[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

All of the songs are old and JE didn't write any of the those already released songs, but I wonder so much about her last teaser the TTN like, why does it is not out yet, and what song it is.. Based on the video looks like its the only song that JE composed in her latest album but why it isn't out? Or Am I wrong? Wae?Wae? It puzzles me so much I thought it will be released yesterday but then I can't find it anywhere. :confused:

(My theory) JE knew that we her fans (not all because some UEANAs are not JoonU fans) relates TTN with the way she feels towards JG and some to ML because of the set up and some concepts that the ML and the MV of TTN has. But for me I related the song to JoonU based on how it was written, the deeper meaning from my own knowledge of interpreting literature it's a confession song, that's why she was writing a letter. Sorry for this gotta take this out of my mind.

Tonight, I’ll send the glow of a firefly
to somewhere near your window
It’s that I love you  - CONFESSION PART

I remember our first kiss
I close my eyes whenever I can
and go to the farthest place - SHE IS TALKING ABOUT THEIR KISSING SCENES ON THEIR SHOOTING DAYS SHE WAS AFFECTED BY THOSE, THAT'S WHY ON THE BTS WE HAVE WATCHED JE WAS ALWAYS LOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE AFTER EVERY KISSING SCENE, SPECIALLY ON THE MUTUAL KISS SHE LOOKS UNEASE SHE WAS TRYING TO FIGHT SOMETHING INSIDE OF HER (maybe her feelings by that time was already getting stronger 

Just like letters on the sand
where waves were
I feel you’ll disappear
To a far off place
I always miss you miss you - SEPARATION, AFTER ML SHOOTING DAYS, PROMOTION AND OTHER ACTIVITIES RELATED TO ML THEY WERE BACK TO THEIR OWN LIVES. THE REALITY WHERE THEY ARE NO LONGER ACTING AS COUPLES, SHE THOUGHT HER FEELINGS WILL DISAPPEAR BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE MISSES HIM, 

All the words
In my heart
I can’t show them all to you
But, it’s that I love you - 

SHE CAN'T SAY EVERYTHING , EVERY REASON BUT SHE LOVES HIM.

How can I be so lucky
to have met you, who is a blessing - SHE RESPECTS AND ADMIRES HIM. SHE APPRECIATES ALL JG EFFORT, REMEMBER WHAT SHE SAID LAST SAF " I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SENIOR JOON GI FOR MAKING HAE SOO MY CHARACTER BEAUTIFUL" THOSE WORDS, SHE ALWAYS SEE HIM AS AN INSPIRATION TO WORK HARD DURING ML DAYS.

If we’re together now
Ah how great it’d be - THEY AREN'T IN A RELATIONSHIP BY THE TIME THIS WAS WRITEN.

IT DOES NOT ONLY RESEMBLES THE USED LINES BY HAE SOO BUT ITS MEANING IS LITERAL.

Just like letters on the sand
where waves were
I feel you’ll disappear
to a far off place
I miss you again and miss you more - SHE MISSES HIM MORE, EVERYDAY THEY DIDN'T SEE EACH OTHER AND HER FEELING IS GETTING STRONGER AND  STROGER EVERY SECOND BUT SOMEHOW SHE IS THINKING THAT HE MIGHT BE NOT FEELING THE SAME WAY TOWARDS HER AND THEY WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER.

In my diary - THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE THAT'S WHY I EMPHASIZED IT, DIARY IS A TOOL USED TO RECORD THE IMPORTANT EVENTS IN YOUR LIFE BUT WE ARE THE ONLY ONCE WHO CAN READ IT. I THINK SHE IS TALKING ABOUT THE REASONS AND CERTAIN EVENTS OF HER AND JG FROM THEIR EVERYDAY ENCOUNTER DURING THOSE SHOOTING DAYS THAT MADE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM.

All the words
I can’t show them all to you
It’s that I love you - SHE CAN'T SAY EVERYTHING , EVERY REASON BUT SHE LOVES HIM.

