[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

yes ^^ 

Just stop reading her contents... let's just focus on our most loved drama anniversary Mass Post :)

Calm Down :) everything will be okay, don't over thinking it. What ever happened if it is meant to be it will be. Just hang on tight and wish for the best for everyone especially uri king and queen

Thanks @NerinaC for calming me down and I would like to warn you guys beforehand that I'm a person who overanalyze the situation, so as you can see, I went overboard. Sorry :cry:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Hey Stargazers! Please don't worry about the negativity surrounding us outside of our thread. I'm definitely paying it no mind at all, so just ignore it because THEY CAN'T TOUCH US! We know best the type of behavior we hold ourselves to when it comes to shipping JoonU, the respectful behavior, so the opinions of outsiders don't and shouldn't matter.

The truth will be revealed in time for everything.

Plus, there's no changing the opinion of butt hurt people no matter what we do, so why waste that time when it's better spent elsewhere? Like gearing up to celebrate MLSHR's first anniversary and shipping our JoonU?! :D

Aye Captain! :blush:

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Ah! so this is why I was nervous another attack and its worser. My heart is still pumping hard, what is it now.

I will drink tea and look at my window to calm down... 

Nahhh. It's nothing. 

Think of it as your next door neighbor's dog barking. :lol:

Drink your tea sweetie, calm down and then smile!  Get your evening gown ready for the party!

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Nahhh. It's nothing. 

Think of it as your next door neighbor's dog barking. :lol:

Drink your tea sweetie, calm down and then smile!  Get your evening gown ready for the party!

Thanks Chinguya I really need those words- ah to tell you honestly guys, this is strange to me, I am always giving a fist for a fight but today, I just  can't do it.. hahaha... poor me, Ah... gotta get my self together.

Yah, I am taking a yoga now (in one position only sitting and calming my self since I don't really know how)...hahaha.. I haven't picked a gown yet, maybe a bare back black gown will do.. I will borrow the style of our Queen since she should be in white, Who's with me?

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Thanks Chinguya I really need those words- ah to tell you honestly guys, this is strange to me, I am always giving a fest for a fight but today, I just  can't do it.. hahaha... poor me, Ah... gotta get my self together.

Yah, I am taking a yoga now (in one position only sitting and calming my self since I don't really know how)...hahaha.. I haven't picked a gown yet, maybe a bare back black gown will do.. I will borrow the style of our Queen since she should be in white, Who's with me?

Sweetie, I am so gonna go ALL RED that night! The color of love! Burning love! :wub: Should we make it a masquerade ball??? That would be so fun!

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

.hahaha.. I haven't picked a gown yet, maybe a bare back black gown will do.. I will borrow the style of our Queen since she should be in white, Who's with me?

I go for red evening gown. The colour queen wore for TTN mv. I think king love that colour. Now where's my curler iron.

• Like 8

Hello, stargazers!!

Spoiler

Don't let an unimportant person (and some of his/her rude commenters, which-is-not-a-lot) get your attention & ruin your mood! Just ignore them, their numbers are not comparable with JoonU's supporters (Hajunses+Uaenas+Stargazers+many casual JoonU shippers). Let them barking, mumbling, or anything as much as they like, and we'll just sing our "shipping" songs happily. In the end, the truth will be revealed anyway. Just don't waste your energy for some people like them. They're not worthed for your attention.

Just want to share this beautiful FMV!! Oh my God, my shipper soul has been recharged! (But will keep it in low mode for now. Lol!)

Just focus on LOVE (JoonU), not HATE (Haters). Happy Sunday, all (at least it has already Sunday in my country). Lol!

• Like 20

Ah... thanks to the tea, the yoga, and the dog.. I am calm now...:glasses:I remember I said I will try not to post provocatively since we are good abiding citizens. I will just leave a qoute of mine and let me borrow some of @simplyme_crazyme's words this evening.

"When you can't control your temper and emotions, just look around think of something  that makes you happy. When you see a dog barking on you, smile and be greatful, tell him I'm so sorry you need to bark hard for you to be notice, while you notice me while I am just sitting here at my window drinking my tea and having happy thoughts." Peace out.:wink:

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Sweetie, I am so gonna go ALL RED that night! The color of love! Burning love! :wub: Should we make it a masquerade ball??? That would be so fun!

seems like red is good choice, yah.. a masquerade ball that would be great,. mask is somewhat an important symbol to them..

• Like 10

anyeong chingus ya.Please allow me to join this ship...i’ve been following u guys since SBS award.This is my first post in this thread

To tell the truth, this site is my everyday vitamis and heaven. I’ve been a silent reader for all these time becoz im not familiar with this soompi  functions, I need time to follow the functions, plus my English is not so good, back then I don’t know how to start this  thread things, but I love to read all the comments in here.

Since the situation right now is a mess and we can see stargazers are the focus point of all these.. I have decided to say something to show my support to my fellow friends here.

U guys have my love and im excited for the 1st MLSHR anniversary. I’ve decided to join this ship since this site is my everyday joonu vitamins..never been shipping any couple before, hope this is the first and the last one ekekek its too tiring for a girl at my age. I thought I never gonna make myself into this ship so much. But then again I keep on coming back and forth  checking on our OTP progress.

