[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Thanks for posting it. Just remember the food part, wasn't sure about the movies.LOL She must be a ninja to have evaded the press. And her public persona is that of a clumsy girl, falling when getting out of the massage chair. But I don't blame her. If there is a JoonGi to catch her, why not?

LOL, she was indeed admit that she is a clumsy/reckless girl, though...On 3:08 forward...

10 hours ago, marimari00 said:

@caramelovers07 Chinggu! I love your commitment! How did you manage to respond to each post without getting dizzy? There's so many good posts I want to reply to but can't keep up. 

Now that we have less and less crumbs to munch on maybe instead of our ship's pool lounge we are going to be in the board room intensely discussing our delulu analyses with each other. 

LOL!! I'm indeed dizzy, chingu yaaa!! But don't wanna miss any, even, lil' crumbs from uri chingus here. And so excited each time uri chingus post something interesting. LOL. Yeah this is what JoonU have done to my life. I read every posts in this thread. LOL. Though at the first time I'm just silent lurker. LOL.

9 hours ago, NerinaC said:

So I ended up writing a fanfiction.... lol, still in early first short chapter... "dillema" kinda my source of idea. But I wrote it from Ji Eun pov. 

It is my first ever fan fiction.... sooo if it is not good I am so sorry lol (plz if the timeline of the story r wrong, remind me. Thank you)

Hide contents

It's so great chingu yaaa!! Keep writing!! Don't forget to use some of our gathered evidences for the story!! Like when JE announced LOEN-related announcement, and she unconciously wrote it on a paper that on the back of the page she drew bed scene of ML before. LOL!! How reckless indeed she was!! She was indeed remember her moments with JG the most!! LOL!!

3 hours ago, meeibe16 said:
it's lil bit out of topic.. but im happy for both of them, JW is one of my fav K Actor and BoA is one of my fav singer too (ofc my fav of the favs is IU hhehhe).. the new Powerful Couple.. congrats!

and who's the next? I really praying hard that our JoonU will be the next XD
please God granted our wish.... amen...:)

Omomomomomomo!! I wake up and so surprised see this news!! Like whaaaaatttttt???!! Both are huge stars indeed!! Even I, K-Pop dumb know who they are!! Woahh... JG ssi, seriously... You must catch up to BoA for sure! LOL!! And so happy there are more and more actor-musician couple!! Yeshh!! Hope JG & JE will be encouraged by this news!! LOL!! Go go go!! 

3 hours ago, namielovesanime said:

Have you seen this? Lee Joon Gi is coming to Singapore on 4th March 2017!!! 

Hurry, grab your tickets if you are coming to this part of Asia :) 

http://www.apactix.com/events/detail/hsbc-womens-champions-2017

Woww!! Will you attend his FM, FBI Investigation Team chief @riuenu?? Such a happy news for sure!!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Thank you for the support hahaha tho I am nothing like the other chinggu that has written lots of fanfic, I will update as soon as I can.

But chinggu yaa..Your fanfic also good..

I like it a lot..

Waiting for the update..:wub:

• Like 7

14 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Thanks for posting it. Just remember the food part, wasn't sure about the movies.LOL She must be a ninja to have evaded the press. And her public persona is that of a clumsy girl, falling when getting out of the massage chair. But I don't blame her. If there is a JoonGi to catch her, why not?

This remind me of :blink:

• Like 15

So here comes second part of the fanfic I made

Will try to keep updating, no I didnt upload it anywhere but here, since I have 0 confidence in putting it in any fanfic site.

I think it might become longer than I hope so, since I am into details.... hope you guys enjoy it :)

Spoiler

It was a quiet dinner, Ki Ha Oppa took them to a western restaurant nothing too fancy but the atmosphere was good.  It had always been like this, they didn’t really talk much, just enjoying each other company, the food and of course the music. Sometimes they would talk about their work and friends, but tonight Ji Eun didn’t really feel like talking. She smiled and sometimes dropped a comment or two to Ki Ha Oppa questions or statement, but her mind was drifted off to somewhere else, to a certain someone.

‘Should I message him, but what would I say? The filming is done already, I can’t  just randomly message him…’ she argued herself in her mind.

“Ji Eun ah, are you okay?” Ki Ha Oppa startled her. He softly touched her hand.

“I am okay, just tired I guess.” She smiled encouragingly at him and held his hand back. Inside her mind she scolded herself  for being inconsiderate. Ki Ha oppa was in front of her, how could she think about someone else.

He looked at her with a concern look. “Let’s finish up and get some rest then?”

