[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Omo.... I hope it is not abt "heart breaking" 

Weeeey.....:bawling:

Finger crossed #someday i will bring YOu my queen.... To okinawa for honeymoon... Aaameen

Hi @ShaiKeun look like we online at the same time

What is JG emoji? I cannot see it (the second one) 

How about this "someday" song

Michael Learns To Rock – Someday Lyrics

In my search for freedom 
And peace of mind 
I've left the memories behind 
Want to start a new life 
But it seems to be rather absurd 
When I know the truth 
Is that I always think of you 

Someday someway 
Together we will be baby 
I will take and you will take your time 
We'll wait for our fate 
'cause' nobody owns us baby 
We can shake we can shake the rock 

Try to throw the picture out of my mind 
Try to leave the memories behind 
Here by the ocean 
Wave's carry voices from you 
Do you know the truth 
I am thinking of you too 

Someday someway 
Together we will be baby 
I will take and you will take your time 
We'll wait for our fate 
'cause' nobody owns us baby 
We can shake we can shake the rock 

The love we had together 
Just fades away in time 
And now you've got your own world 
And I guess I've got mine 
But the passion that you planted 
In the middle of my heart 
Is a passion that will never stop

Cr to lyricsfreak. Com
This song fit my delulu heart :blush:
Spoiler

21 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Finger crossed #someday i will bring YOu my queen.... To okinawa for honeymoon... Aaameen

Haha! Because we have the same JoonU frequency chingu. That is why we are online at the same time.

the first emoji is “upside down smiley and second is “laughing with tears in both eyes.”

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

I don’t think it is abt heart break. It is more of he using a title song of JE. The connection is at the title. The word someday too denotes hope/wish.  Just like you say chingu, someday i will bring you to Okinawa. Or someday you will be mine. Someday we will be together. And the emojis send the happy vibes. Upside down smiley, too much happiness? Unbelievable?

i feel that JG was happy while in okinawa. He has been posting pics fr there in his last 2 updates. 2nd pic, i m wondering what he is looking at.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ok. Delulu mode on. He had been posting pictures from Okinawa on his ig. Remember the orange shirt, the purple shirt with a pizza, the black shirt with silver pendant and now Someday queen song. Lately he'd been posting things that are directly or indirectly related to queen. Is he saying something guys. :)

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

did IU accepted the role for 'My Ahjussi' drama? i read somewhere her fans seems opposed the idea shes in that drama

According to her agency, she will only give her answer after her concerts are done in Dec. 

Yes, i notice too JG is losing weight. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

I don’t think it is abt heart break. It is more of he using a title song of JE. The connection is at the title. The word someday too denotes hope/wish.  Just like you say chingu, someday i will bring you to Okinawa. Or someday you will be mine. Someday we will be together. And the emojis send the happy vibes. Upside down smiley, too much happiness? Unbelievable?

i feel that JG was happy while in okinawa. He has been posting pics fr there in his last 2 updates. 2nd pic, i m wondering what he is looking at.

Ok... I hope our wish (and King's) will come true... Soon

IU's ring,  jieun cameo in criminal mind,  and his picts at okinawa (like you said in your IG post @glamlove123 ) are all hints. 

King is a genious person,  every single pict he post has hidden meaning (especially after MLSHR) *my delulu

Now i really curious abt his attendance at AAA,  party next week!! 

Spoiler

And about the vid,  i think the video maker is not illegible source. I guess the content only a story abt JE past BF. JG's name is mentioned but i did not know in what term. 

Thanks also to @paulina79 and @aprilana You guys know how to calm my heart

yes, i noticed how he is losing weight at his Okinawa IG updates too.

My delulu heart: queen scold him.

I am so happy with you delulu interpretations chingus. Thank you:heart:

Congratulations to us chingus. 12 more page and this thread will reach 1,000. :blush::glasses::D

this shows that we stagazers still shine for our king and queen.

• Like 5

Love how stargazers are resourceful in finding crumbs!

hungry-2.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (12 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 9

Amazing..... Uri friend sharp eye

Even bugs family look so beautiful on them

Spoiler

I keep looking the king message (beside the caption which is queen song title) then tadaaa.......the bug...!! 

48 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

I am smiling.

JE’s ladybird is a bit gentle. JG’s bugs and insects are a bit squirmy. Hahaha..... Well, he is feeding our delulu mind. 

He know us so well,  stargazers are a bunch of detective,  profiler,  and deluluer...  And the best supporter :D

Hope king lurks here often

Not to spy us,  but to learn english more ke ke ke