[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

omo...chincha? :huh:

so definitely fans service lol *the touchy giddiness etc

Aigoooo, you reminded me of this fan service... I have been dumbfounded for these 4 days and telling myself that I have been blind. Just cant stop blaming myself for misreading what so called fan service (feel sorry to my friend that I keep telling this to her). It's like falling into a trap and I cant get myself out of it. It's so upsetting :confounded:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, wiiwii said:

If i remember correctly, its NJH who asked the question, during gwangjong's coronation bts

Yeah that's the one and a mini-ruckus did occur here.Maybe the fact that LJE was also in a relation at that time prevented the mini-ruckus to become major.Don't remember if he said "My fans" later though.

17 hours ago, nurlayla said:

omo...chincha? :huh:

so definitely fans service lol *the touchy giddiness etc

That's why I even discounted the bts scenes.Maybe they tried to stay in character.But SAF couldn't just be fan service. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, WH said:

Here's the video: 

They asked him how old he was and he said "23". Then Baek Ah and Jung asked him if  he was dating...

Sorry for cutting your post.It was speculated then that he must have been joking but now it seemed to me that he was adding a grain of truth to the joking part,especially since there were many comments before about the cryptic nature of his messages.It's just that my brain is trying to keep my heart from hoping too much.:confused:

I still believe JoonU was not a mere fan-service but as I said I am a cautious shipper now. :cry:

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

My only recollection is of a BTS clip in which Hong Jong-hyun asks LJG if he is dating. LJG evades a bit and then says, "Yes." When HJH asks him whom he is dating, LJG answers, "My fans."

Yes I remember that and I think it was discussed here before. At that time I think it was a joke since he first said 23 and in gwangjong mode (like a reporter asking the king exclusively).

But then maybe its a major crumb there..

14 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

If i remember didn't he say "yes" during ML last epi FM, the mc asked if he is in a relationship, he said yes and then asked "what?sorry?"  and said "No" cmiiw..

Ah the last live showing of ml? Maybe should rewatch it

So it might have been us that we tried to ignore those signs??? But then again the way he acted was far from being in a relationship so maybe the other one traveled for sometime (was it during the ml run)

And looked like he kinda trying to find a way being romantic (readying fans maybe for  the possibility) but dsptch outed him first for some reason

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

If i remember didn't he say "yes" during ML last epi FM, the mc asked if he is in a relationship, he said yes and then asked "what?sorry?"  and said "No" cmiiw..

so he was unconsciously revealed the truth lol

aigoooo my poor heart :bawling:

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

/...

So it might have been us that we tried to ignore those signs??? But then again the way he acted was far from being in a relationship so maybe the other one traveled for sometime (was it during the ml run)

And looked like he kinda trying to find a way being romantic (readying fans maybe for  the possibility) but dsptch outed him first for some reason

/

If only I had known about this...sighh,,

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

My only recollection is of a BTS clip in which Hong Jong-hyun asks LJG if he is dating. LJG evades a bit and then says, "Yes." When HJH asks him whom he is dating, LJG answers, "My fans."

Its not hong jong hyun but nam jong hyuk and ji soo

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

Yes I remember that and I think it was discussed here before. At that time I think it was a joke since he first said 23 and in gwangjong mode (like a reporter asking the king exclusively).

But then maybe its a major crumb there..

Ah the last live showing of ml? Maybe should rewatch it

That's why "Westlife-Fool Again" really match our situation now!! LOL!!

• Like 11

Repost this great FMV again with JG's favorite songs (his drama's OST). And not a long ago, JE sang this song on her Melon Radio too. Even at this time, coincidences keep coming.

King & The Clown's (His first peak of popularity) OST with Moon Lovers's (His second peak of popularity) MV. What a nice collaboration...

• Like 21

5 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

Well gotta jam with iu now.. Can't love you anymore is so good...

Lyrics anyone?