She nodded softly and tried to finish her food,  she had lost her appetite ever since finger talk interview.  She still went to have dinner with Ki Ha oppa, because it would disappoint him if she cancelled it.

Ki ha was checking his phone when a brief  frown flashing on his calm face, it was pretty quick but Ji Eun saw it.

“What’s wrong?”

Ki Ha shook his head and sighed, “Nothing, just the usual.” He showed her his phone , there she saw another hatred parade written on his social media. She bit her lips in guilt, they were from what so call her fanatic fans.

“I am sorry,” she hold his hand tried to give him comfort.  He wiggled his hand away from her awkwardly and pretended fixing his hair.

“It’s not your fault ,” His word was soft , his eyes wandered around the restaurant. They went silence, each with their own thoughts. It has always been like this, since the announcement of their relationship known to the public last year. It was hard on both of them, they missed the quiet 2 years they had before dispatch found out about their relationship.

The night spent in quiet, he drove her off to her apartment . They arrived at the parking lot of her apartment, no one moved or said a word.

“Oppa” “Ji Eun ah” they both spoke at the same time  breaking the silence.  Looking at each other eyes, there was something he wanted to say, at the same time she felt in her guts is not something would make her day better.

“Ji Eun ah, “ he started again, “it is not nothing.” His jaw clenched , he knew that the next line of words would hurt her, but it was really hard for him.

“Oppa…?” She looked at him, there was an edge of sadness in her tone.

“It is really hard for me, the hatred words, the mails and pranks. They even targeted my band, my concert,” he stopped. He avoided her eyes, cleared his throat trying to subside the regret that creeping in his chest. “ And is not just about the haters, now everything I did always points back at you. Everyone knows me as IU boyfriend. I have lost my identity, they know me not as Chang Kiha anymore.” He closed his eyes and silence filling up the heavy air.

“To be honest I am not sure anymore…. about us,”  he continued.

“What do you mean oppa?” 

“I … love you Ji Eun ah, but I am not sure anymore if this is enough. I feel so suffocated sometimes, I believed you know exactly what I mean. “

Every words he said just adding weight in her chest, she tried to hold her tears. She was speechless, her mind was blank, and she didn’t know what to respond.

“No, this doesn’t mean I want to break up with you,” Ki Ha finally looked her in the eyes, those  big round teary eyes. “ I just think we need to reconsider… I need to reconsider… whether I want to continue this … or not.” 

@riuenu @Christabelita

• Like 21

1 hour ago, meandheart said:

But chinggu yaa..Your fanfic also good..

I like it a lot..

Waiting for the update..:wub:

Thanks :heart: I have put up new part. Seriously going to be longer than I expected, I am threading in a slow dance, wanted to dig deeper pull some heart strings lol. (Pretty ambitious for a new writer lol)

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

So here comes second part of the fanfic I made

Will try to keep updating, no I didnt upload it anywhere but here, since I have 0 confidence in putting it in any fanfic site.

I think it might become longer than I hope so, since I am into details.... hope you guys enjoy it :)

Reveal hidden contents

It was a quiet dinner, Ki Ha Oppa took them to a western restaurant nothing too fancy but the atmosphere was good.  It had always been like this, they didn’t really talk much, just enjoying each other company, the food and of course the music. Sometimes they would talk about their work and friends, but tonight Ji Eun didn’t really feel like talking. She smiled and sometimes dropped a comment or two to Ki Ha Oppa questions or statement, but her mind was drifted off to somewhere else, to a certain someone.

‘Should I message him, but what would I say? The filming is done already, I can’t  just randomly message him…’ she argued herself in her mind.

“Ji Eun ah, are you okay?” Ki Ha Oppa startled her. He softly touched her hand.

“I am okay, just tired I guess.” She smiled encouragingly at him and held his hand back. Inside her mind she scolded herself  for being inconsiderate. Ki Ha oppa was in front of her, how could she think about someone else.

He looked at her with a concern look. “Let’s finish up and get some rest then?”

She nodded softly and tried to finish her food,  she had lost her appetite ever since finger talk interview.  She still went to have dinner with Ki Ha oppa, because it would disappoint him if she cancelled it.

Ki ha was checking his phone when a brief  frown flashing on his calm face, it was pretty quick but Ji Eun saw it.

“What’s wrong?”

Ki Ha shook his head and sighed, “Nothing, just the usual.” He showed her his phone , there she saw another hatred parade written on his social media. She bit her lips in guilt, they were from what so call her fanatic fans.

“I am sorry,” she hold his hand tried to give him comfort.  He wiggled his hand away from her awkwardly and pretended fixing his hair.

