quite sometime. Thanks for sharing. 

Me too... Glad she comeback... U know mr obvious liked her mv ke ke ke

@loljk17 queen did that since first concert. Maybe someone suggest it?  *my delulu

Thanks 4 sharing

I hope tonight we will get a big cake

Think abt LJA joined the casts of my ahjussi. I hope JE role is someone who inspiring the couple to fix their marriage. 

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Queen did that since first concert. Maybe someone suggest it?  *my delulu

I remember when JG went into the hall from a side door (his FM/concert in Japan i think). Everybody was looking to the stage, music just started ... so there was screaming when fans just noticed him standing and starting to sing just near them. Haha...

JE started this during her palette tour i think. CMIIW. 

• Like 6