Korean lyrics in spoiler, Full Lyrics along with English trans here: http://www.kpopscene.com/iu-oh-hyuk-cant-love-you-anymore/  

mili malhalge sagwaneun an hae
amu mal eobs-i neo huhoe an hae?
da gwansim eobsjanh-a chinguya mwoya
Oh you know what to do

pigonhae geuman oneul-eun nwa jwo
deo isang banboghagin silh-eo
tto da naega nappa
ama geulae nan neol miwohana bwa

salang-i jal an dwae
tteoollyeo bwado
pibuleul bibigo an-abwado
ibsul-eul majchwodo cham
saeng-gagdaelo doeji anh-a
usgin geos gat-a
doedollyeobolyeogo seolo moleun cheoghaedo
ije wa uliga eotteohge
dasi salang gat-eun geol hagess-eo

daseos beonjjae mianhadan mal-i
ijen neoegeneun jigyeoun geonji
majimag-il geolan yegam-i deul-eo
Oh you know what to do
igeon naega oneul halu jong-il
geulin jeonyeog-eun bunmyeong aniya
neol bomyeon jakku ne an-e naega boyeoseo
ijen naega silh-eo

salang-i jal an dwae
tteoollyeo bwado
ibsul-eul majchwodo cham
usgin geos gat-a
ije wa uliga eotteohge

eodiya
neon eodiya
jib-iya
nan taegsiya
jib-e geoui da wagani
Oh mianhae
mwo eotteon ge
geunyang da
deul-eoga
na jigab geogi dugo wass-eo
Oh issjanh-a
aniya
malhae bwa
ije deo salanghaji anhneun geos gat-a
a

salang-i jal an dwae
tteoollyeo bwado
ibsul-eul majchwodo cham
usgin geos gat-a
ije wa uliga eotteohge

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, WH said:

Korean lyrics in spoiler, Full Lyrics along with English trans here: http://www.kpopscene.com/iu-oh-hyuk-cant-love-you-anymore/  

Reveal hidden contents

mili malhalge sagwaneun an hae
amu mal eobs-i neo huhoe an hae?
da gwansim eobsjanh-a chinguya mwoya
Oh you know what to do

pigonhae geuman oneul-eun nwa jwo
deo isang banboghagin silh-eo
tto da naega nappa
ama geulae nan neol miwohana bwa

salang-i jal an dwae
tteoollyeo bwado
ibsul-eul majchwodo cham
usgin geos gat-a
ije wa uliga eotteohge

daseos beonjjae mianhadan mal-i
ijen neoegeneun jigyeoun geonji
majimag-il geolan yegam-i deul-eo
Oh you know what to do
igeon naega oneul halu jong-il
geulin jeonyeog-eun bunmyeong aniya
neol bomyeon jakku ne an-e naega boyeoseo
ijen naega silh-eo

salang-i jal an dwae
tteoollyeo bwado
ibsul-eul majchwodo cham
usgin geos gat-a
ije wa uliga eotteohge

eodiya
neon eodiya
jib-iya
nan taegsiya
jib-e geoui da wagani
Oh mianhae
mwo eotteon ge
geunyang da
deul-eoga
na jigab geogi dugo wass-eo
Oh issjanh-a
aniya
malhae bwa
ije deo salanghaji anhneun geos gat-a
a

salang-i jal an dwae
tteoollyeo bwado
ibsul-eul majchwodo cham
usgin geos gat-a
ije wa uliga eotteohge

Oh thank you!

• Like 8

ok here's my conclusion:

Flirtatious actor got infatuated with co-star - both felt the spark (hence no flinching of skinship on her side) - but both are professional and end it after the stint is done (let's be realistic, you can't just date every co-star you fall for on set if you already have someone back home. That's why a lot of actresses say they travel after a drama is finished to clear their minds). JG got caught recently on a date -  pictures are not even scandalous, so no reason to admit unless he truly thought of marrying her in future, better to admit now then face backlash later for lying OR threatened to admit because Dispatch has more compromising pictures.

So it seems like a SoHae situation to me now, "if only they have met at a different time and different place... how great would it be" :(

BUT as with all outed celebrity couples, it's either make or break situation, only time will tell.......

• Like 22