“It’s not your fault ,” His word was soft , his eyes wandered around the restaurant. They went silence, each with their own thoughts. It has always been like this, since the announcement of their relationship known to the public last year. It was hard on both of them, they missed the quiet 2 years they had before dispatch found out about their relationship.

The night spent in quiet, he drove her off to her apartment . They arrived at the parking lot of her apartment, no one moved or said a word.

“Oppa” “Ji Eun ah” they both spoke at the same time  breaking the silence.  Looking at each other eyes, there was something he wanted to say, at the same time she felt in her guts is not something would make her day better.

“Ji Eun ah, “ he started again, “it is not nothing.” His jaw clenched , he knew that the next line of words would hurt her, but it was really hard for him.

“Oppa…?” She looked at him, there was an edge of sadness in her tone.

“It is really hard for me, the hatred words, the mails and pranks. They even targeted my band, my concert,” he stopped. He avoided her eyes, cleared his throat trying to subside the regret that creeping in his chest. “ And is not just about the haters, now everything I did always points back at you. Everyone knows me as IU boyfriend. I have lost my identity, they know me not as Chang Kiha anymore.” He closed his eyes and silence filling up the heavy air.

“To be honest I am not sure anymore…. about us,”  he continued.

“What do you mean oppa?” 

“I … love you Ji Eun ah, but I am not sure anymore if this is enough. I feel so suffocated sometimes, I believed you know exactly what I mean. “

Every words he said just adding weight in her chest, she tried to hold her tears. She was speechless, her mind was blank, and she didn’t know what to respond.

“No, this doesn’t mean I want to break up with you,” Ki Ha finally looked her in the eyes, those  big round teary eyes. “ I just think we need to reconsider… I need to reconsider… whether I want to continue this … or not.” 

I want Part 3! No, you will not try, you will update!LOL

help crazy rabbithelp crazy rabbithelp crazy rabbit

• Like 8

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Lol I will, I actually doing another round oof back reading... x_x really want to keep the time frame n details on the right order. 

Omg @Silvermaine like my post.... thank you. I like your fanfic, I have read most of them :).

26 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I want Part 3! No, you will not try, you will update!LOL

help crazy rabbithelp crazy rabbithelp crazy rabbit

Lol I will not try, I will update lol:blush::heart:

• Like 11

Finally, i'm back..

Anyone here miss in me? Almost 2 weeks i lost on this delulu world, i can't get enough internet connection at my hometown. I spend my holiday with my family at village, near biggest hill on east java. Sometimes when its good, i can read 1-5 page on this thread, but it can't show the pic and vid. How poor i am, i missed the crumbs no the CAKE during IU concert and JG FM, i miss our grup hug and i missed out soompi vote too :bawling: i'm sorry chingu

I finished read back thousand pages behind, woahhh.. What JG-IU did on their concert and FM sooooo hard to believe if they just friend. Just married afterall :wub: but i agree with some opinion, if they announce their relationship now, i worried if there's bad rumor/issue for our OTP. I can wait longer for their wed announce hehehehhe... At first, maybe IU must clarify about her and JKH, i know if she's Single. You dont act like that if you had someone on your heart or maybe it is JG is in your heart that causing you act like that.

BTW, i really enjoy the pic of JG chest and his neck.. :grin: 

• Like 20

37 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Spent some days doing this but I am satisfied with the results. ^_^ Honestly, I like it and had a big smile while doing this. Lol to the point that my dad think I am crazy hahaha. I am currently obssesed with this song and it reminds me of SoSoo and stargazers, so I included the lyrics. This is a HAPPY video, a mix of JoonU and SoSoo couple. Hope you like it. :) :heart:

kyaaaaaaaa....... this is so good!!! I miss them so bad!!!!! :bawling:

• Like 9

On 1/17/2017 at 8:10 PM, meeibe16 said:
it's lil bit out of topic.. but im happy for both of them, JW is one of my fav K Actor and BoA is one of my fav singer too (ofc my fav of the favs is IU hhehhe).. the new Powerful Couple.. congrats!

and who's the next? I really praying hard that our JoonU will be the next XD
please God granted our wish.... amen...:)

Wow....one after another huh...  Moon Hee Joon + Soyul..then Hyun Bin + Kang Sora...next Rain to wed Tae Hee..and ya..the new couple in town Joo Won + BoA..

Oh heart, pls pls be patient...  when the time is right...our JoonU sure will announce..:heart: You will have our full support and blessing...our precious couple LJG and LJE

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images!
  • Like 17

Hello Chingus!

