[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 hours ago, paulina79 said:

I think the ring is a different ring from the one in Taiwan. This one is goldish. Try to match it to her valentine ring with YIN but could not find a clear pic. Maybe someone can verify it.

I think so chingu. 

I have a collage comparing the two rings but I cannot upload it here. :cry:

• Like 3

About that golden ring. I saw on twitter fan share the collage pic about golden ring our Queen used.

It's similar (if I see, but cmiiw) with couple ring Queen used with her best friend YIN when they spent time together last time.

After all,  the couple rings are so cute represents the solid friendship of them :)

• Like 7

10 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

1. There are 2 women that we can see (the one w the back is rather hard to know). One talking n the other wearing cap at the back. 

2. Yes JG looked happy in the pic. Manager also smiling. 

3. How recent? The original uploader, upload it like 8 hours ago. The event...not too sure. 

- deleted -

So the theory abt ninja boy at the concert is nul hypothesis :huh:

Maybe it is dangerous to show up at the concert *my delulu 

Actually i worried abt "who is the woman" talk (IG now) 

I think we do not need to worry cause JG seemed only had a chat with his manager and ahjumma beside his manager. 

Spoiler

- deleted -

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Actually i worried abt "who is the woman" talk (IG now) 

I think we do not need to worry cause JG seemed only had a chat with his manager and ahjumma beside his manager. 

Reveal hidden contents

I asked gmm and she said she saw kang ha neul also? Is it true? KHN still in millitary Service rite? 

Oh well, they are talking about his next project maybe. 

Spoiler

KHN is still in military. I dont know if they are allowed to leave during weekend. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Oh well, they are talking about his next project maybe. 

Hide contents

KHN is still in military. I dont know if they are allowed to leave during weekend. 

Kim nam gil sometimes hung out with his friends during his millitary service... Yes,  in the weekend. 

Omo... If there were king and wook,  i wish mlshr s2 is in talk

Finger crossed 

Btw today king updating.... Few hours after his pict at club leaked.... Is there any relation between those 2 thing? 

His emoji are sad and clap? 

Omo.... Caption please King... 

BTW chingu... These 2 days king and queen's pict are flooding the online soc med

Queen and King contact lens seem alike CMIIW 

King's selfie and queen's at the concert

15 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Of course she'll say she is single now after the break up with JKH. If she is in a relationship she won't admit it. Even in Hyori bnb she said she is single. Nothing new here. Don't worry. Just trust in JoonU. If they are meant to be together they will be together.

i remember when JE was asked, who she was thinking of when writing TTN, she just laughed (in hyori bnb).

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

The owner of the pict had deleted the post. Maybe it is violation of someone's privacy. But I don't see the harm in the pict. Just JG enjoy drinking with his friends. Or I missed the whole picture:blink:

Jinja? Woa... Get to check her IG rite away

I think JG fans warned her... And it is good ifvshe delete it since it may cause something undercontrol. 

For me,  as long as manager nim is with king,  it is save... Ha ha hah

I confirm why she delete it and she said it was secret... Good to know JG fan respect his privacy,  but too late  ...now the pict already circulates 

@glamlove123 Are you sure is it in okinawa? He may mix them up... Actually i miss his video editing 

I wonder,  did he upset :cry: Because he miss her or zico boldly said queen is beautiful ? Ke ke ke... 

But i am happy coz queen just shake her hand... Not hug him.... Hug and kiss only for special one *cOugh:blush:

@saphire_D chingu... ok, thanks. I just went to his IG and checked. Although JG was wearing the same shirt, the couch/settee he was sitting on are two diff ones. cMIIW. So probably, on the 20171111, the picture MIGHT be in Okinawa (in a set of pictures) but today’s picture (only one) can be anywhere. Thx for pointing that out. I was just looking at his white shirt without taking consideration on other aspects. :heart:

• Like 4

On 11/11/2017 at 8:03 PM, saphire_D said:

I try couple times and still broken

Maybe you can post the acc name? I really2 wanna see it

It is my IG account. Now, i know why you can’t see it chingus. My bad, sorry :). I made it a private account but I want to share the collage pic to all of you that every time I see it. Can’t help to smile and dream of them.. my delulu dream.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Thanks @ShaiKeun chingu, the Taiwan pictures are filled with admiration and love. That is how i feel too when looking at those pics. JG being so gentleman, having good rapport with the fans and all. JE was being so sweet, offering a kiss to JG. Sigh...if only we could see them again...

Yes...  I second with you

The love that bloom... They must be in a state that they realized each other feeling... That is why i feel so sad,  maybe we could not see this again except leelee wedding happen

Spoiler

Ah.... Now i remember why JE black outfit at busan concert seem familiar... 

Why why,  if i see this outfit,  it recalls "Little Red Riding Hood"?

The story which queen choose for King

Spoiler

@loljk17 thanks 4 sharing,  i wish this has english sub 

It was so funny when tjw writer help JH fix his sleeve,  JE was like "ee.. "