Tonight, I’ll send the glow of a firefly
to somewhere
Near your window
I hope it’s a good dream - THIS PART WAS EXPLAINED BY JE HERSELF SHE SAID THAT IF SHE LOVES SOMEONE INSTEAD OF CALLING OR DISTURBING HIM DURING NIGHT SHE WILL JUST SEND FIREFLIES TO HIS WINDOW BECAUSE SLEEP TO HER IS VERY IMPORTANT. (CMIIW, I'M NOT SURE OF WHAT JE SAID) BUT THIS CONCLUDE THAT THE PERSON SHE IS TALKING ABOUT IS A WORKAHOLIC ONE THAT ALSO NEED A GOOD SLEEP THAT'S WHY SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DISTURB HIM BY CALLING OR MESSAGING HIM JUST TO SAY I LOVE YOU AT NIGHT AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS THAT FIREFLY? THIS SONG ACTUALLY IS THE FIREFLY, FIREFLIES AS EVERYONE HAD INTERPRETED WAS LITERALLY THE FIREFLY FROM THE NIGHT OF WANG SO AND HAE SOO STARGAZING AT THEIR FAVORITE PLACE. BUT FROM MY OWN PERCEPTION, THE FIREFLY IS THIS SONG, SONGS CAN BE PLAYED ANYWHERE, SONGS CAN FREELY SAY WHAT EVER A PERSON WANTED TO SAY WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING TO WHOM IT IS TO AND THIS SONG BASICALLY IS LIKE A FIREFLY THAT GIVES YOU RELAXING FEELS DURING NIGHT TIME. SO EVERYTIME HE LISTEN TO THIS SONG DURING NIGHT HE WILL FALL ASLEEP BUT STILL JE HAD SEND HER I LOVE YOU WITHOUT DISTURBING HIM. (CMIIW)

And I think the MV we've all been craving for is the answer, but why and what's the real reason why it isn't release yet we don't know. Maybe I'm right with my own interpretation but my maybe I'm wrong. But base on the symbolisms used in the song, this are the things that came up to my mind as a person with experience in interpreting literary pieces.

• Like 9

@silentjoonua well written interpretation of TTN. I'm also waiting for the mv fr the last teaser. If it's one of the song then probably "Rapid" because it's a sad song fr the sound of it. Need somebody to translate the meaning. Correct me if I'm wrong fr your interpretation it seemed that this song is a confession of love fr a girl to the person she's in love with. And I like the way you say that the firefy is actually her song which could be heard anywhere. Maybe the song is her answer to his question. That's why he was so happy in the IG posted after the song was out. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

@silentjoonua well written interpretation of TTN. I'm also waiting for the mv fr the last teaser. If it's one of the song then probably "Rapid" because it's a sad song fr the sound of it. Need somebody to translate the meaning. Correct me if I'm wrong fr your interpretation it seemed that this song is a confession of love fr a girl to the person she's in love with. And I like the way you say that the firefy is actually her song which could be heard anywhere. Maybe the song is her answer to his question. That's why he was so happy in the IG posted after the song was out. 

Yes Chingu I think this song was her confession of love and I agree that the song maybe was her answer to another confession of love you know from whom, maybe they were having second thoughts by that time because you know they might think that what they were feeling on that moment was only because of the characters that's why they needed sometime to think then this song tells it all, it is also her favorite from all the songs she had written in her album. I'll research for the lyrics of Rapid. But the songs in her album are not written by her so, I don't know let's wait. Maybe I'm just craving so hard for another clue that they are really really getting married soon.. hehehe.. (delulu me).

• Like 7

On 9/22/2017 at 3:36 PM, glamlove123 said:

Anyeong chinggu, thought of doing a timeline for our King n Queen. Just for fun. Anyway, Pls add more details or correct them if i'm wrong.

Thank you chingu!  Just reading it, keeps me keep up what is happening to our King and Queen.  My delulu heart is dreaming that someday Dispatch will post a rumor about them. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, aprilana said:

cr: to the owner Hestia529

wazzaap JoonU! .. this video dedicated to Us.. enjoy! 

