[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/07/2017 at 2:15 PM, emgphils said:

A HEART FROM CHOI TAE JOON for EVERYONE HERE!!!!:heart::wub:  Have a nice day guys ~

cr:  as tagged

TAE JOON gave a "heart" like this and it was COOL!!!  Now BOMI is showing a heart like this, and it feels AWESOME!!!!:heart::blush:  It may not mean anything to anyone BUT I feel GOOD about this ~

And these are absolutely sweets ~ fatten up a bit CTJ, you and BOMI need to gain some flesh- I like you both munching anything, eating with gusto and both a bit chubbier than now.

cr: to owners as tagged

I didnt know Choi Taejoon is spokesperson or model for Marmot outdoor clothing until his latest instagram pic posted above. It is US brand. He looks good in the clip.

Now i realise he often wear this brand. The tee here.

I am sure his kid will be cute...if based on his old child actor pics...haha. Here is with a child in drama.

APINK & Heize to film for Park Jin Young's 'Party People', recording happening today at Incheon.

Exporters News

[Solo] Hayes X Ai Pink 'Park Jin Young's Party People' scramble ... Typical lineup

Enter the article 2017.07.17 3:38 pm Article original
S image0000755288_001_20170717153801985.jpg?type=w540

Hayes, girl group E pink meet with Park Jin Young. 

According to a number of musicians, Hayes and EA Pink will attend the recording of SBS's new concept music talk show "Park Jin-young's Party People" in Incheon on the afternoon of the 17th. 

'Party People' is a music talk program that Park Jin-young made his debut as a sole MC in his debut 25 years ago. It is a trendy and unique concept show that only Park Jin-young can differentiate from the existing emotional music show. 

In particular, Hayes, who rarely appeared in music programs or entertainments programs after he succeeded in box office as "Do not know you too much" or "Rain, So So" attracted attention. Hayes will show his new hit song and tell the story of the new song 'Bihanite Story' which has not been reported before. 

In addition, recently, 'FIVE' as a group of Top Girls solidify the position of the activity is finished with the second guest is also attracted attention. After finishing the new song activity, the party person 's beauty was collected through' Party People 'ahead of the overseas schedule. 

Meanwhile, 'Party People' will be on the air for the first time at 12:15 pm on the 22nd. Lee Hyo-ri and Soo Jung-ah appear on this day's broadcast. 

Won@xportsnews.com / photo = Hayes SNS,

Archived