The april announcement really bring chaos in my life but I just keep it for myself, however it does effected my daily mood in my workplace. I guess I really fell deep into this ship and I must do something about it. Thank you guys for making up my days. your analysis and happy thoughts are beyond compared. OUR captain and the talented fanfics writers here are amazing!! I should give thousands credits to u guys.  I don’t mind if our OTP does not end up together because I am satisfied enough to know all the great people who shared the same thoughts in this site. Please don’t feel pressured and BE STRONG to face the stalking  papparazis. Just feel sorry for them for not seing the truth all this while. u guys are the best.  HWAITING..!!! :heart::heart:

• Like 20

Annyeong, per request, we have offered shorter caption versions. See below. Have included links to @chi13lou original posts to keep everything together.

INSTRUCTIONS / SCHEDULE / ORIGINAL CAPTIONS / TAGS

PICTURES

SHORTER CAPTION VERSIONS (OPTIONAL)

Spoiler

SHORT VERSIONS OF CAPTIONS:

ONE: THE ECLIPSE - The sun and moon, like fated and star-crossed lovers, find themselves in the same place and time, finally inhabiting the same sky to become one.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

TWO: OUR FIRST MEETING
Soo: You swept me off my feet to save me. We were strangers, staring at one another with unseeing eyes.
So: When we first met, it wasn't love at first sight. But each time I saw you, I knew -- you were someone hard to forget.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

THREE: AND SO IT BEGINS -- Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became forever connected. This was our starting point, where the string of our fate unraveled toward what you call love.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

FOUR: I ONLY SEE YOU
So: Like the planets circling the sun, my world revolves around you. I love you completely, the only way my heart knows how.
Soo: I thought I loved another, but everything about you drew me in. I pushed away, but still gravitated towards you. I couldn't stop myself from falling for you, even if I tried.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

FIVE: SACRIFICE -- That’s what you do for someone you love – you risk everything for whatever they need.
So drinks poison to save Soo, and tells her to flee. But she stays instead, screaming for someone to save him. Even imprisoned and tortured for poisoning the prince, her only concern is for him.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

SIX: ENTWINED -- As the days and seasons passed, our feelings like roots grew underground toward each other. And when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches, we found that we were one tree and not two.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

SEVEN: OBSTACLES -- Love isn’t supposed to be easy. It’s supposed to be worth it. It isn't always perfect and it isn't a fairytale. Facing challenges, fighting to be together and never letting go. Love is hard work. But most of all, love is realizing that every hour, minute, and second was worth all the effort. Because we overcame the challenges together.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

EIGHT: ENDING SCENE – Our story unfolds -- tears, lies, hurtful words. Goodbye. Is that what we said to each other? When souls are destined to meet, there's nothing that can stop it. Though we said our goodbyes, know that we met before, and that we will meet again.
“If we are not from the same world I will find you... my Sooyah.” 
In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, we will find each other and I will always choose you.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

NINE: THE GREATEST GIFT -- Your love makes all things possible. It gives me faith that we can overcome anything together, and hope that my glass is always half full, instead of half empty. These gifts are priceless and immeasurable. In the simplest terms, the greatest gift I have ever received is you.
Of the three that you give to me – faith, hope and love – the greatest of these is love.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 14

Annyeong!! We have a correction for our posts because of an error in our hashtags and the limits on number of characters, but in the interest of time since the first post for North America is coming up (and anyone else who wants to post at this time) I will address post number one, and then make the correction to our other posts. 

• Like 9

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING FOR NUMBER ONE. WE WILL CORRECT THE OTHERS SOON AFTER.

NORTH AMERICAN WAVE FOR POST ONE STARTS NOW.

IMG_5411-360x450.jpg

THE ECLIPSE - The sun and moon, like fated and star-crossed lovers, find themselves in the same place and time, finally inhabiting the same sky to become one.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

TAGS: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @sbsnow_insta

• Like 15

NORTH AMERICAN WAVE FOR POST TWO STARTS AT 12PM KST.

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING:

IMG_5410-360x450.jpg

Soo: You swept me off my feet to save me. We were strangers, staring at one another with unseeing eyes.
So: When we first met, it wasn't love at first sight. But each time I saw you, I knew -- you were someone hard to forget.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

Remember: (1) Picture: don't make it square (2) don't forget to tag 6 people: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @sbsnow_insta

• Like 11

PLEASE NOTE:  Because the 3rd post for NA Stargazers happens at 2:00 AM Eastern time, we will be adjusting the North American schedule to more appropriate times for the 2nd and 3rd day of our celebration.

NORTH AMERICAN WAVE FOR POST THREE STARTS AT 3:00 PM KST.

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING:

THREE: AND SO IT BEGINS

IMG_5407-L.jpg

THREE: AND SO IT BEGINS -- Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became forever connected. This was our starting point, where the string of our fate unraveled toward what you call love.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

Remember: (1) Picture: don't make it square (2) don't forget to tag 6 people: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @sbsnow_insta

• Like 12