I have a question, did JG post something today on his IG then erased it? I received a notification then when I opened it, its gone. I just took  a power nap then suddenly I missed something from him. TT Did someone saw it? or it is just me, being delusional or something coz I really miss them so much.

• Like 13

Thanks again for the wonderful work @qwenli! Your hard work and effort of subbing the JoonU vids are very highly appreciated :rolleyes:

Like you've mentioned, I also took noticed of JG's mild speaking voice when he's with Ji Eun. It's very different than when he was talking with just him and the fans. I also love the way JG keep on looking at Ji Eun when she was talking. Like she was the only person present at that time that his full attention was on her. And when they keep on bowing to each other was so cute! :wub: Now I badly need a better resolution vid, with the full JoonU part that captured their expressions. :angry:

BTW you were present there right? Kyaaah you're so lucky to witness that golden moment! :D 

• Like 13

This is my first imagination about them, Its inspired from this thread, all thought, analysis and crumbs. Sorry for wrong spell or grammar :D

Spoiler

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control."

He didn't know when this feeling hanging there in his heart. She's beautiful, yes she is, but its more than that. There's another feeling that makes you wanna praise her and protect her too at same time. Her round eyes and her smile make him fluttered. He likes her when she's mumbling with her script with pouts lip, and seeing her blushing check when she drink soju. If there's no one on this room, he just wanna run away to her and hug her small body fit to his broad chest. No..no.. Even there's no one on this room, he can't do that. Because she had boyfriend already..

Hufft... He inhale deeply through his chest. Just wanna enjoy this moment around with her. People out there maybe saw his act as WangSo really touch their heart, but truth is, he gave all his feeling for her on that screen, behind camera. No one knows if all kisses, hugs, cries, depress and longing are really from his heart.

Only with this way i can express my feeling for her. 

She likes him, no doubt, with all his kindness, care, encourage, his jokes and of course his pretty face. When seeing him, talked about acting with his 'dongsaengs', share alot with his junior, especially when she's on scene with him, she can see and feel it,  eyes of pure feeling of love, longing and warming to her heart. He's really great actor. She likes that feeling when she's with him. Expression and feeling of loving and longing from his eyes really stab on her heart.

I wish i had that eyes from someone who loved me. 

Edited by missdharma
  • Like 17

3 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Lol I will, I actually doing another round oof back reading... x_x really want to keep the time frame n details on the right order. 

Omg @Silvermaine like my post.... thank you. I like your fanfic, I have read most of them :).

Lol I will not try, I will update lol:blush::heart:

You're on the right time track, chingu yaa!! LOL! Actually when JE did Cosmopolitan photoshoot, Voldy on the other side did interview in a radio station. He said he would answer all the things about his relationship with JE, so that they wouldn't ask him again (He was suffocated indeed. LOL). But after just two questions he denied to answer it again. First question was (if i'm not mistaken) asking how their relationship, he just answered like any other his interview, they were doing fine blah blah... Second question, or maybe not question but a request? They asked him to call JE, but he refused it with a reason JE was in the middle of filming. Then he said it was enough and he won't answer any questions about his relationship again. LOL. I dunno but your fanfics seems like to be the real case to me! LOL!! Keep writing chingu yaa!!

3 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Spent some days doing this but I am satisfied with the results. ^_^ Honestly, I like it and had a big smile while doing this. Lol to the point that my dad think I am crazy hahaha. I am currently obssesed with this song and it reminds me of SoSoo and stargazers, so I included the lyrics. This is a HAPPY video, a mix of JoonU and SoSoo couple. Hope you like it. :) :heart:

Omoooooooooooo!! Your FMV is sooooo beautifull!! So sweeeettttt!! Full of JoonU chemistry!! That's beautiful melody & lyrics really suits them & us for sure, as their stargazer. Your FMV really make me smile like a crazy person & want to see them again so badly in another lovey dovey drama (but please not in another heavy drama, i really like SoSoo in their young times). Huhuhu!! Their chemistry is too perfect to not being showed. Thanks for making this sweet FMV for JoonU & us, chingu yaa!! You did really a great job!! Love it :heart:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, pie0808 said:

did JG post something today on his IG then erased it? I received a notification then when I opened it, its gone

@pie0808Oh he did? I didn't get any notification at all :blink:

By the way, got the tix to see him in SG this March for that HSBC Golf Event... Anybody, fellow JG fans, from this thread will be there, too? super excited already because I'd have to miss his HK FM :D.

@Silvermaine awwww... and their fingers... were they about to do the 'heart' fingers? those JG's 'hearteu eyes' stuck on JE are just... awww :wub: