[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@aprilana is it new? 

Guys... When i am starving of crumb... The sugar is coming... Should i post here?  I am affraid to post because this thread is number one for keyword "leejoongi lee ji eun" on google search

This sugary thing calms my nervous heart.... Omo.... 

49 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Guys... When i am starving of crumb... The sugar is coming... Should i post here?  I am affraid to post because this thread is number one for keyword "leejoongi lee ji eun" on google search

This sugary thing calms my nervous heart.... Omo.... 

What? What? Post! Post! Pleasssssseeee possssssssssst:D:lol::glasses:

( keke Idk to highlight the “ the sugar is coming...)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

What? What? Post! Post! Pleasssssseeee possssssssssst:D:lol::glasses:

( keke Idk to highlight the “ the sugar is coming...)

Is it okay? 

Omay GOD!!! People around them communicate through IG

Just check hanteoo and the gangs insta,  some of JG teams commented (even mr cupid sanghyun)  i feel i wanna jump!!! 

What if... The AAA is the timing for revealing something?! No no no... I don't think so... Queen's concert hasn't finished yet

CONCLUSION = THEIR PEOPLE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER, 

YEAH.... "CLOSE COLLEAGUE"

Annyeong, 

my take on JE’s acceptance of any drama that she is offered. I’m sure she would have thought about it thoroughly. with some advices from her management and maybe also from her ‘close colleague’ oppa (kkkk....), she surely would want an advancement in her acting skills. So, which ever drama she will choose after her Palette tour is done, let us just support her decision. (Hmm...quite a number of her fans resorted to comment about it at her IG)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Is it okay? 

Omay GOD!!! People around them communicate through IG

Just check hanteoo and the gangs insta,  some of JG teams commented (even mr cupid sanghyun)  i feel i wanna jump!!! 

Kkkk... they are just like friends, right. I didnt go through the IGs but noticed about JE’s comment on her crew’s baby. 

• Like 3

But manager to manager is very in te resting..... 

I loove it, and it happened just now

When hanteoo or queen crews updated tjeir IG,  i feel more nervous and try to find King crews.... And very happy if they commented each other

Good friendship just like their boss - hope so

6 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

One of the choices for IU. Personally, it does not sound like the best choice out there. Indeed, there must be more interesting than this. What do you guys think?

I do agree with you  chingu. It is not because I am the bias of JoonU. But hey, he does not catch my eyes for a leading man of Iu and don’t find him interesting too. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@glamlove123 so what is ur opinion abt this? April storm? 

I laugh so hard knowing the black leather jacket is soo famous now,  i often see it wears by artist in K , one of them

Spoiler

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

@glamlove123 so what is ur opinion abt this? April storm? 

I laugh so hard knowing the black leather jacket is soo famous now,  i often see it wears by artist in K , one of them

Reveal hidden contents

This is my understanding of what Tablo said in the vid.

The song was completed before IU was featured. They created the beat, melody, lyrics and while composing he had already IU in mind to sing the song. Thus it affected the way the song was completed. They did it in a way so that IU will fit in, into the song. Basically, they wrote the song for IU to sing.

What i can see is that EH/Tablo has the ability to read other singers' (in this instance, IU) strength (her voice, the melody, the 'sad' and the 'happy' voice) and translate it into a beautiful song. They are masters in their own field. They sing, they write lyrics and they compose too.

I am happy too that, JG and JE have a mutual friend in them.

Kkkk....black jacket.... well, the jackets are mass-produced. Everyone can have them if they want to.:tongue:

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

This is my understanding of what Tablo said in the vid.

The song was completed before IU was featured. They created the beat, melody, lyrics and while composing he had already IU in mind to sing the song. Thus it affected the way the song was completed. They did it in a way so that IU will fit in, into the song. Basically, they wrote the song for IU to sing.

What i can see is that EH/Tablo has the ability to read other singers' (in this instance, IU) strength (her voice, the melody, the 'sad' and the 'happy' voice) and translate it into a beautiful song. They are masters in their own field. They sing, they write lyrics and they compose too.

I am happy too that, JG and JE have a mutual friend in them.

I think this come after EH comeback concert on the first night "Love Story" was sung by Lee Hi/AKMU (not sure). The colab didn't produce the same vibe as when JE sang it. I listened to it, and it sounded flat. Thus during the 2nd night the reception was overwhelmed. It is different when JE sang other singers songs, the songs somehow come out more beautiful if not better than the original singer. That is one gift that not many received. A unique ability that is JE. 

It is a Bonus point that JE and JG both fan and close to EH/Tablo.  

• Like 10

Someday (TRANSLATION) 
Song by IU. Dream High OST. 
I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness disappear
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears
When I feel that I’m getting tired of myself,
I want to give up on all of my dreams I have kept so hard
Every time I feel like I'm still lacking in many things
I lost the strength in my legs and fell down

Everyday I hold on, comforting myself  “it’ll be alright”
But it still make me a little scared
I told myself to believe in me, but I don’t
Now I don’t know how longer I can hold on
But it will pass
Although the night is long, the sun will come up

Someday my painful heart will be healed
I hope it helps me now.
I hope God will help me
I don’t have enough confidence to overcome it

And it will pass
Although the night is long, the sun will come up
Someday my painful heart will be healed

Someday… Someday…
——————————

Gosh.... what is he trying to tell us. Delulu mode activated....

• Like 7