Thank u chingu for sharing our hestia529 chingu video.. as always it make my day awesome..smiling of happiness. Its really worth to believe in joonu and worth fighting for.. i love u stargazers

• Like 4

Hope everyone has a great weekend! jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

While waiting impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif, 

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. for JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. for JoonGi to be protected from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png (you know who you are!) :grin:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. for the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. for Jieun to achieve more success with her CB

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502 alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. for the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 42 pages to go! )

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 11

I think I posted earlier this morning a translation of Secret Garden, I found this one I think its more accurate than the other video I posted a while, please enjoy the meaning. I really love it.. its not the answer of the guy as I thought but it seems an answer to the status of where really is JG in JE's heart(CMIIW).. happy :blush:

• Like 15

I want thank to  Hestia529  that reminded us all  our feelings at  that time, even now I wonder what really happened that time . After seeing 18 ep of CM,  I wonder if JG really wanted to play in this drama  since there were episodes  which barely seen him,  in this drama  he  could not show his  full  wonderful abilities because he was  limited  by the role.  On the other hand,  his appearance of  Candy in my ear show indicates that he wanted  to take a completely different kind of role, even he said he feels ready to show that  kind of romantic emotions. What happened then?

Why he chose  to  announce  his  broke up just a few days before MLSHR celebrating , a  coincidence again?

About his appearance of  SAF and Taiwan,  rarely see a man floating happy even at his own wedding. Because I witnessed  that  moments  when I saw him in that state of bliss, I  can not give up the idea of seeing  them again together, to see them just as happy as they were that time…

To quote the famous line of The Gladiator movie: but not yet…

credit to the owner

• Like 9

16 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I'll be giving some insights about the latest MV tomorrow and I will also have a gift for JoonU tom just check out my fanfic.. Thanks Goodnight from my side of the world.

From what I've read the TTN2 mv will not be aired due to JE had to delete the song fr the album because of some legal issue and in respect to the death of the original singer daugther. The title is I was determined to forget you. How sad. 

Anyway I love all the songs fr the album especially secret garden and Everyday with you. These songs as if describing the status of their relationship now. Of course I'm being delulu:blush:

Can't wait for your fanfic

• Like 7

On 9/23/2017 at 7:52 PM, ShaiKeun said:

Thank you chingu!  Just reading it, keeps me keep up what is happening to our King and Queen.  My delulu heart is dreaming that someday Dispatch will post a rumor about them. 

Welcome chingu @ShaiKeun. Anyway need to edit a bit on the timeline...

I'll just add/edit a few things.

Aug 25 Fri - official break-up of LJG & JHB

Aug 29 Tues - MLSHR 1st anniversary. JG update IG. JE commented & JG replied (full of emoticons)

Sept 5 Tues - JG unfollowed all in his list. However, JE stll follows him (until today... Sept 22, 2017)

Sept 6 Wed - JG released new Thank you MV. Msg at end of vid : (Translated) Remember our times today. Don't leave even one thing, remember this moment. Remember now. On his IG : msg starts with a 'flower' emoticon.

Sept 7 Thurs - JE release cover of new album.

Sept 10 Sun - JE met up with KHN before he left for army enlistment on the 11th.

Sept 12 Tues - JE --> 1st vid teaser (edit : Secret Garden)

Sept 13 Wed - JG update IG saying he's ok (news on blacklist). Picture of him wearing mask and cap. His emoticon includes a love letter.

Sept 15 Fri - JG update IG : Include a love letter emoji.

Sept 18 Mon - JE --> 2nd vid teaser

Sept 20 Wed - JG update IG : Msg - only a love letter. Pict: sky + grass. Similar to JE's teaser for new album, Flower Book Mark 2.

Sept 20 -- JE --> 3rd vid teaser. Sequel to TTN? Actor in vid shown to write a letter. 

Sept 22 Fri - 6pm KST. JE's Flower Book Mark 2 released.

JG - finish filming Criminal Minds

Sept 24 Sun (edit) - JE's fan meet

• Like 6