[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@ShaiKeun, i cant see your IG collage. On private maybe. 

The link you provided contains lots of SoSoo/JGJE interactions in IG when they were still following each other. Too bad JG has 0 following now. Maybe they know that, their IG feed us crumbs!

Yeah.....fans are diligently check IG accs related to their bias 

Spoiler

So i confirmed in another vid of AAA that yejin also there. Yejin is close with jung and the gang... Could she be guardian angel too? Ke ke ke

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

JE’s schedule for the weekend. Dont know which day will it be. 

Maybe today? One of her gang (make up artist) updated 

Intersting to know time sequence of our OTP development

At may 2017 queen's phone had no seoul sticker 

Spoiler

At september 2017, seoul did exist

5 hours ago, saphire_D said:

So i confirmed in another vid of AAA that yejin also there. 

Spoiler

Was it an insta story? I remember seeing it, focusing on JG, from the fans’ gallery.

Ok. Maybe today is her guesting at Huh Gak. 

Yes, interesting to have a time line for our OTP. In this case, the Seol sticker. 

30/5 : no 

29/9 : yes (uploaded by yoga teacher)

haha... a mission to everyone to keep an eye on the sticker. Haha...

• Like 3

I hope everything is ok for JG,  I've seen him  in many photos  looking  sad at  AAA... no news about a future FM,  last year already announced for December a FM ... I hope he plans a new project soon..

cr to the owner

Spoiler

• Like 4

4 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I hope everything is ok for JG,  I've seen him  in many photos  looking  sad at  AAA... no news about a future FM,  last year already announced for December a FM ... I hope he plans a ne

Yes, everyone is looking forward to his new project. Hope something will be announced soon. *smile*

8 hours ago, saphire_D said:

aybe today? One of her gang (make up artist) updated 

Yes, i saw a vid with Queen in a car. Trying to see her fingers but cant see much. Kkkk....

• Like 3

In her arms, JG forgot everything, his  part, page for that scene. In CM drama he  had a long logos and said  it very  well without NG, and here where he  had not much to say, forget it all,  as he  was lost in Goryo. Very funny!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Yes, i saw a vid with Queen in a car. Trying to see her fingers but cant see much. Kkkk....

She's wearing a ring on her left middle finger. Can't see clearly the mark on the ring. I wonder what was the significant of her wearing the hair extension. And of course at Hu Gak concert she's wearing dark purple shirt. Looked elegant as always

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, meandheart said:

Yes.... The ring look similar with the earlier ring. Not too gold,  and simple. The same ring she wear at GD till now. Except for gwangju concert,  it was her couple ring with YIN. 

Ok,  usually this ring attach on that finger and now in the middle finger?  In some asian culture,  ring in the middle finger means engagement:o

JUST GET MARRIED AND RUN AWAY FOR HONEY MOON!! 

@paulina79

The hair color... Omo those two... They have similar hair color,  JG at AAA and JE 's huh gak

JG, why did you use other’s IG account to upload the pic? Kkk... you left your phone at home?

Yes, the ring doesn’t look that golden...Too bad it can’t be seen at a closer range. Well, the ring must be of some significance to her. She had worn it for the last 1 month i think. 

• Like 4

On 16/11/2017 at 2:47 PM, kilovekyo said:

JG really looks lonely in AAA, yeah he need Jieun to accompany him :lol: I'm happy JG won Best Fabulous Awards and to see him standing on stage. He's actually should received it too last year for MLSHR ^^ 

We're missing JG and Jieun moments together again T_T 

He doesn't give off the vibes that he is really excited.... You can see his loneliness in his eyes. How I wish we can  see JoonU hand in hand again. -_-

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Time sequence = the mystery of the ring

Spoiler

K hanna = end of september she said she went to busan, 

One of her post was liked by managernim 

Queen = end of sept till early oct was going on vacation with her yoga teacher (band performance?) we thought somebody was there too (he was MIA at that time) 

The ring thing showed up at GD motte concert till now

Back to hanna post = something big in this winter? Omo... :o

Prepare for tickets to seoul then

Purple Color Psychology and Meaning

• Combines the stability of blue and the energy of red.
  • Associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition
  • Conveys wealth and extravagance.
  • Associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic

What i see is = RED and ROYALTY

Cr to colorpsychology.com

Spoiler

Good to know that both of them were out last night

Queen performed at HG concert and wedding ceremony while JG hang out with his gang... Then... *cough cough

On 11/17/2017 at 11:31 AM, glamlove123 said:

He is also rather humble. Wanting to wait for EXO to perform. He also jokingly said he doesn't mind if there's a bromance episode between him and Park Seo Joon, his co-winner. (PSJ co-star with Kang Ha Neul in the Midnight Runner. This is when JE (Chae Ra Yung too) went for the VIP premiere show wearing the Soldier t-shirt)

He is well-liked by his co-stars. Ji Soo and Baekyun as examples. His juniors.

His acceptance speech. Nothing was prepared. He delivered it spontaneously (maybe he had already a few things in mind....). Just like SAF2016 (and delivered something in English too). He talks freely but content-wise, there is substance. Eg: the cultural exchange. Basically, he is in the know of what is happening around him.

Sorry to cut your post, that part interest me when i heard JG said kang ha neul in his answer to MC's question...i only catch kang ha neul word hahaa... So it mean JG remember that kang ha neul movie with Park Seo Joon even he didn't attend it, he must be want to attend the movie premiere at that time :(

Yeah, i'm so agree JG aware for what happening around him, he's such observation person. 

8 hours ago, fatmeow said:

He doesn't give off the vibes that he is really excited.... You can see his loneliness in his eyes. How I wish we can  see JoonU hand in hand again. -_-

He just tried to enjoy it by himself, right... :( 

JG you need refreshment a lot, so please just go to Jieun concert :D 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

JG you need refreshment a lot, so please just go to Jieun concert :D 

@kilovekyo chingu sorry to cut ur post too ..the next pits top for JE's concert would be  at Asia World Expo HK right?   which one he will go?.. to HK , Seokwoo CG or soul  as the  last one..  i wish we can see a glimpse of him  in one of those places.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, syirazz07 said:

@kilovekyo chingu sorry to cut ur post too ..the next pits top for JE's concert would be  at Asia World Expo HK right?   which one he will go?.. to HK , Seokwoo CG or soul  as the  last one..  i wish we can see a glimpse of him  in one of those places.

Jieun hasn't update her ig for more than 2 weeks now. Her quietness has become noticeable. Her appreance yesterday was brief. Anything the matter

• Like 6

1 hour ago, syirazz07 said:

Yes, HK first then Seoul. JG can go to all concerts if he want hahaa... Hmm...but i choose HK better.

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

Jieun hasn't update her ig for more than 2 weeks now. Her quietness has become noticeable. Her appreance yesterday was brief. Anything the matter

I'm wondering too, before i thought because her serious HK concert preparation but then i realised she has held 2 concerts before, so it must be the preparation won't get too tight anymore. Or maybe she's working another project. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1