[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

30 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

Happy anniversary MLSHR from JG's side.

I'm shocked !!!  He noticed our project and and remember MLSHR anniversary :wub: 

Whoa whoa i'm totally excited,  although yesterday I had to lost my personal account, but it's okay I just need to make a new one. 

Our King also celebrate the anniversary,  yeaa (happy mode on) :lol:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote video
  • Like 19

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE, THE SBS TAG HAS BEEN REMOVED AND YOU'LL NEED TO ADD A FEW EMOTICONS OR ADDITIONAL WELL WISHES IN THE CAPTION IN ORDER TO CUSTOMIZE IT SO IT'S NOT CONSIDERED SPAM.  

APAC WAVE PICTURE 7 STARTS IN 1 HOUR FROM NOW. 

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING WITH US!!

PICTURE CAPTION ARE ON THE LINK  BELOW

• Like 17

Happy Anniversary yeorobun!!

wahhhhh...what a bumpy road that we faced through this journey. it's already one year but the sentimental feeling still linger in my heart:wub::wub:
Also, JG video posting really make me want to cry..the background songs really bring back the pain memory:sweatingbullets:
Still, in the midst of his busy schedule, he take his time to post as appreciation on the anniversary:wub: Now waiting from Queen side:ph34r:

• Like 22

Hi stargazers. Happy 1st anniversary MLSH lovers. Congratulations to everyone who participated in the MA. Sorry to hear some of us lost (temporary I hope) their IG in the eve of the celebration. But we stargazers are prepared to face any type of obstacles. This is only a gliche.

Super excited and surprise our king update his IG celebrating the occasion. Beautiful mv focussing on the two of them ( so telling). Two questions 1) is the mv his or somebody else 2) the song 3 steps from heaven is sung by original singer or our queen

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

SHE LIKES IT!! AND COMMENT ON KING'S IG WITH SECRET EMOTICONS THAT ONLY THEY WHO KNOWS IT!  *Sorry for the capslock, too excited*

OMAIGOD! CAN SOMEONE SCREENSHOT IT?

ops sorry for the caps. too excited oh em gee!!!

• Like 19

As they said they have their own world that even the other cast seems to be outside that world when ever they are together... This is the best anniversary gift we had guys, special credits to the efforts of the Eonnies, and of course all the members here whom supported the activities, Love U Love U Love U all.. the beatiful people here are so wonderful.:heart::blush:

• Like 21

56 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Hi stargazers. Happy 1st anniversary MLSH lovers. Congratulations to everyone who participated in the MA. Sorry to hear some of us lost (temporary I hope) their IG in the eve of the celebration. But we stargazers are prepared to face any type of obstacles. This is only a gliche.

Super excited and surprise our king update his IG celebrating the occasion. Beautiful mv focussing on the two of them ( so telling). Two questions 1) is the mv his or somebody else 2) the song 3 steps from heaven is sung by original singer or our queen

IKR????? Sorry for being selfish in the way I see thing here...but it is anniversary for ML but in the video there is only two of them..bahahahaaha..JG ssi?? JG ssi?? Can u explain this?:tongue: but go on..it's not like I complaint it though,

• Like 19