[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

44 minutes ago, aryugabriel said:

Source from Dramafever.com under title 'sweet photos and details from lee joon ki and Jun hye bin's secret date revealed.:(

Seeing those photos make me feel like I was being cheated with my bf, it hurts so bad.  Lol.  I'm  confused. If they were together at New Year's eve,  so that was after the SAF event?  

19 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Hoping they become each other's strength during difficult times.

Wow this makes me so happy :love: But omg I can't believe people are still watching it haha :sweat_smile: @xxxx1982, yes I did hehe thank you the two of you for watching!! xx  :heart:

I'm also watching the fmv and playing it on repeat. You know,  to forget the pain I'm feeling ryt now. :D

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, aryugabriel said:

If it's was true I will accept that but to think that his lovey dovey towards iu, their giddiness, their sweet glances etc, I just can't relate that it's purely just for fan service.

It's true, actually there's a video version of the photos on nkifluffy IG. 

Exactly, I just cant understand the higlighted part! 

I'm fine if he wants to keep his r/ship from the public, that's totally fine. It's his life anyway, he can do whatever he likes, but PLEASE dont give us such fan service that is too much.

Just like WangSo said "...dont give me hope, it's a torture"

30 minutes ago, arshinwoo said:

Seeing those photos make me feel like I was being cheated with my bf, it hurts so bad.  Lol.  I'm  confused. If they were together at New Year's eve,  so that was after the SAF event?  

I feel you, it hurts very very bad TT

• Like 24

1 hour ago, ucieh said:

I'm fine if he wants to keep his r/ship from the public, that's totally fine. It's his life anyway, he can do whatever he likes, but PLEASE dont give us such fan service that is too much.

it's hurt badly..for now i just want them to become good fren,but i wish them both happiness,good for JG atlast he admitted to his fans he had already taken. I love JE and she deserve to have a man who only love and have an eyes just xclusive for her..for JG he is so lucky,to have such sporting hyebin ,not many woman can get along with flirtious BF like her hehehe

• Like 14

9 hours ago, cuteahjumma said:

So it seems like a SoHae situation to me now, "if only they have met at a different time and different place... how great would it be" :(

BUT as with all outed celebrity couples, it's either make or break situation, only time will tell.......

Sorry to cut your post! LOL! So at the end, we would have the same ending either for SoSoo or JoonU itself? No plot twist? LOL! Even 4th Prince & Ruo Xi had a season 2  for "another" chance to get a better ending. Even, at real life, Nicky & Cecilia have different happy ending from their drama (first season). Sigh...

1 hour ago, ucieh said:

Yea, It hurts badly, chingu yaa. Omg... Please JG-yaa explain something, whatever it'll be. So if that's true, you are in serious relationship with JHB (The news that saying you're already shared many things with JHB, the cars even a puppy), then I could just ship SoSoo. And please don't overdid any "fans service" in thr future. Do not so nice to any woman. It's a torture either for the woman & for us shipper. *Suddenly remember the BTS when IU's birthday. He gave her his jacket* *Run over the corner & crying all over again*

• Like 22

Just wanna share it.... just in case u guys are curious the meaning of IU's new song "Can't Love You Anymore"

IU (FT. OH HYUK) – CAN’T LOVE (사랑이 잘)

3 VOTES

I’ll tell you in advanced, I won’t apologize
You’re not saying anything, aren’t you gonna regret this?
You’re not interested in me, am I just a friend or what?
Oh you know what to do

I’m tired, let me go today
I don’t wanna repeat this anymore
It’s all my fault
Yea, that’s it
Maybe I hate you

I can’t love
I try to think
I try to rub skin and hug
I try to lock lips but
It doesn’t work out that way
It’s so funny
I try to turn things back
We try to ignore it
But at this point
How can we love again?

I apologized for the fifth time
I think you’re sick of hearing it now
I get a feeling this is gonna be the last time
Oh you know what to do
This isn’t the evening that I thought of all day
When I see you, I keep seeing myself in you
So I don’t like it anymore

I can’t love
I try to think
I try to lock lips but
It’s so funny
We try to ignore it
But at this point
How can we love again?

Where are you?
Where are you?
I’m home
I’m in a cab
Are you almost home?

Oh, I’m sorry
For what?
Just, everything
Go home
I left my wallet there

Oh, hey
Never mind
No, what is it?
I don’t think we’re in love anymore
Oh

I can’t love
I try to think
I try to lock lips but
It’s so funny
We try to ignore it
But at this point
How can we love again?

https://popgasa.com/2017/04/07/iu-ft-oh-hyuk-cant-love-사랑이-잘/

• Like 24

32 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

Sorry to cut your post! LOL! So at the end, we would have the same ending either for SoSoo or JoonU itself? No plot twist? LOL! Even 4th Prince & Ruo Xi had a season 2  for "another" chance to get a better ending. Even, at real life, Nicky & Cecilia have different happy ending from their drama (first season). Sigh...

Yea, It hurts badly, chingu yaa. Omg... Please JG-yaa explain something, whatever it'll be. So if that's true, you are in serious relationship with JHB (The news that saying you're already shared many things with JHB, the cars even a puppy), then I could just ship SoSoo. And please don't overdid any "fans service" in thr future. Do not so nice to any woman. It's a torture either for the woman & for us shipper. *Suddenly remember the BTS when IU's birthday. He gave her his jacket* *Run over the corner & crying all over again*

Yessss.. Really it hurts so badly..When the new Burst out by despatch...I'm sleepless n lost my appetite..Thank God, it's happen to me for just one night n one day only..:tongue:. Kekeke..( so crazy..Why this happened to me)..

So..I got my lessons..B)

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, xxxx1982 said:

Oh this is more like for her ex....

More likely indeed.. Who's the lyricist?

33 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Just wanna share it.... just in case u guys are curious the meaning of IU's new song "Can't Love You Anymore"

IU (FT. OH HYUK) – CAN’T LOVE (사랑이 잘)

3 VOTES

I’ll tell you in advanced, I won’t apologize
You’re not saying anything, aren’t you gonna regret this?
You’re not interested in me, am I just a friend or what?
Oh you know what to do

I’m tired, let me go today
I don’t wanna repeat this anymore
It’s all my fault
Yea, that’s it
Maybe I hate you

I can’t love
I try to think
I try to lock lips but
It’s so funny
We try to ignore it
But at this point
How can we love again?

I apologized for the fifth time
I think you’re sick of hearing it now
I get a feeling this is gonna be the last time
Oh you know what to do
This isn’t the evening that I thought of all day
When I see you, I keep seeing myself in you
So I don’t like it anymore

I can’t love
I try to think
I try to lock lips but
It’s so funny
We try to ignore it
But at this point
How can we love again?

Where are you?
Where are you?
I’m home
I’m in a cab
Are you almost home?

Oh, I’m sorry
For what?
Just, everything
Go home
I left my wallet there

Oh, hey
Never mind
No, what is it?
I don’t think we’re in love anymore
Oh

I can’t love
I try to think
I try to lock lips but
It’s so funny
We try to ignore it
But at this point
How can we love again?

https://popgasa.com/2017/04/07/iu-ft-oh-hyuk-cant-love-사랑이-잘/

Love the lyrics, even for a break up song..

• Like 14

I've been pondering whether to check any updates, to post anything or just go burying myself under the piles of research data I should've been focusing on these days... but I think I just need to get this out of my system.

Spoiler

the Dispatch video. Bam?

Not really.

JHB- JG's relationship isn't a new thing for a JG fan like me. My stand has never been changed either.

I know that a lot of people here and there are still upset to JG and wonder why he did what he did. To me, his only 'mistake' is that he's such a 'try-hard'. He has tried way too hard to please everybody, to cater his fans' needs, to make everybody who works with him - but unfortunately excluding himself- happy and feeling supported. I've been thinking thinking thinking and thinking... maybe those 'rational' JG fans were right back then. Maybe it's just all a very brilliantly planned fan service since the drama itself needed a lot of boost and attention. This goes to say Ji Eun/ IU must have known everything that we might have not known as fans. I don't want to drag her but she's not one of us who's clueless as he**, for sure, since the things we saw during SAF and Taiwan events were mutual between JG- JE. What if it was a fanservice? It's actually fine, then, because NOBODY betrayed ANYBODY. It's just a coincidence *an unfortunate one* that Ji Eun fell out of love and broke up with Kiha. That means JG- JE DID NOT do any adulterous affair, which is good for both of them. Let's say if it wasn't JHB whom JG was outed to date with... but it was our lovely Lee Ji Eun... I think the situation would have been faaaar worse although our whole ship would definitely party like there's no tomorrow. If it was Ji Eun, JG would still be labeled as a 'public liar' PLUS a homewrecker. JE? I can't imagine what the crazy k-netz would throw at her. So at least in this chaotic time, again JE is safe from harm, something that we JoonU shippers have to be grateful for. I heard her 2nd pre-release is also very successful. At least one part of our ship is in a very good condition. Thank goodness.

Now back to JG... he's still very unsafe now. It sounds very ridiculous but his national 'goody-two-shoes' talented, popular, sweet crush neighbourhood oppa image has been totally ruined. Some of you might say: it's his own fault. Yes, I do have to say that it's his own fault even though we might have different reasoning as to why it was considered a 'fault'. But again... is it really fair for anybody to simply judge and crucify him this badly because of the things no one actually knows the exact reasons why? Is he really that guilty for trying to 'mold' himself into an image he thought public and fans would like to see from him? He did mention about this on his 2nd episode of MEC while talking about bad comments and criticisms with PMY. It saddens me that this program, which he seemed to take because he wanted to cater his fans' requests for a rom-com and variety show while showing his other 'sides' to the public, turned out to 'kill' him instead. PMY got her encouragement from him through this show and she got also the popularity boost and exposure she needed for her new drama. Thanks to who? No, of course nobody has to thank JG for this as she did it the show herself and had that great chemistry with herself, didn't she? Sorry for my sarcasm, can't help it. Sigh.

I won't put too much hope on his official statement. I think it'll be more like a public apology to ease the 'angry fans and public'. Some k-fans have warned him not to mention about his gf too much in his statement lol... isn't it ironic, on the one hand you want him to be 'honest' but on the other hand you don't want to hear the truth when it doesn't fit your preference either? I never really love JHB but seeing how some shippers attacked her IG and wrote a 'death threat' to her... it's just so ridiculous. 

Anyway... I hope the storm will pass soon. The k-netz and public aren't so forgiven. I'm now more worried about JG's future career but even he drops to his lowest level, I'll stay. Years for me seeing him working so hard aren't going to disappear just because he took one careless step, though it's unfortunately quite a huge one.

I still have my hope for the ship. But if JHB is indeed his fated one, I cannot do anything. One thing I always remember from his 2015 interview was that it was a tough year for him and he felt like he needed a relationship. That year, JHB was there. That year, he hadn't met JE and she was also still in a supposedly healthy relationship. Time hasn't been their friends, probably. Time has only allowed both of them to be two good friends and colleagues, probably. But I won't give up the hope if JE can be the one. IF not, I'll wish each one of them all the best of luck in their respective career. My love is JG but JE earns my affection especially because JG cherishes her. I do believe he has done all for her in a sincere way. He could have preferred not to do anything to her and let her take all the burden for the 'low domestic ratings' and all those criticisms on her acting chops. He could have been safely taking credits for everything and said no good words about her- I have once read those nasty comments from actors to their costars- but no, he didn't do it. At least anyone here who's still very much upset about him being 'dishonest' can spare him for those things he's done for MLSHR and Ji Eun. If the hatred is too much, maybe jumping out of the ship is better because I think besides his own fandom, JG should be able to get a support from his shipper groups, too, if possible.

Anyway, this, too, shall pass. Criminal Minds cast is still vague so I'm crossing my fingers that it can be 100 % finalized for him. If not, if he indeed has to retreat for a while, I'll be happily waiting for him to get back stronger and better.

Now that I've got all these out of my head, I can start working again haha. I'll be back once in a while to say hi to everybody. You all have grown to be like a family to me besides my JG thread family.

Have a good day, all of you :)

7 hours ago, jen459 said:

Your video kept me going during the drought period! I want you to know that this video was what kept me going. Thank you!

7 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

I'm also watching the fmv and playing it on repeat. You know,  to forget the pain I'm feeling ryt now. :D

Thank you guys <3 Knowing this warms my heart. Also, that night was magical. Almost like a Cinderella moment for us Stargazers. Hahahaha.

Oh gosh, seeing all those unseen BTS of the backhug... if only the dating news didn't come out, we would've thrown a crumb party again!

• Like 23

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

I've been pondering whether to check any updates, to post anything or just go burying myself under the piles of research data I should've been focusing on these days... but I think I just need to get this out of my system.

Hide contents

the Dispatch video. Bam?

Not really.

JHB- JG's relationship isn't a new thing for a JG fan like me. My stand has never been changed either.

I know that a lot of people here and there are still upset to JG and wonder why he did what he did. To me, his only 'mistake' is that he's such a 'try-hard'. He has tried way too hard to please everybody, to cater his fans' needs, to make everybody who works with him - but unfortunately excluding himself- happy and feeling supported. I've been thinking thinking thinking and thinking... maybe those 'rational' JG fans were right back then. Maybe it's just all a very brilliantly planned fan service since the drama itself needed a lot of boost and attention. This goes to say Ji Eun/ IU must have known everything that we might have not known as fans. I don't want to drag her but she's not one of us who's clueless as he**, for sure, since the things we saw during SAF and Taiwan events were mutual between JG- JE. What if it was a fanservice? It's actually fine, then, because NOBODY betrayed ANYBODY. It's just a coincidence *an unfortunate one* that Ji Eun fell out of love and broke up with Kiha. That means JG- JE DID NOT do any adulterous affair, which is good for both of them. Let's say if it wasn't JHB whom JG was outed to date with... but it was our lovely Lee Ji Eun... I think the situation would have been faaaar worse although our whole ship would definitely party like there's no tomorrow. If it was Ji Eun, JG would still be labeled as a 'public liar' PLUS a homewrecker. JE? I can't imagine what the crazy k-netz would throw at her. So at least in this chaotic time, again JE is safe from harm, something that we JoonU shippers have to be grateful for. I heard her 2nd pre-release is also very successful. At least one part of our ship is in a very good condition. Thank goodness.

Now back to JG... he's still very unsafe now. It sounds very ridiculous but his national 'goody-two-shoes' talented, popular, sweet crush neighbourhood oppa image has been totally ruined. Some of you might say: it's his own fault. Yes, I do have to say that it's his own fault even though we might have different reasoning as to why it was considered a 'fault'. But again... is it really fair for anybody to simply judge and crucify him this badly because of the things no one actually knows the exact reasons why? Is he really that guilty for trying to 'mold' himself into an image he thought public and fans would like to see from him? He did mention about this on his 2nd episode of MEC while talking about bad comments and criticisms with PMY. It saddens me that this program, which he seemed to take because he wanted to cater his fans' requests for a rom-com and variety show while showing his other 'sides' to the public, turned out to 'kill' him instead. PMY got her encouragement from him through this show and she got also the popularity boost and exposure she needed for her new drama. Thanks to who? No, of course nobody has to thank JG for this as she did it the show herself and had that great chemistry with herself, didn't she? Sorry for my sarcasm, can't help it. Sigh.

I won't put too much hope on his official statement. I think it'll be more like a public apology to ease the 'angry fans and public'. Some k-fans have warned him not to mention about his gf too much in his statement lol... isn't it ironic, on the one hand you want him to be 'honest' but on the other hand you don't want to hear the truth when it doesn't fit your preference either? I never really love JHB but seeing how some shippers attacked her IG and wrote a 'death threat' to her... it's just so ridiculous. 

Anyway... I hope the storm will pass soon. The k-netz and public aren't so forgiven. I'm now more worried about JG's future career but even he drops to his lowest level, I'll stay. Years for me seeing him working so hard aren't going to disappear just because he took one careless step, though it's unfortunately quite a huge one.

I still have my hope for the ship. But if JHB is indeed his fated one, I cannot do anything. One thing I always remember from his 2015 interview was that it was a tough year for him and he felt like he needed a relationship. That year, JHB was there. That year, he hadn't met JE and she was also still in a supposedly healthy relationship. Time hasn't been their friends, probably. Time has only allowed both of them to be two good friends and colleagues, probably. But I won't give up the hope if JE can be the one. IF not, I'll wish each one of them all the best of luck in their respective career. My love is JG but JE earns my affection especially because JG cherishes her. I do believe he has done all for her in a sincere way. He could have preferred not to do anything to her and let her take all the burden for the 'low domestic ratings' and all those criticisms on her acting chops. He could have been safely taking credits for everything and said no good words about her- I have once read those nasty comments from actors to their costars- but no, he didn't do it. At least anyone here who's still very much upset about him being 'dishonest' can spare him for those things he's done for MLSHR and Ji Eun. If the hatred is too much, maybe jumping out of the ship is better because I think besides his own fandom, JG should be able to get a support from his shipper groups, too, if possible.

Anyway, this, too, shall pass. Criminal Minds cast is still vague so I'm crossing my fingers that it can be 100 % finalized for him. If not, if he indeed has to retreat for a while, I'll be happily waiting for him to get back stronger and better.

Now that I've got all these out of my head, I can start working again haha. I'll be back once in a while to say hi to everybody. You all have grown to be like a family to me besides my JG thread family.

Have a good day, all of you :)

I liked your post, but I definitely had to say a 'thank you' too, @NoonaE. Thanks for putting all my thoughts into words regarding JG and this situation - I found it comforting so I'm very grateful you had to get this out of your system, lol. Good luck with your research data!

• Like 22

hehehe thank you @krysyuy :heart:. I feel bad for my research project team that I can't seem to finish things up earlier because my brain is just so dead lol... I also have made my students suffer from loads of assignments this week because I just can't concentrate on giving lectures hiks i'm such a bad fangirl. Some of them are so sweet, though, they sent me and tagged me on JG's TT videos hahaha... probably some have heard about the dating news and thought that I needed some comfort lol.

Anyway, I'd always like to be positive because we only get what we can see. The things behind the scenes, people's motives etc we won't be able to grasp only by looking at what is shown. I've been giving JG the benefits of the doubt because all these years he's never failed me even once, both as an actor and a fellow person. I never feel like he cheated on me because he's mentioned the thing about 'relationship status' over and over and over again consistently along with his specific reasons- which by the way, what he said has happened... the public relationship has taken its toll on him and especially on his gf. And I have experienced once myself to be very lonely and depressed in a supposed-to-be-loving relationship and 'prime' time of one's career life. I don't need to either try his shoes or forgive him blindly, but I just try to understand why he had to do what he had done. Maybe just like Hae Soo to Wang So during his breakdown periods. I hope the others can also understand this... after all, we're only human :).

This just came to my mind. It would be nice if someone could make an fmv feat. IU,  JHB and JG.  Gunman in Joseon x MLSHR. Supposedly wang so tried time traveling but wasn't able to reach to the 21st century and now stuck in the joseon era.  Lol 

• Like 9

On 4/7/2017 at 1:38 PM, arshinwoo said:

The only thing I am afraid is that he might announce the wedding during his FM. lol

Omo... don't do that oppa lol I'll be crying. I still ship this two Joonu but I didn't really put high hope. I wish the best ending for both what ever happen I hope they have a happy ending even if they didn't end up together. But if they end up together in the end it will be so magical :wink:

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Keep the faith in JoonU! Happy weekend!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's song and album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. JoonGi to eventually talk about his true feelings and thoughts about recent revelations.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Success for JoonGi's FM in Seoul on the 15th.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's hair to be not parted in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  (For this chant to be a success, his hairstyle on his next live appearance (first CM script reading?) shouldn't feature the curtain look. LOL)

6. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. People who love to manipulate others to live in a deserted and shark-infested island.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other, as good colleagues.

10. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady. (This will level up the tolerance of the woman he is dating and prepare her for the future)

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together more often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi for now.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to eventually find their way back to each other's arms and make the BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Laughing at number 10 since in the past we don't want a love line haha

• Like 20

2 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

This just came to my mind. It would be nice if someone could make an fmv feat. IU,  JHB and JG.  Gunman in Joseon x MLSHR. Supposedly wang so tried time traveling but wasn't able to reach to the 21st century and now stuck in the joseon era.  Lol 

The sad ending of ML is hurt enough. I don't want to see So stuck with someone else, especially that someone.

32 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

Keep the faith in JoonU! Happy weekend!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

You're so cute and persistent, my friend. :grin: Thank you.

• Like 20